Question about music and energy

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Please use the @ or quote function when you reply. It notifies the people you're replying to.
Musicmaiden wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:37 pm Darkwing: one of the reasons I dislike spirituality is the whole non-judgment thing. Judgment is essential to deciding who and what you want in your vicinity.
Maybe what you're not looking for is not spirituality. Maybe what you want is religion, or something like that.
Musicmaiden wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:37 pm If this board encourages questions and I ask a question but you tell me nobody has answers, why do you bother saying we should inquire about anything? Why do you want people to ask questions if you aren’t going to answer them? If people in the spiritual community claim there are no answers to their questions, they sound like a bunch of contemplator’s and philosophers. Contemplation and philosophy isn’t my cup of tea.
I don't think this is directed to me, but to CH @Magnolia
You may need to email them directly if you don't find the answer you want here.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:22 pm Please use the @ or quote function when you reply. It notifies the people you're replying to.
Me?
Doesn't seem to work for me.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:40 pm
darkwing dook wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:22 pm Please use the @ or quote function when you reply. It notifies the people you're replying to.
Me?
Doesn't seem to work for me.
If you email CH support, they'll sort it out for you.

I did that and, after a couple of back and forwards, they fixed it for me.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Musicmaiden
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morgan le Fay
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hobbit or Immortal
Zodiac:

Apro: well then, if it’s an angel you want, an angel you shall have!
I don’t subscribe to Eastern philosophy, and since the concepts of karma and reincarnation are found in Eastern religions, they do not apply. Spirituality isn’t a Buffay. You can’t just pick and choose the beliefs you want or take them out of their religious context. People claim that spirituality predates religion, but they are one in the same because the religions of the world took spiritual beliefs to fit certain frameworks, and assigned spiritual practices to be undertaken for the purposes of expanding the mind or refining the emotions. I’m happy with my mind and emotions the way they are, so I permanently parted company with both religion and spirituality.
Angels are terrifying and rigid. So what? Leave the angels alone!
I’m sensing a vibe on this board that people want to change me, or they want me to change because they don’t like how I am. If angels make you quake in your boots, why don’t you want to change the angels? Oh wait, that’s different!
What’s wrong with Angels? What have they ever done to you? I thought people like Angels. Oh, well. Angels are the ones with the flaming swords. Angels don’t let anybody push them around! When I was a pagan and picked a magical name, guess what it was? I was reading a book, and the name jumped out at me.
The name was Brynhild
. I didn’t know about her, so I looked her up. She is the Valkyrie who defied the all-father, the big cheese of the Norse pantheon, and she did whatever she wanted. Valkyries are choosers of the slain, and she was told to pick someone her father wanted, but she chose somebody else. Her father got mad and put her to sleep on a high rock surrounded by a ring of fire. It’s like sleeping beauty. She could only be awakened by a person with specific attributes. When the right circumstances presented themselves, she woke up and everything went to hell in a handbasket because of that ring. You should check out the Ring cycle of operas by Richard Wagner and listen to Ride of the Valkyries!
Death metal is definitely low vibrational. I read somewhere there is a scale of vibrations where certain frequencies are ranked higher than others. I figured you guys would know about that stuff.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Aprophis wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:39 pm Imho, all the posts that person made screams angel to me.
Aversion to growth/change - Angels were created perfect
no bad language, promiscuity, etc - pretty obvious
choral and orchestral music and other music makes them feel ill - also pretty telling.

I think this person might be the incarnation of an angel.
On second thought, might also be Fae.
Aversion to change - check
Obsession with animal kingdom - check, fae come from nature and are predatory
choral and orchestral music - more natural than other forms of music.
Might explain the LeFay and England/Tudor connection.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

Aprophis wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:05 pm
Musicmaiden wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:40 am Apro: thanks for the flattery, but I assure you I’m not an incarnation of anyone. I’m a regular everyday person.
You seem a tad miffed by my lifestyle and energetics signature, but I admire your perception, for my name is indeed Angela.
You are aware that your soul might be that of an angel that incarnated as a human for the experience, right? There is always a possibility for the soul not to be a human one. That's why incarnation/reincarnation exists.
That might not fit into your paradigm and it was not meant as flattery. Quite to the contrary. Angels can be terrifying (and really rigid), there is a reason they say: "Be not afraid".
I've lived previous lives as a flower and as a dog.
I vibe really well with this post. Out of all of my keep the one spirit I have trouble bonding with is my courtwind angel. He’s so very rigid. Lol I love him though. I find I’m drawn much more to fae spirits or dragons. I’m curious @Aprophis is this the same for you? I’m fascinated on how different people are drawn more to different types of spirits. My sister connects really well with elves, as for me it took me a long time to connect with my elves. But with my fae every time they show up their energy hits me like a brick house lol.

It’s so utterly fascinating.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Aurum wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:14 pm
Aprophis wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:05 pm
I've lived previous lives as a flower and as a dog.
Hey, I've also lived as a flower and a dog.

And to the OP I wanted to point out that metal music can be deeply spiritual as well.
Thank you for pointing this out about metal. I love symphonic metal and find it very spiritual for me. A lot of my spirits love it as well. It’s always a fun energy when I have some playing!

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

GaelicDream wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:16 pm I vibe really well with this post. Out of all of my keep the one spirit I have trouble bonding with is my courtwind angel. He’s so very rigid. Lol I love him though. I find I’m drawn much more to fae spirits or dragons. I’m curious @Aprophis is this the same for you? I’m fascinated on how different people are drawn more to different types of spirits. My sister connects really well with elves, as for me it took me a long time to connect with my elves. But with my fae every time they show up their energy hits me like a brick house lol.
Honestly, I have a hard time connecting to anything outside of constructs like servitors. That might be because I'm an introvert and generally have problems connecting with people, aside from the lack of time to do connection exercises thanks to being part of the workforce.
As soon as I get used to the energies, they basically fade away. The easiest ones outside of servitors I could connect to was visitors sent by other keepers. If they had no connection to me it somehow worked in short visual flashes.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:42 pm
GaelicDream wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:16 pm I vibe really well with this post. Out of all of my keep the one spirit I have trouble bonding with is my courtwind angel. He’s so very rigid. Lol I love him though. I find I’m drawn much more to fae spirits or dragons. I’m curious @Aprophis is this the same for you? I’m fascinated on how different people are drawn more to different types of spirits. My sister connects really well with elves, as for me it took me a long time to connect with my elves. But with my fae every time they show up their energy hits me like a brick house lol.
Honestly, I have a hard time connecting to anything outside of constructs like servitors. That might be because I'm an introvert and generally have problems connecting with people, aside from the lack of time to do connection exercises thanks to being part of the workforce.
As soon as I get used to the energies, they basically fade away. The easiest ones outside of servitors I could connect to was visitors sent by other keepers. If they had no connection to me it somehow worked in short visual flashes.
I’m curious about your constructs. I’ve been thinking of getting one.

Musicmaiden
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morgan le Fay
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hobbit or Immortal
Zodiac:

To everyone who wishes I’d use the quote function in my replies: I am unable to see, and I use speech technology, so my screenreader does not have the capability for me to spend oodles of time lifting quoted sentences out of my posts. That’s why I state your name before I reply so you know I am replying to you.
Symphonic metal? What the hell is this world coming to? Gag me with a spoon! I went on YouTube to see if it was true and I can confirm it’s horrendous!
It’s called symphony orchestra, not symphony Siberian Orchestra!
Classical music originated in elite circles of European royalty, by the way. We get accused of being music snobs all the time. Go ahead, call me judgmental!
Renaissance, Baroque, Classical period, Romanticism. Early music, chamber music, choral and orchestral music. Bring it on!
I like a couple genres of popular music. I am a child of the 80s. Video killed the radio star.
I don’t enjoy disco, but I like a couple songs from KC and the sunshine band. That’s the way I like it!
I enjoy easy listening, and soft rock. I don’t know if they call them that anymore. Those are the Eagles and stuff like that. It’s nice to listen to on the car radio, but the bulk of my listening is classical.
I like pop music when I go to spin class, but it has to be good pop music. It has to have a good beat for working out on spin bikes. Music makes the morning. I was trying out this new gym, and I went to a kickboxing class once, you know the one with those weighted cement bags hanging in the air that swing when you punch them, and the guy was playing rock music. It wasn’t even good rock music like Hootie and the Blowfish. The entire playlist sounded angry and I bolted out of there when the class was over.
I assure you I’m human. I’m not a fairy, or an angel either. I’m just your ordinary average girl who loves the Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder, public television, Tudor England and classical music.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”