Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Has anyone else gotten this one?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/private- ... nolia.html

It's one of the items I am currently waiting for in my latest order, super excited!

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

How thrilling! I'm excited for you!! You are going to absolutely adore what you will be receiving, especially since it has been quite some time since you rediscovered your spiritual path. It will feel like an exciting moment, similar to the big reveal of a highly anticipated TV show. Hehe. I am confident that you will thoroughly enjoy it.

I acquired this amazing reading a while back and it has been incredibly enlightening. It combines various readings into one comprehensive source, giving a much broader understanding of the connections I have with each realm. Personally, I find this association in the reading to be more resonant than the magic name association, and there are some excellent reasons for that.

One of the fascinating things I discovered in this reading was information about my totem animals. Although I'm still a bit hesitant to engage with them, I received numerous callings from the immortals. It's a new and uncharted territory for me, as I only recently started exploring immortal bindings, starting with a CH freebie. It's always one of those freebies, I swear it. Lol. Interestingly, sometime after the reading, two immortals mentioned in the content delivered messages to me. I made the decision to work with one of them, and they will be officially present in my life on Monday when my package arrives.

Overall, I truly believe that this revelation has been a surprise in terms of the information I received. It completely caught me off guard, as I never would have thought that I had any connection or bond with immortals. It seems to be a result of my past lives, I assume.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

This has been one of my favorite purchases to date.

I was really intrigued by the reading results and reread it often to comprehend it still. My totem animals seemed really on point and I did several custom conjures based on the results. I have not done anything with the immortals, as I have not decided what my thoughts are on immortal work yet. I was surprised by most my physical realm associations but much of it still resonated. Sadly my associated metal is on the pricey side so I have not gotten a hold of any to work with in crafting or anything. I did pick up a stone I was associated with and will be turning it into a master vessel for my spelled bindings.

I plan on doing one from Ash for dark arts as well. I recommend the White Arts Profile from Magnolia as well.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Tarvos wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:53 am How thrilling! I'm excited for you!! You are going to absolutely adore what you will be receiving, especially since it has been quite some time since you rediscovered your spiritual path. It will feel like an exciting moment, similar to the big reveal of a highly anticipated TV show. Hehe. I am confident that you will thoroughly enjoy it.

I acquired this amazing reading a while back and it has been incredibly enlightening. It combines various readings into one comprehensive source, giving a much broader understanding of the connections I have with each realm. Personally, I find this association in the reading to be more resonant than the magic name association, and there are some excellent reasons for that.

One of the fascinating things I discovered in this reading was information about my totem animals. Although I'm still a bit hesitant to engage with them, I received numerous callings from the immortals. It's a new and uncharted territory for me, as I only recently started exploring immortal bindings, starting with a CH freebie. It's always one of those freebies, I swear it. Lol. Interestingly, sometime after the reading, two immortals mentioned in the content delivered messages to me. I made the decision to work with one of them, and they will be officially present in my life on Monday when my package arrives.

Overall, I truly believe that this revelation has been a surprise in terms of the information I received. It completely caught me off guard, as I never would have thought that I had any connection or bond with immortals. It seems to be a result of my past lives, I assume.
Tarvos, that is how I feel too regarding this one resonating more than the magic name association! I got that one a long time ago now.

Quite amazing, what a freebie can do hey! Lol.

I'm still so excited for you on this new venture with Immortals. Truly amazing things can come through work with them. You got this! <3

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Nightrunner404 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:39 am This has been one of my favorite purchases to date.

I was really intrigued by the reading results and reread it often to comprehend it still. My totem animals seemed really on point and I did several custom conjures based on the results. I have not done anything with the immortals, as I have not decided what my thoughts are on immortal work yet. I was surprised by most my physical realm associations but much of it still resonated. Sadly my associated metal is on the pricey side so I have not gotten a hold of any to work with in crafting or anything. I did pick up a stone I was associated with and will be turning it into a master vessel for my spelled bindings.

I plan on doing one from Ash for dark arts as well. I recommend the White Arts Profile from Magnolia as well.
This makes me even more excited to see what comes through!

Such a powerful thing, to be able to discover more about ourselves in order to grow.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This one was my very first experience with CH reading. And it was the best one. I maxed out my Immortal choices that I have received and same with totems. Well, everything was actually well spoken and well done in that particular order.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:16 am This one was my very first experience with CH reading. And it was the best one. I maxed out my Immortal choices that I have received and same with totems. Well, everything was actually well spoken and well done in that particular order.
Ahhh this is SO good to hear ASTER!

I really cannot wait to see my results. I think even if I had gotten this one in the past, I would still get it again now. My Journey is so different this time since coming back (in all the best ways).

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sorry to hijack this thread but I’ve always wanted to ask about CH’s turnaround time. I haven’t ordered for years so I’m sure things have changed. I don’t want to bother their HD (yet). How long does fulfilling orders take for the following:
-Custom conjure entities/spirits
-Custom workings/rituals etc
-Pre conjured entities/spirits
-Existing vessels with spells/workings/enchantment etc
-Writing portions of workings/rituals
-Any type of readings

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Zaman7 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:17 am Sorry to hijack this thread but I’ve always wanted to ask about CH’s turnaround time. I haven’t ordered for years so I’m sure things have changed. I don’t want to bother their HD (yet). How long does fulfilling orders take for the following:
-Custom conjure entities/spirits
-Custom workings/rituals etc
-Pre conjured entities/spirits
-Existing vessels with spells/workings/enchantment etc
-Writing portions of workings/rituals
-Any type of readings
They say 7-10 business days in general. Obviously some items need more time depending.

One of my orders took less than a week. This current one I am waiting on (lots of custom work) is sitting at one week exactly today.

Either way, the wait is always worth it!

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I have planned to get this and the one from Ash as a Christmas gift. I have done the White Arts Profile and the the Dark Arts Profile recently, those two were great.

Return to “General Questions”