Questions from a beginner :)

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
dazedconfused
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

yup <3 i did!
It was beneficial, but it still didn't answer my question :)
From what I took from the encyclopedia article was how we can talk to the jinn/care for it/ask it for wishes.. Didn't really see much about how it can correspond back with us... Or maybe I just missed it?

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Djinn are just like humans, including moods and personality. They can retaliate if disrespected or offended.

How they respond or "communicate" really depends on the person's (You) ability to receive information.

For example: I've been able to see and hear since I was a child. So my natural method is telepathy. I can't use pendulum or any other tools.

For you, it might be something else. Can you hear spirits now? Can you feel them around you? If there is a method that works for you, you can suggest that they use that.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Super's right. When it comes to communication it comes down to how you can communicate with them best.
As I'm eagerly awaiting the djinns that I purchased I was wondering how does a jinn talk to you? I assume that we talk normally to it by speaking/writing/thoughts.. But how would it reply back? Are dreams the only way? If I see them moving something/feeling their presence its a great beginning to communication but I wont be able to interpret what they're saying ya know?

I too am not a fan of the pendulum - so I sort of want to rule out that tool to let them communicate with me..

I had a ouija board, I bought it for my nieces when they came over to spend the night with me... We had enormous fun with it, but we noticed that it lied a lot to us or was just being silly. My husband thought the ouija board was "satanic" and he told me to throw it away, which I did.. But would I be able to make my own ouija board using a paper and pen and having the vessel the jinn is bound to (ie a ring) move and correspond with me that way?

How do your jinns talk to you?

I apologize if this sounds arrogant of me but:
If jinns communicate via thought, how do you know its not you who is actually thinking that thought instead of the jinn putting it in your head?
I can tell the difference when it is someone talking to me and my own thoughts. It just sounds different. I don't know quite how to explain it except it sounds like a different person... because it is! LOL

We have a spirit communciation board on here that a member named Galadriel made. But first perhaps you should wait and see if there is any contact on your own.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

As far as receiving communication, it really depends on what your natural abilities are in the psychic arts. I am an empath, a medium, intuitive healer, clairvoyant, and clairaudient. Plus my BF is telepathic which helped to open me up in that area.
He's awesome at what he does! :inlove:
Of the 5 clairs, claircognizance("precognition"-knowing before) has always been my highest ability. I use all of them on a daily basis just not 100% all at the same time yet.
My djinn has helped a lot with the 3rd eye.
I know she wants a new task when I see genie lamp images in everything I look at, including my food! lol

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Curiosity
new here
new here

Ey dazed did you get your djinns yet? Please keep us updated.

dazedconfused
new here
new here

I did curiousity <3 thanks for asking!
When I kept my djinns with me together for the whole day the first day I got them I was excited. I felt no special vibe, I did not sense much however I was very much attracted to my cleopatra djinn that came in a stone.

Within the first few hours I went to the grocery store with my house mate who decided to pick a fight in the car. I just stayed silent, quietly typing on my iphone to my djinns giving them a brief introduction about myself, my loves, my desires and what not, I complained a bit about my room mate on my iphone notes. I didn't think the djinns were going to read them, but I thought it was somewhat of a therapy to vent <3

While we went to the grocery store my NEVER CLUMSY house mate accidentally dropped a 2 cans of salsa on the floor, he was soooo embarrassed as everyone in the store stared at him with a dead silence. Moments later he came to me and said, I think this happened because we got in a fight - I'm sorry. I kissed my ring (that I have my djinn on, and I rubbed my stone. (didn't know which jinn if it was a jinn that helped create that scene.)

While I was getting the milk, I felt a reallllllllllyyyyyyyyy warm spot in one of the areas of the otherwise freezing section. I don't know if that really was the djinns that made that area hot because surely the freezer/fridge was definitely working otherwise the products would spoil, right?

<vent>Anyways... That was the first day... After that everything went down hill as if my djinns went on vacation and forgot to take me with them. =\
I tried my luck with a ouija board to connect with them... I did make contact with something, however on my other post it seemed that I caught something else and it wasn't my djinns. =\
I just tried a pendulum right now, but I have a feeling it was my muscle movements evoking the result. =\

I need something stronger.. I want a really loud djinn that will make their presence known to a person like me who has no sixth sense </vent>

dazedconfused
new here
new here

I forgot to add that I made 2 wishes:

both of which I thought were IMPOSSIBLE to achieve (I asked for a lost friendship to be patched.) and one of the two was answered <3
I guess the other one hasn't been answered yet because the other person is still overseas.

Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

:wave: Dazed
The moment u think It's Impossible it becomes Impossible. Do Not get the Doubts in ur head when u make a wish. Tat's one thing i learned so far. Wish u all the best. :hug:

Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!
Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Ouija boards are usually (or NOT AT ALL) a good choice to communicate with your spirits..

They mainly attract negative energies and negative spirits..

cyberkid2
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

xVenus wrote:Ouija boards are usually (or NOT AT ALL) a good choice to communicate with your spirits..

They mainly attract negative energies and negative spirits..
Ouja boards, are u kidding? didnt u watch Paranormal Activity? hahaha just kidding :D

Anyway, in my opinion, if your ex really loves u then shouldnt he be willing to wait for u no matter how long? After all IT DOES make sense to wait until after u guys have finished schooling to get married.

Well, if u really still want to get him back no matter the cost, a quick and easy way would be to get a reputable spell-caster to cast the love spell for u, and it wouldnt be THAT expensive too...

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”