Queen/Royal Ubi from CH?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Hi, so as I was browsing the Lilith’s Tavern I saw their royal section for Ubi’s and I was merely curious if anyone has gotten one of that rank from a order through CH.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don’t think CH rank their spirit/living entity. I know it is a practice from other shops to specify the being’s power but CH doesn’t do that. That not so say that the spirit from CH will not carry such rank, but that would be something for you to find out. CH doesn’t communicate much with the spirits they conjured beside the normal vetting and some info like name, age, gender. They believe that it is the keeper’s job to find all the information they wanted during the bonding process.

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Darknorth wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:14 am I don’t think CH rank their spirit/living entity. I know it is a practice from other shops to specify the being’s power but CH doesn’t do that. That not so say that the spirit from CH will not carry such rank, but that would be something for you to find out. CH doesn’t communicate much with the spirits they conjured beside the normal vetting and some info like name, age, gender. They believe that it is the keeper’s job to find all the information they wanted during the bonding process.
Ah I see; all very much random. But I imagine if a Royal Ubi wants me they’ll just push through the que due to being such a higher rank on hierarchy

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:40 am Ah I see; all very much random. But I imagine if a Royal Ubi wants me they’ll just push through the que due to being such a higher rank on hierarchy
Yes it is possible but if you really want royal rank being then it is better to order from the listing that said royal rank.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I think it’s probably best to ask CH directly if they are open to conjuring a royal being. I saw that they had a spirit binding of what I think was an elf queen/leader (I could be misremembering the species) a while back. I think it was labeled as a rare binding. However I haven’t seen anything like that since.

I believe that they conjure based off of which being resonates best with you. So even if a royal is interested they are going to pick whoever resonates best with your energy, not necessarily whoever pushes through.

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Hazell wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:23 am I think it’s probably best to ask CH directly if they are open to conjuring a royal being. I saw that they had a spirit binding of what I think was an elf queen/leader (I could be misremembering the species) a while back. I think it was labeled as a rare binding. However I haven’t seen anything like that since.

I believe that they conjure based off of which being resonates best with you. So even if a royal is interested they are going to pick whoever resonates best with your energy, not necessarily whoever pushes through.
Ah I see, there is a certain…. Feeling, perhaps greed or the feeling of being next to a being of high status to say. But generally, yes it would be better for my health and working if the being with the best compatibility comes through. Succubus is still a succubus.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:40 am [...] But I imagine if a Royal Ubi wants me they’ll just push through the que due to being such a higher rank on hierarchy
Maybe CH support can answer that for definite. I agree with @Hazell.

It's okay to use the customer notes in an order to let CH know what you're looking for. They may be able to incorporate that into the conjuration.

But...this is important...I think there may be a good reason why CH seem to never talk about rank in relation to conjured spirits, or abilities in terms of rank, or the ability to command other beings, due to rank. And don't forget - CH are the originals, when it comes to spirit keeping.

It might be that either a) CH don't think rank is relevant; or b) that their method of conjuration is a mutual agreement for a relationship between a single companion & their keeper, not with any other spirits they may know; or c) they don't think in terms of rank, royalty etc, or some other reason. Or all of the above.

They do describe some individuals and some communities of spirit as a 'leader'. And Einherjars can summon an army of comrades, if needed.

tl/dr: I wouldn't assume CH can conjure royalty, or that one can come through. May be best to ask CH support about this. We can only speculate. We can choose 'ancient' /'elder' etc in the ordering process. Why isn't there a royalty option? It might be because of a fundamentally different approach to spirit keeping than those sellers who have come to it later than CH, who basically founded all of this and who commonly offer 'royal' beings.

PS I do have some of high rank from MMT, who can command vast numbers if they wish or need to.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:52 am Hi, so as I was browsing the Lilith’s Tavern I saw their royal section for Ubi’s and I was merely curious if anyone has gotten one of that rank from a order through CH.
I ordered some standard spirits, but lo and behold, royal rank entities snuck in and each treated themselves to a swanky $100 upgrade. While it's true that sometimes you might end up with a royal ranking entity even if you ordered something of a more basic caliber, I wouldn't count on it happening all the time. It really depends on your energy signature.

As always, it's best to check with the folks at CH if you're curious about what kind of spirits they offer. Between you and me, I'm not entirely convinced they usually share these regal beings with the public. Our good friend Hazell hinted that they might be saved for extra-special occasions to keep things fancy.

But let's not get too greedy. It's important to remember that these regal entities aren't your run-of-the-mill spirits, they're in charge of managing hundreds, if not thousands, of other court members. So even if you're lucky enough to catch their eye, if your energy isn't a good match for them, you might find yourself feeling a little bit disappointed.
Royal ranking entities can be a tad elusive if you don't have a solid communication line or commitment with them. It seems even the spirit world isn't immune to a bit of ghosting!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:38 pm
Draz’Khal wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:52 am Hi, so as I was browsing the Lilith’s Tavern I saw their royal section for Ubi’s and I was merely curious if anyone has gotten one of that rank from a order through CH.
I ordered some standard spirits, but lo and behold, royal rank entities snuck in and each treated themselves to a swanky $100 upgrade. While it's true that sometimes you might end up with a royal ranking entity even if you ordered something of a more basic caliber, I wouldn't count on it happening all the time. It really depends on your energy signature.

As always, it's best to check with the folks at CH if you're curious about what kind of spirits they offer. Between you and me, I'm not entirely convinced they usually share these regal beings with the public. Our good friend Hazell hinted that they might be saved for extra-special occasions to keep things fancy.

But let's not get too greedy. It's important to remember that these regal entities aren't your run-of-the-mill spirits, they're in charge of managing hundreds, if not thousands, of other court members. So even if you're lucky enough to catch their eye, if your energy isn't a good match for them, you might find yourself feeling a little bit disappointed.
Royal ranking entities can be a tad elusive if you don't have a solid communication line or commitment with them. It seems even the spirit world isn't immune to a bit of ghosting!
Tavos, in the limited time we’ve spoken, I already love you. That last line was hilarious.

And yes, I’ll make sure to keep that in mind. Gotta stay humble (tbh I’m a bit too humble sometimes)

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Agree with Tarvos that these royal beings are not like regular beings. They command a court of other beings and thus have extra responsibilities and may not always be there when you call them. Many in my keeps are Royal/Commander/God level entities and they don’t always respond to my call (though 99% of the time they do). One thing for sure though is that if you have a solid bond with them and treat them with respect then you will be treated like royalty and have the blessing of their entire court and realm. Anything that may deem as impossible would be solve easily with their help.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”