Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:17 am I appreciate those who've contributed here with their insights, and who've supported the post.

I want to add something to it-ish

There are of course those practitioner/seller/gurus who can or will try to insert themselves into a community and become trusted by 'fitting in', once they realize how wise to the same old manipulations people are becoming. The bright side of that is, this becomes telling as well, because they didn't really want to have to do that in the first place.. so they aren't prepared enough to keep up whatever facade works best for making sales in their exchanges. When you find yourself giving them 'the benefit of the doubt' more often than not, you probably shouldn't be working with them.

And.. educating yourself on the magics you are looking for a practitioner to perform, can also clue you into a seller being misleading. You should be very aware of what you're getting yourself into with magic anyway.
Some sellers will cover up their ignorance by not offering any info at all on what they do, how they do it, how they learned, etc. Others will create a whole grandiose system of belief unique to their works that you're adhering to by buying in, because they are the sole authority. Then you have copycats, stealing minimal amount they need (or more for the bold) to convince you they're legit from those they see have sales and respect.
You've really put your finger on something important here, it feels like...as usual. Thanks for this post, Vipera.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I did a mistake myself last year too. Although, it was short lived and luckily I did listen to my guides eventually... .and extremely well protected. I still paid a high financial price for not being discernible enough about a particular seller.

So @Vipera aspis atra 's warning post is really good eye opener for all of us beginners and to the advanced practitioners on the forum. Because, I realised that we can fall victims anytime really... because of the elements of human nature used against our weaknesses.

I personally had alarm bells gongs, loud and clear. Yet, I did convinced myself that I was wrong about my suspension... I am naive and it's a good opportunity... ect... ect. Eventually, when within few weeks, it's become clear that I can't actually work with this guy any longer, and had broken contact. I was beating myself over it...until.. I have notied a forum thread was running very negative feedbacks concerning with this particular sellers.

Few month on...I am working on my own image, self esteem and fortunately, also with @Vipera aspis atra wise guidance... I feel am recovering well. It's really hard to make the right decision sometimes. Hard to know, how to be wise and how far we should take our investigation about certain sellers out there, because of illusion magic literally can blind us. And even reviews can be very misleading, made in the heat of feeling satisfied ... only later realised, there wasn't a genuine product purchased, service ect has been permanently received.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

A little late to the post, but a very informative read. Took me years to finally understand this as an adult and I've removed so many toxic people from my life. Even now, if there's a bell that goes off in my head to stay away, I don't ignore it the way that I used to. It has saved me time and time again. Hopefully others can understand and gain the insight to understand that what they decide to do, who they decide to invite into their lives, has a whole lot more importance than they realize. Always ask spiritual companions as well to keep those with ill-intent away, they are more than happy to protect your space and energy

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba

Return to “Protection”