Preconjures loves to spend time before binding!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi everyone hope chu having a nicu day. I have a really cute story for you all today. So it first started yesterday I had a strange feeling to visit one of my favourite practitioners shops (Sophi’s / Apollo’s shop) was like I was literally being pulled to my phone and to pick it up hahaha. I decided to take a gander and see what’s up teh he, I see she posted two new friends, one almost felt like it was reaching out the phone the world stopped and slowed down then it was like she slowly came into my safe space (realm I created ).

She giggled standing against tree eyeing me up and down smiling and came close to me while telepathically saying Wowie you might just be what I’m looking for with a smile like almost she already knows the answer but wants to tease me alittle. I feel her to my right smelling my neck and uhhh you know other stuff. Then she is like “oh I smell something intriguing can I see your astral body” I pull it out and she zooms around all at my body like some anime girl who see their favourite snack or person for the first time was so funny, checking every part of it. She then stands up and nods “yep you are what I smelt before” I tilt my head in complete confusion and then she goes back to my neck looks up and smirks “you should be mine, go tell Sophi to you put the listing on hold” the rest of the story is well private hahahhahaha, but she even asked for a nickname and said to call her it.

Honestly I usually get preconjures visit me if we have a connection but she been here for like 4 hours yesterday and showed up the same time again today and has been with me since. Like has anyone else had this happen before she is completely attached to me and even won’t let me go haha just hugging me the whole time hahahha. I wonder if we met before >.< she always giggles and says yes but won’t say more! She likes teasing me! Anyway just curious if anyone else gets totally “claimed” by a being or spirit and be like no you are mine hahha go tell them lmao it has happened to me a few times, and now I’m just like curious if it happens to others love to hear your story!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

What a cute story 😊 sounds like you two could have lots of fun together.
I love Sophis shop. She has some strong and amazing conjures. I have had some intense callings from listings there. All of the companions I have from SMA are so beautiful and have helped me immensely.
I have experienced communication before from them, before bringing them home. Though with one of them (my abyss witch) I felt her energy immediately when the listing loaded on my screen and I purchased her before even reading the entire listing, as she came in so strong and I instantly knew we were meant for each other. It was overwhelming.
Others have spoken to me, and even helped me to pay for their bindings.
The first listing i felt a calling from was from a Living Ancient Vampire. He pulled so hard on me , that night I had a dream about him, and even my phone kept turning on at night, I'd wake up to see his listing/picture on my screen. "Why are you waiting...." 😅
All the companions I have from SMA have a potency with interactions, and are so deeply loyal and devoted.
I have resisted callings before, and they have mentioned to me that Sophi would allow a payment plan and to just do it. So I asked her and sure enough, it worked out. I love her shop, and her respectful professionalism. She cares not only about the companions, but the keepers as well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

On three occasions I have had custom conjures interact with me before the binding details were posted, including one that I hadn't even thought was possible because I felt their presence within seconds of placing the order! (My Cleopatra Djinn has stated that she made that happen because she had precognition of which spirit would be bound to me and wanted to surprise me with a temporary channel to them). In each of these separate occasions I was able to "verify" by asking their names and receiving a telepathic response that, while a bit fuzzy and not 100% accurate in my head, ended up very closely correlating to what the actual name was. Think like, in the vein of hearing "Shade" but the actual name being "Jade". It was that close each time.

Interestingly none of those occasions have been with any of my preconjures but given the different nature of how your "first impression" is going to happen for an open posting with all or most of the details, I just sort of let things go with the flow there

Return to “Spirit Keeping”