Queen/Royal Ubi from CH?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I realize few will really take this to heart because nobody seems to like being told 'no' even when there's experience and logic behind the reasoning, but I'm going to type it out anyway.

Almost everyone seeking a royal being has some sort of warped view about the whole arrangement. Sellers have learned that there is demand for this class of presence and I can absolutely assure you that too many you see claiming to conjure them are bending the truth in one way or another, evidenced by how painfully obvious it is when you piece together the facts.

Here are the facts:

- There are not going to be dozens or hundreds or more of those of Royal rank making themselves available to be conjured or connected to a person at any given time. The nearest potential to this would be, for instance, Queens who are dead or are no longer ruling - which would still be considered rare/coveted bindings. Even with that, most are seeking active Queens/etc. How would it make any sense that there is barely a limit to active - specifically succubus - Queens at any given time? It would not.

- Out of all of the people to form a bond with, why would an active Queen who we would suppose rules over countless ubi, specifically choose to pair with you? Set aside the need to prove your value or worth as a person based on what kind of company you can attract. It may not be realistic for one to choose you with the intention of an involved companionship, unless for a few potentials: you are a master, a practitioner of the arts that would form a working partnership, seeking a temporary link, doing something to support or aid in her 'kingdom' or to further her goals, or maybe you have a special bond from a previous incarnation/bloodline.
You cannot just request such a being and expect a legitimate, active, long-term, royal match to come through merely because they think you're so cool. Certainly not one who has agreed to do anything more than entertain you occasionally for the fun of it. There's a lot expected of you, maybe things you can accommodate - but it will be a lot.
Whenever CH conjures rare beings, which again this would be whether living or passed on, there is usually a note that they are extremely picky about who they go to. I believe that's fair.

- Most seeking out such an entity to connect to are thinking of power, self-importance, access to endless ubi, whatever other silliness. Maybe the rare one of you are genuinely interested in education that comes with connecting to such a being. But it's a succubus in this case, so -lol- education is the last thing on plenty of your minds. Well then, do you have energy to burn for hours upon hours each week, satisfying a Queen who needs or desires that? I think you'd find yourself quickly overwhelmed! And we wonder why we see some complain here about ubi not leaving them alone.. and those aren't even ubi in positions of great influence.
I always want to ask - why is the ranking of this being important to you? If it's an arbitrary or superficial reason, expect never to genuinely match at all with such a being. It always disheartens me how many are filtering their experience of spirit-keeping through a view that is more like a video-game fantasy world of making these high-ranking contacts, and then usually have absolutely no greater purpose in doing so. Not even for self development, just for the satisfaction that you've secured such rare company, and company you typically cannot handle because you simply are not experienced enough for that yet.

I understand wanting to connect to or experience a being of status and power, but first you should be more experienced, should be invested in your own self development - value yourself enough that you don't need this presence to fill a void, and even then you have a much better chance of it if you work with channels rather than personal bindings. If most of these bindings offered for royals dead or living were realistic, they would be labeled as portal/channels. Much the same way that a celebrity of our world, or a Queen of our world is going to be sought-after by many, so too will those of the other planes - and so I could see channels potentially being agreed to or established.. but a binding of this type of being that is available to one person alone is far more scarce.
What if only one of us was chosen to connect to by Queen Marie Antoinette? Would it be me? I do work with her spirit and I am not so self-centered as to think I am the only one alive doing so. We can say it's different with a Queen of Succubi..... yes; now think about which is arguably easier to establish some level of connection with and why.

And I say that having extensive experience with ubi, and having interacted with beings who consider themselves or were considered by their company to be royals/officials/of responsibility over clans, groups, territories or even simply by heritage and tradition of a lineage where those titles are a given. One way I successfully established connection with them was as a practitioner furthering my knowledge of sex magic, holding responsibility in my own realm related to certain practices, and having an agreement where we could partake of one another's resources most of the time. It made sense. Yet plenty of those connections were temporary, as well.

You're seeking out a permanent link to an involved companion, a being who is choosing to be part of your life, as is everyone in the keeping community. Be realistic and you will have a more positive experience.

And to those who are dead set on royalty and status etc, look more closely at why. If it doesn't serve a serious function that mutually benefits yourself and the presence, or if you don't have some background with one another, then seeking this seems like the equivalent to those obsessing over designer brands just because of the reputation they suggest. You can't defend quality of how they're made being a factor in this case because it's not an accessory you are collecting.. it is a friend/lover/mentor/family member. It is a commitment.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”