Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

x

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
WitheredWillow
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

X

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just wanted to say thanks for your generous offering to the community! I know it is no small matter to involve others in work with a personal patron and sincerely appreciate your willingness to relay our words to him.

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Hi Vipera, hope you are well.
If I may, this post posed some questions from me that I’d be delighted to get your insight on.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:50 am This is a very powerful opportunity considering my years of devotion, where I have unique favor to channel through the divine influence. You do not need to be directly acquainted with or engaged in any processes currently with this divinity in order to have your needs heard, as this is a divinity especially open to aiding 'outsiders' and initiated alike.
If you look at the evolution of your years of devotion, starting from when you were more beginner to now, what did that generally look like for you? What were your favorite acts of devotion in each era?

What about interacting with divine influence feels easy to come to for you compared to other energies?
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:50 am If you would like to make a small offering of your own for this divinity, on your own time, it may empower your intention as synchronous with my work. I will leave that to the individual.
What do you consider to be typical small offerings, especially for divine energies?

Thank you so much

Arsinée

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@jdhthegr8

Hey,

You're very welcome, though to be candid - usually when I am led to do this it's because he is urging me to, so there's something to be said about it being simply fated for those who took the opportunity.

@chemtrailchild

Hello,

I don't think I can accurately describe the evolution era by era as it's been 15 years, which is at the same time too much and too little to get an immediately clear picture. As time goes on we see more and more things in the past that we didn't perceive in the moment or haven't perceived yet.

There is considerable sacrifice involved in the earlier half, a lot of my proudest devotional periods were also nightmarish as Dionysus is in large part an underworld deity, an extension of primordial chaos which is equally creative/destructive, and I needed to go through troubling events in order to learn. I conduct devotional acts nearly every day now. 'Fun' favorites might be dedication of art, sex, parties, or helping others in areas he rules over. I love doing Katabasis rituals even though they are intense, there is honor in being able to conduct rites of passage for others and it doubles as an act of devotion.

Divine influence as a whole comes easily to anyone who has been working with deities for a long time and has earned enough support/respect/etc. from the divinity, has put in the practice for divine arts, etc. so I want to emphasize the only thing that makes me special here is that I am not lazy. Lol. Everything about working with the divine comes easily to me because of this, but not necessarily in contrast with other energies, as divinity is part of every other energy and path you can imagine.

And to your last question, typical small offerings - think elemental and you can't ever go wrong: a candle, a dish of water, a piece of fruit, a stick of incense.

ZXZ

Thanks everyone for your attentions to this thread and may you each be blessed accordingly.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you very much @Vipera aspis atra . So it's looks like finished now, so I am greatful for your work and offerings and prayers. ❤️

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@Vipera aspis atra - thanks very much from me too & of course to Dionysus. It feels like what I asked for is in process, which is remarkably good.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”