Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Banapis wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:45 pm
Likes2Read wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:41 pm Image

Give me any info you get. Actual things, colors, textures, descriptions, you name it. Draw it or describe in words; it’s all good.

Ready? Go! :)
A red stone. Faceted. Spherical.
I am fascinated by how many people seem to be getting a hit on the wish box. Then again, while I consider the soft things lining the box to be an actual part of the box, the wish box is a separate item (to hold catnip offerings), so I would consider that to have been IN the box, rather than a part of the box.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

UniverseExplorer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:17 pm Something two colored, mainly red, the other color is something light, like creamy vanilla ice? It's a round stone?
I also find it interesting that people are getting hits on attributes that describe the cat figurine for which I made the box.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lom'ae wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:59 pm This is my first time trying something like this. Hmm..

A sky-blue (almost like a pastel or brighter sky blue) marble or round bead of sorts? I want to say silver in there as well, or of metalline silverish structure/design. Slightly elaborate in appearance but nothing over the top; just enough to have character? Cool to the touch and refreshing.
Opalite is a translucent white glass which can also appear either peach or pale blue in color, depending on what color surface it is sitting on. The wish box, on the other hand, is metallic and has a fancy design.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:18 pm Natural intuition for me. I saw the box and saw a coin, button or round pin in gold or rust golden colour. Who knows.... I could be entirely wrong.
Likes2Read wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:56 pm I'm curious: what methods are folks using to learn what's in the box? Remote viewing/clairvoyance, scrying, spirit communication, or other things?
There is roundness and flatness in the box, with the glitter moon cutout. The golden/rust golden could apply to the copper wish box.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Loretta_Ives520 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:13 am I feel like there's a piece of amethyst inside.
Though there was not a gem in the box this week, the box was made for an opalite cat figurine vessel.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Alena wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:44 am A ring. Ruby, to be precise.
Not a ring, but the wish box was designed to be worn as jewelry.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

RedWine wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:50 pmAir!

x*D x*D x*D

Well, that's one we can definitely say "yes" to, lol! Though it would be interesting if I had the capacity to create a vacuum-sealed box for folks to look in. I wonder how that would register on people's radar?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i'm so pressurised by my peers in guessing the item in this box. so whatever....

whatever inside is something of sentimental value. i could see a figure taking out like herbs, pointy ones, into the hand and sniff with melancholic and nostalgic feeling interplaying. but also there's playful moments with this box too.

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:10 am
Banapis wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:45 pm
Likes2Read wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:41 pm Image

Give me any info you get. Actual things, colors, textures, descriptions, you name it. Draw it or describe in words; it’s all good.

Ready? Go! :)
A red stone. Faceted. Spherical.
I am fascinated by how many people seem to be getting a hit on the wish box. Then again, while I consider the soft things lining the box to be an actual part of the box, the wish box is a separate item (to hold catnip offerings), so I would consider that to have been IN the box, rather than a part of the box.
This was incredibly interesting and fun!! Thank you so must for putting this together @Likes2Read . I asked my Courtwind Angel to help me figure out what was in the box and I recieved an image inside my head. I love that you put catnip in as a gift for your servitor!!! That's so thoughtful! Please do this again!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Hmm, interesting. I didn't post in the thread originally as I was just hit with a strong impression of a colour yellow and nothing else as I saw the first picture. Interesting that yellow came to me so strongly as it's not the biggest and most dominant thing in the box.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”