sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Redstarbright wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:04 pm Rubber blue green in colour not to big
Both blue and green are featured in the contents of the box. Some of the excelsior is blue, and the wish box is green.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Phoenix78 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:09 pm A crystal kitten?
DING DING DING, although the cat figure was not actually in the box, the box is FOR her. So this is an example of how even when we are looking for one answer, we might get another, related answer instead.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thyr wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:32 pm I get something... green...
Yep, definitely a green item: the wish box.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:41 pm A golden pin or button of some kind.
The wish box, which is actually a pendant, is metallic. So are the glitter star and moon, one of which is yellow.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

VizraOverlord9 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:35 pm A greenish rock/marble
The wish box has green and copper designs on it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:18 pmPenny
The wish box is made of coppery metal. Also, the glitter moon is flat and roundish, though it is larger than most US coins.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:00 pm A white chess piece.
This sounds like the foam packing peanuts registered with you. Also, though the cat was not in the box, the opalite cat is definitely a white or whitish carved figure.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:06 pm 0x. I'm thinking a small mirror, a crystal point. Citrine, or a mineral that's see-through similarly to Citrine. I keep seeing a greenish (olive green) coloured crystal. I'm also seeing something similar to one of those ornate pocket watches, something associated with the number 8, dagger shaped, and a paperclip.

I'm guessing it's one of your Spirit Family's charging boxes? It has "loving grandmother' vibes to me. That's my guess. 0x.
Opalite is a whitish, translucent glass, though it is carved and treated like a gemstone for making jewelry and sculptures. The cat was not in the box, but the box belongs to her, so it doesn't astound me that some of the descriptions in this thread are things that could be applicable to the cat. Green/olive green is the color of the wish box inside.

It definitely is a box for one of my spirits, even if she might be best described as a servitor or other, similar concept. I agree with Madame Pamita: the jury is out as to what exactly the source of this spirit presence is. But when the magic works, it's all good. (I always have been an animist anyway, before I knew that the word existed. So if you carve glass into the shape of a cat, voila! It's a cat to me.)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

calliope56 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:34 am I instantly got a roundish red to copper colored object.
Roundish and copper are things that would describe the wish box.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Nathayra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:58 pm some little plushie, cat or racoon or something
While the cat figurine was not in the box, the box belongs to, and was made for, the cat whose vessel is this figurine.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”