Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Sentient tapestry wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:34 am
madgar29 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:58 am
I don't think it's healthy to fantasize pain with sex but I understand many many people do. So I don't have much room to talk.

20 partners every two to four months no break is odd to me. And not healthy.
It's like asking if you ever been in love. Typical I guess for a new generation and the way they see sex.

I dunno there is a lot going on here. The age of 11 is interesting. Something traumatic at all for a child of 11 happen that year? I was eight when mine started. But ironically same year my parents got divorced. Same year I got abducted by ETs.
It's not about sex, in fact I haven't had sex with most of my partners. I just don't really feel anything when I have sex nor do I really want to. What I described in my post is what brings me the most pleasure and the main reason I date people in the first place. The reason there have been so many is because I can sniff out what's wrong with them very early on and I am a very good judge of character. It's not at all uncommon for people to be dysfunctional, almost every married couple is.

I know you don't need to make people sick to feed, but I was wondering if there's a "flavor" of energy per se that's there when you're sick and weak that I'm attracted to. As I said, it's not about anything but pleasure, it makes me feel aroused but it doesn't make me want to have sex with the person, it's the sex itself if that makes any sense.

I did try to clarify that age 11 was when I started having sexual feelings, perhaps I was a little unclear, but yeah that's the reason I started projecting it onto those I feel attracted to. I have been getting abducted since before I can remember, and I have no idea how many times or what they're actually doing with me. I did have a strong feeling I shouldn't be a child as a kid and cringed at everything they made me do in kindergarten that was tailored to kids and had a deep feeling that I hate most people (for reasons that have only amplified in the times since), plus an understanding of manifestation and other concepts at age 5, so I'm pretty sure I could be a reincarnation of some sort of race for some weird scientific reason, since they do often incarnate here to be experimented on. I've been able to tell a huge deal about everyone I meet all my life as soon as I see them, even as a little 5yo kid, so I'm going to bank on this having a lot to do with it. I don't know if it's related but my whole life has been a mess and if something did go wrong with how I feel about things this does not at all encompass it.

Lastly, I have been in love when I was younger, and I've always been extremely romantic. Sadly, we live in a world where severe trauma sprinkled everywhere and the bare minimum is perceived as a virtuous feat, so I can't exactly afford to dwell on a failed relationship. I haven't dated in about a year because it's only getting worse and more insane, but I've been missing this feeling lately. I'm a very solitary person and probably wouldn't even date if it wasn't for it.

I had a long post and now it is all gone. I was wrong. psy vampire being attracted to someone hurt is a thing. I guess its because of the allure for a vulnerable prey?

you are telling me you don't have sex not get anything from it. is crazy to me.

lol TO ME. because I LOVE it in a relationship I cannot get enough of it, it's a love language of mine. physical affection. and I like the feeling of making the other person feel good. so, to hear you don't care for it or even want that. it's odd for me. :P.
not saying anything is wrong with you. because you're not like me I am just pointing out the difference between us. no real point either.

but I do think you could benefit from protection and CH spells that explore psy vampire, how to control, how you can be a better psy vampire for yourself not just them. i wish i had the links. but i think you would benefit from them. as far as the other isuses go. I would suggest talking to someone and im not just saying that i think i would benefit as well even if its just getting stuff off my chest to feel lighter.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/energy-v ... st-pd.html

or maybe a psy vampire spirit if u can communicate with them. might be great.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

You're not a psychic vampire. You seem to have a fetish, and if it is causing issues you need to look into therapy. Attraction to sickly, injured or weak people with a thrill or thirst for it, would be more of a predatory trait in its rawest essence. Hopefully you will never seek to take advantage of, cause, or further someone's illness against their will.

That isn't to say you have no connection to vampires, but rather that no matter what connections you may have, this - in the iteration you're describing - sounds personal.
A psy vampire would not be attracted to lack of vitality. They do have healing capabilities and may find themselves drawn to the sick for that reason, but you don't sound like you are attracted out of ability or desire to heal these people.. which is why I'd conclude it as a fetish.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This part from @Vipera aspis atra is my only thought that actually came to me when, I first read your thread before anyone actually given an answer. I do agree with this to a point of familiarity and experience with it to some degree in my life. Although I try not to practice healing … and I am rather guarded not to touch anyone with my energy. I do work in a hospital as a health care worker and I do have a counselling diploma. Just saying that I have seen things ect … and not totally naive with my comment. Narcissistic personality is a real thing. And those who suffer from it comes in all shapes and variety. I don’t diagnose you at all. But because of your thread written here to an open forum, well, I thought I might just mention that much. As many already hint it, not everything based on the paranormal and on underlying supernatural problems.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:42 am A psy vampire would not be attracted to lack of vitality. They do have healing capabilities and may find themselves drawn to the sick for that reason, but you don't sound like you are attracted out of ability or desire to heal these people.. which is why I'd conclude it as a fetish.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:42 am You're not a psychic vampire. You seem to have a fetish, and if it is causing issues you need to look into therapy. Attraction to sickly, injured or weak people with a thrill or thirst for it, would be more of a predatory trait in its rawest essence. Hopefully you will never seek to take advantage of, cause, or further someone's illness against their will.

That isn't to say you have no connection to vampires, but rather that no matter what connections you may have, this - in the iteration you're describing - sounds personal.
A psy vampire would not be attracted to lack of vitality. They do have healing capabilities and may find themselves drawn to the sick for that reason, but you don't sound like you are attracted out of ability or desire to heal these people.. which is why I'd conclude it as a fetish.

I Thought the same thing but I was holding back. In fact a vampire I feel would like the thrill of hunting a healthy victim for aka the sport. whats the old saying. why hunt something that cannot fight back it ruins the fun.

Why I suggest he does speak with someone but also gets protection this may not even be him yes i understand thats a rare case scenario. but its still possible. the way they talk back and fourth saying one thing then the next saying another there is a lot of inner conflict going on. may not be 100% him.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Paranormal Energy”