eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you lady evelyn as your post really helped me see that maybe I am looking at things in a too "black and white" fashion.

There is a piece of hers that I am just drooling over. Maybe I will take the plunge.... :)

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

I emailed her about a week ago asking questions about one of her vampire listing, but she never answers ! Does she usually answer emails?

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

You need to nag her a bit. She gets so flooded with emails that you have to send one often or you will end up at the bottom. It's kind of a running joke to send an email with "nag nag" in the subject line. At least for her and me.

She's on the forum, too. So you can put a topic in telling her that you sent her an email, maybe in one her topics where she lists her items.

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Magic lover!
I don't think I got an email from you. I always try to answer new people quickly, within a few hours usually-- and only make those I like to 'torture' wait! LOL!!! Even then I try to keep in touch to say I don't have the answer yet.

Seriously though-I did get behind on emails and it was h*ll catching up. If you have bought and are a regular I sometimes move your email behind people needing quick answers. Sometimes I don't have your info for you-especially if it's something I listed for one of the ladies-then I have to wait on them to then get back to you.

If I did overlook your email I'm sorry--some days I get over a hundred or more-I try to label them answered, need info, etc... but for a one finger typer it gets tiring really fast. Some days it's list items or do emails and that is no exaggeration!

I always tell my regular customers that if I don't answer in a day or two to nag me -- a second email puts you on the top of the pile again.

So email again and tell me this is you.
Verna

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I bought a beautiful ring she had listed- with the essence of Kwan Yin; it kept pulling me. I don't know anything about Kwan Yin, but the stones are the most stunning pink rainbow moonstone. And it has become a favorite of mine. Moonstone and labradorite just draw me for some reason.
Last edited by Abundance on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I got a demon haunted sword from her about a year ago and I have no complaints about the item. He's been great aside from harassing some succubi when he first got here, but that was cleared up real fast. He was also my first dark spirit of any real power, so he was probably just seeing what he could get away with. As it turned out, not a damn thing. :silly: It probably didn't help that I was leaving town minutes after he arrived and I told him to guard the place while I was gone since he was far more powerful than of the other spirits I had at the time.

My only complaint is that the bonding ritual she included was Solomon's crap, which isn't exactly inviting toward demons. It's kind of like saying "Ha ha ha! Obey me or I'll see to it that you really get it swine! Ha ha ha!" He could tell I only wanted to open up to him and didn't say anything about it, but now I can tell he wasn't too crazy about the way it went down. He doesn't hold it against me because I didn't know better, but that's kind of like whipping someone for 2 weeks and then saying "oh, you're not into that? Sorry."

Maybe it's necessary for some people to avoid getting overwhelmed by a demon's energy or even considered an acceptable way to treat a spirit in some circles. I don't know. I treat any spirit intelligent enough to speak human languages with at least as much respect as I would a human in a similar position. Again zero complaints about the spirit or the vessel.

PurplePrincess
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vlad
If I could be anything, I would be...: Queen of Spain
Zodiac:

ooh I feel drawn towards her vampire stuff but too chicken to buy. Man do I need a separate bank account for all the stuff I want to buy in the future....the list is sooooooooooooo long.

In_Dark_Harmony
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: It's a process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: -
Zodiac:

I am curious about an item I saw today..I am on s high due to it lol..

Hoping to hear from her soon x

Experience Dark Tranquility.
Remain in Dark Harmony.

Proud companion to unique and lovely spirits, with a wonderful collection of magickals.
Proud to have vampires in my bloodline :vampire:

"No Time To Cry."
marita1977
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10

Am I the guinea pig then? I bought 3 vampires from her because of sale. Also vampire dream after buying the first time. I got face and name. Weird dreams now and then after buying those, so I must assume there's a reason. They are on their way. Hopefully here in Norway by next week. I am excited. It got so quiet for a while from my other spirits when I won them I got a bit sad. I was soo happy when I won them, never had such intense feelings. Usually I just pick something, but from readings I've gotten by another seller they are good energy and happy. So I cannot be negative before I get them. Besides, I am not good at sensing spirits, but I feel tingling now and then. But I'll let you know if I get any dreams that could be connected with them when they arrive

dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

vera is a wonderful person and always answers your questions,i just got my vampire from her and cant wait to bond with him,glad i had a chance to buy from such a great talented person,who treats you like a friend :hug:

Return to “Seller Review”