Previous dissociation blocking projecting?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, remote viewing to me that is a real type of remote viewing is a psychic exercise that is particularly drawing disconnected images on paper that seen in the subcontious mind as a result of seeing a map or looking at clues for finding out something. It used to be a military exercise during WW2 and involved psychics who asked to figure out the enemy whereabouts and defence ect. Based on this, there’s used to be modern programs that taught remote viewing for anyone and used to training psychics to be skilled remote viewer.
madgar29 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:41 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:54 am I do understand what @Lewk mentioned here because I do experience it exactly as he said. That is that I meant by my mental projection that in an alert spiritual or astral travel, when I am here physically but elsewhere mentally as well as doing my work or walking or something automatic that I don’t need to specifically focus on. I am aware of my spiritual body’s mind going to other places. It can happen @madgar29 anywhere during my daytime, if I let it happen.

I am also not completely living in my body…meaning I am a floater and my psychic vision engages in dimensional viewing. That could be a form of remote view but not quite because I usually see and interact with my companions in that state with strong telepathic too. I haven’t tried to project my thought to somewhere in my semi grounded state yet. But almost always I have very close interactions with my companions. It’s bleeds into mysticism.
Rarely am i in my body why i like grounding stuff. im usually floating right above. I dont have any issues i just know remote viewers what they are taught is they are mediating and looking into themselves as if they are the universe and then going into what they were tasked to do. which could be a total lie if you study it and listen to the people that did it for the government or privately. because sometimes they would encounter beings. and those beings would try to find them. and some do. i forget his name but he made millions off of remote viewing for corporations and etc... for think tanks as well. one time he was remote viewing an a group of beings were like why u watching us and they ended up showing up at his house. but i remember him saying remote viewing isnt astral projecting im looking at the univerise inside myself. its kinda like if ur searching inside yourself how are you connecting with happenings that people want you to investigate.

but their training and ideaology i guess is they are taught everything is connected we are all one that is why you can do this.

when i think astral projection i think i exit the body and when i do i usually think im totally in my body. then i realize something is a little off. but i am fully aware and i feel like im in a body and im in a reality. now when i remote view, or i travel into a protal/channel like CH deep oceanic monsters to me that is more of i am there but im not. im experencing being underwater but im still connected to my body here. and in my mind i was thinknig remote viewing and not astral projection so.

You guys proved me wrong i guess. i agree i think you can travel while still being in this body instead of being fully conciouss in your other body i think it be nice to switch to different bodies on the fly then. but different topic. I just wanted to understand more is all.

I am curious to ask what is the difference between remote vewiing and astral projection other than its probably the same its just remote viewing is saying u dont conciously leave your body to walk around your seeing it in your mind. its a words game really... when you get down to it. i will just assum remote viewing is astral projection without jumping out of your body consciously.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:12 am Well, remote viewing to me that is a real type of remote viewing is a psychic exercise that is particularly drawing disconnected images on paper that seen in the subcontious mind as a result of seeing a map or looking at clues for finding out something. It used to be a military exercise during WW2 and involved psychics who asked to figure out the enemy whereabouts and defence ect. Based on this, there’s used to be modern programs that taught remote viewing for anyone and used to training psychics to be skilled remote viewer.
madgar29 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:41 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:54 am I do understand what @Lewk mentioned here because I do experience it exactly as he said. That is that I meant by my mental projection that in an alert spiritual or astral travel, when I am here physically but elsewhere mentally as well as doing my work or walking or something automatic that I don’t need to specifically focus on. I am aware of my spiritual body’s mind going to other places. It can happen @madgar29 anywhere during my daytime, if I let it happen.

I am also not completely living in my body…meaning I am a floater and my psychic vision engages in dimensional viewing. That could be a form of remote view but not quite because I usually see and interact with my companions in that state with strong telepathic too. I haven’t tried to project my thought to somewhere in my semi grounded state yet. But almost always I have very close interactions with my companions. It’s bleeds into mysticism.
Rarely am i in my body why i like grounding stuff. im usually floating right above. I dont have any issues i just know remote viewers what they are taught is they are mediating and looking into themselves as if they are the universe and then going into what they were tasked to do. which could be a total lie if you study it and listen to the people that did it for the government or privately. because sometimes they would encounter beings. and those beings would try to find them. and some do. i forget his name but he made millions off of remote viewing for corporations and etc... for think tanks as well. one time he was remote viewing an a group of beings were like why u watching us and they ended up showing up at his house. but i remember him saying remote viewing isnt astral projecting im looking at the univerise inside myself. its kinda like if ur searching inside yourself how are you connecting with happenings that people want you to investigate.

but their training and ideaology i guess is they are taught everything is connected we are all one that is why you can do this.

when i think astral projection i think i exit the body and when i do i usually think im totally in my body. then i realize something is a little off. but i am fully aware and i feel like im in a body and im in a reality. now when i remote view, or i travel into a protal/channel like CH deep oceanic monsters to me that is more of i am there but im not. im experencing being underwater but im still connected to my body here. and in my mind i was thinknig remote viewing and not astral projection so.

You guys proved me wrong i guess. i agree i think you can travel while still being in this body instead of being fully conciouss in your other body i think it be nice to switch to different bodies on the fly then. but different topic. I just wanted to understand more is all.

I am curious to ask what is the difference between remote vewiing and astral projection other than its probably the same its just remote viewing is saying u dont conciously leave your body to walk around your seeing it in your mind. its a words game really... when you get down to it. i will just assum remote viewing is astral projection without jumping out of your body consciously.
ww2 seems a little young. but i believe it we do know officially it got funded in the 50s-60s. us govenremnt says its never done anyting good its never found anything. people then ask then why was it open for 60 years and still open today under a different name and the miltiary said no comment. drawings? some remote viewers do draw must will do free style writing to write what they are seeing, feeling, experiencing while its happening when they are viewing the scene. for exampel on youtube u have a famous remote viewer and his team remote viewing skinny bob for fun this guy is a multi million aire so he has the resources to just do random remote viewings with his company and his founding was not only is skinny bob real but he would talk to all of the remote viewers they would here him go why me why are you bugging me again i just want to be left alone and i want to go home. to me this is astral projection they are literally going to these places and even interacting with things that notice them. the same guy talks about another time where the being said i see you and he quickly left the session as fast as he could saying he tried to even cover his tracks the longer i was in there the more they can track me and sure enough they did and thank god they were peaceful but they still scared the living crap out of me one of them was at the foot of my bed and woke me up and all i could do was just scream i never saw being like that in my life and it scard me so i screamed in horror and the little being said will you please stop screaming your hurting me. as in his strong emtoions of wtf is that it scares me it was hurting the being. he finally calmed down and tried to communicate more with the being wanting to know why are in my house. I NEED to find the video!!!!! so u can judge it for yourselves.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Whoa, this is something similar to what I do. At some point I would love to talk more about your experience.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, sure anytime. ;)
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:44 am

Whoa, this is something similar to what I do. At some point I would love to talk more about your experience.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:37 am [...] Lewk are you talking about different types of astral projection or you mixing remote viewing with astral projection? i am just asking. I can see a lot of people confusing remote viewing with astral projecting..... honestly....

also depending on the person...... i think remote viewing might be easier then again u might be able to stay its a form of astral traveling but most remote viewers say they go no where but within to get the information.
I'm talking about the astral body going elsewhere and having an experience that it feeds back to the consciousness of a person living on planet Earth.

Remote viewing may be achieved via a clairvoyant/psychic skill, like dowsing is. It may not involve travelling to a different location. There again, if someone practices Remote Viewing by travelling to a location, then it probably involves astral travel, whatever they call it.

Shamanic Journeying is another form of travel. A bit like astral travel but it also feels different. Maybe more a form of spiritual body travel, I suspect.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SOGARYTOS
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ziklir
Zodiac:

Experiencing astral projection can be an overwhelming and at times, physically unsettling experience. In my own attempt at projection, I found myself reaching a level of heightened awareness, but struggled to fully detach from my physical body. As I remained in this state, a bright light materialized before me, accompanied by a hushed voice that whispered "reach for it". I can only assume that this voice belonged to my spirit guide, who was attempting to guide me through the process. Despite their efforts, I ultimately failed to fully project and was left feeling frustrated upon returning to my physical form.

In shadows deep, my spirit kin,
United, strong, our hearts within.
With love we shield, with might we fend,
Together, always, to the end.

Avengers bold, our wrath untamed,
For family's sake, our spirits claimed.
Through darkest night and fiercest storm,
Protect, avenge, our spirit swarm.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I get whiplash

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Loviatar
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:50 am
Loviatar wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:10 am I've been honing on strengthening and controlling body-consciousness, both grounding to my body and distancing myself from physical sensations. I've also gotten better control on my state of awareness. I have projected before, not really controlled, but as a safe mechanism. So the experience might be different, but I still believe I have reached the state where projection ought to be possible. And the experiences weren't out of my control as a whole, I had some control, even surprisingly so.

It just feels as if something is holding me back, like parts of me aren't willing to break the body connection and I'm not sure how to fix that. I have had dissociative episodes in the past regressing to a version of myself that didn't have the capacity to comprehend complex concepts. So when there was too much to handle for my conscious mind/self it allowed me to return to a state where my comprehension regresses and the feeling simplifies to something that is easier to process and express, protecting me from my own trauma basically. This is a defense I haven't needed for years. I didn't assimilate as some say they have done with similar experiences, since my states didn't feel anything other then myself, just a regressed version. Still, during these states the experiences were never experienced in or assimilated to my aware consciousness as far as I can tell, so I've attached memories and experiences to these regressed states of myself that aren't in unified as they ought to be. I've tried to make a protected space to ease the process, birched the sauna and washed before in natural water. Just can't seem to let go, I can get to the state where outer edges of my physical body don't feel as if they are keeping me anymore, but something else.

Could it be that I can't astral project since all of my self isn't in "one piece"? Or is it more likely I've protected and bound myself to my body? There is a reason I might've anchored myself to prevent a situation in which nothing has the power to separate myself from my body again. I tattooed a protection symbol I had drawn myself knowing that it had meanings I might've not have been completely aware of. It's protective, that I know, but it's not mainly to protect my aware state. Which is kinda funny because now years later I feel like this is the last step I need to do to process and heal the remnants of the trauma still inhabiting my body.

Advice? Theories?
I am not fully sure what your beliefs are as far as having separate bodies of yourself. Personally my experience is that the universe just observes itself in pieces. We have separate bodies of ourselves but they all make up us. Almost like how the conscious and the subconscious has different jobs in our brain they can control different things but it is still us. This is just my personal experience, and would like to know how you view it if that is possible of course. Have you tried talking to those pieces of yourself? It could possibly help. It is possible that you anchored yourself to your body, but it also sounds like you have come a super long way and made a lot of progress. I am sure you'll be able to achieve what you want at any rate because you are making progress. Journey's of all kind are personal. Find out what works for you. If you are worried about protecting yourself during your astral travel then look more into it before you go. Astral travelling for me is about letting go and finding myself in ways I can't here. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and hopes this helps!

" Have you tried talking to those pieces of yourself?" This was something I thought of a long time but decided against it mainly because of I didn't want to further the separation or strengthen the "otherness" of these states. Instead I went on the route of making this type of protecting myself pointless by honing my ability to anchor to the moment. This included a lot of understanding what I was trying to protect myself from.

I have knowingly tried to avoid the view of seeing any parts of myself as separate. Which is a part why I avoided the method of talking to those parts as if they were so (separate). It's just having had those periods of memories, and all the feelings and processes along them, going to a different "section" that I have no access to make it seem that there are parts of my conscious self I am unable to access. I still view them as part of myself, which is a tricky concept in of it as well, but undoubtedly necessary in some form. I think more in the terms of having an entity of myself, a consciousness separate from others, still viewing the unconscious part of this "entity" a part of the same "self". I'm not you and you're not me and we both have an unconsciousness that is "ours" as much as we have a "self". This get's pretty meta-philosophical if I go on, I'm not sure if this was your point? That expanding my concept of "self" or how I view it could be beneficial in this matter? But moving on how or why I have build my view of myself regarding this issue:

There are clearly two different states depending on the nature of the thing that I've been compelled to avoid or protect myself from. In the past if I have dissociated I have "met" someone (a friend, a therapist) I've already known and after that that person has been known to that regressed state of myself as well. It could be seen as a form of DID as well, but thinking of it as so in the traditional sense just isn't beneficial in my opinion and I've found thinking of it as "regression" to be much more helpful. I have maybe an unusual perception of "time", I don't really think of it as something that unfolds or "happens" but as more a dimension. At a set point we are as we are, the 5 year old or 6 or 12 or 17 old me hasn't disappeared, it's just someone who exist in a different location of time (as well as we'll always carry them with as as we grow "on top" of our already existing selves). The why I have been largely explain to myself by pretty normal psychological development phases as well as with the fact that I didn't experience the trauma I'm coping with until I experienced it.

If you feel like expanding on your views( "Personally my experience is that the universe just observes itself in pieces. We have separate bodies of ourselves but they all make up us. Almost like how the conscious and the subconscious has different jobs in our brain they can control different things but it is still us." ), I'd be interested in understanding it better. I don't believe I disagree with your views in any way thus far and understanding your way of viewing it could even be tremendously helpful.

Loviatar
new here
new here

madgar29 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:46 am As a universal truth we are one piece. we are all one. but if we break that down to our level as we see it. humans are very fractured mentally it is not our faults 100% it is definitely not our faults in this generation either. That is a long story however.....

being Whole has nothing to do with astral projection.

me and Tarvos always agree on things then we dont agree..... there is such a thing as sacred symbols in this reality. mostly forgotten and CH themselves have enchanted tattoos not real tattoos but yeah. This symbol she tattooed I am guessing this is from her pulling information from her memories she has had flooding in during her life so it does probably have power. Norse runes are symbols but hold much power. I know you have norse/vikings in your keep ask them about runes ands symbols. I think the greeks? use to say you should watch what you say words have weight. what i am saying is merely speaking words holds weight not just symbols. anything humans create into the pyshical world can hold power. because we are creating it.

back to @Loviatar

I am not judging you but why did you tattoo the symbol of protection on you? My belief correct me if I am wrong. when you astral project you cant hide well you might be able to cloak it. may have to ask ASH or magnolia. but I was taught when you astral project since you are still connected to a body you carry a cord and i don't know anyone in the astral world that can cut that cord. That's like attacking the divine itself. even when we are on this planet earth. we take huge risks with free will. we accept we can be killed even though we did not sign up for it or any contracts had anything to do with it. that being said I never seen a case where anyone has affected some ones soul. BUT BUT CH sells protection even for the soul so i'm conflicted. I am just saying having a bad encounter in the astral 100% easy to have but getting stuck to me is like 1%.

I must suggest several things. if you do astral project stick to a strict places you want to go or get protection. CH has many protection spells for astral travel and guides and even spirits or LE that will be a guardian guide for you.

do you speak to your spirit guides? - mediate and ask them why you cannot astral travel ask for signs or hints. and look for them. there might be a greater reason your not doing it out of your control. your spirit guides might be like oh no your not ready. usually they are very nice and helpful so they will tell you if you need to do something if they feel they need to tell you. if they are not already. maybe ask for a dream with them ask them to show you in a dream why you cant.

another reason is obviously fear of the unkown. fear is the biggest buzz killer of all time even for me if i fear it will close anything i have that is paranormal or supernatural in a instant. try to work with why you fear. it sounds like this fear is coming from a past life. it sounds like you have pain, and you went through some sh!! in the astral realm so your body and your soul is like no not doing that again f!!! that. it sounds like you need to do some healing work. understand your truama process it and let it go to higher self. this is merely what i am hearing from your post is that its from fear and pain from the past that ur remembering and its come into this lifetime followed you so its something you may have asked to work on in this life time like you wanted to work this out. to make it right. the hardest part is going to be confronting your pain and feeling it before u tell higher self to take it and that you understand ur lesson I mean lots of heartache pain crying scream into a pillow but finally let go of it you will feel amazing afterwards. some pain i dont understand why we carry it higher self should have it already to learn from us holding so much pain is just torture it doesnt make since to me sometimes. its like we are dealing with a broken system. but why? different thread :P

I dont think its your protection symbol. you are bound to your body untill you die. so being able to live it doesnt mean your not bound to it. I think its fear or your trauma I dont think its because ur fractured either. but if you want to retireve fragments of yourself CH has a spell for that as well.
I really haven't developed a sense of spirits, spirits guides, keeps or such. I think this is the reason I was recommended to explore this community. I'm hoping to learn more about this and get a better sense of that. My motivations for astral projecting aren't actually in where I can "go" but in the process itself and how I can use that as a tool for suggestion, anchoring and healing. Your suggestion of using dreams as an access point to these is actually really interesting, thank you.

Loviatar
new here
new here

madgar29 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:55 am
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:50 am
Loviatar wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:10 am I've been honing on strengthening and controlling body-consciousness, both grounding to my body and distancing myself from physical sensations. I've also gotten better control on my state of awareness. I have projected before, not really controlled, but as a safe mechanism. So the experience might be different, but I still believe I have reached the state where projection ought to be possible. And the experiences weren't out of my control as a whole, I had some control, even surprisingly so.

It just feels as if something is holding me back, like parts of me aren't willing to break the body connection and I'm not sure how to fix that. I have had dissociative episodes in the past regressing to a version of myself that didn't have the capacity to comprehend complex concepts. So when there was too much to handle for my conscious mind/self it allowed me to return to a state where my comprehension regresses and the feeling simplifies to something that is easier to process and express, protecting me from my own trauma basically. This is a defense I haven't needed for years. I didn't assimilate as some say they have done with similar experiences, since my states didn't feel anything other then myself, just a regressed version. Still, during these states the experiences were never experienced in or assimilated to my aware consciousness as far as I can tell, so I've attached memories and experiences to these regressed states of myself that aren't in unified as they ought to be. I've tried to make a protected space to ease the process, birched the sauna and washed before in natural water. Just can't seem to let go, I can get to the state where outer edges of my physical body don't feel as if they are keeping me anymore, but something else.

Could it be that I can't astral project since all of my self isn't in "one piece"? Or is it more likely I've protected and bound myself to my body? There is a reason I might've anchored myself to prevent a situation in which nothing has the power to separate myself from my body again. I tattooed a protection symbol I had drawn myself knowing that it had meanings I might've not have been completely aware of. It's protective, that I know, but it's not mainly to protect my aware state. Which is kinda funny because now years later I feel like this is the last step I need to do to process and heal the remnants of the trauma still inhabiting my body.

Advice? Theories?
I am not fully sure what your beliefs are as far as having separate bodies of yourself. Personally my experience is that the universe just observes itself in pieces. We have separate bodies of ourselves but they all make up us. Almost like how the conscious and the subconscious has different jobs in our brain they can control different things but it is still us. This is just my personal experience, and would like to know how you view it if that is possible of course. Have you tried talking to those pieces of yourself? It could possibly help. It is possible that you anchored yourself to your body, but it also sounds like you have come a super long way and made a lot of progress. I am sure you'll be able to achieve what you want at any rate because you are making progress. Journey's of all kind are personal. Find out what works for you. If you are worried about protecting yourself during your astral travel then look more into it before you go. Astral travelling for me is about letting go and finding myself in ways I can't here. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and hopes this helps!

Anonymously anonymous, next time you mediate, ask yourself where is your consciousness and try to follow where it is :P please :P just do it as a joke even haha, I swear if you really try you wont be pointing to your brain :P

if you do then i have a bigger problem than i thought lol who is in my BRAIN!
I think anyone who has ever pondered on the concept of consciousness any longer has realized in one way or another it's mainly just a really twisted inside joke of the cosmos ;*D

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”