Question about music and energy

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

[quote=Musicmaiden post_id=844595 time=1676417001
Symphonic metal? What the hell is this world coming to? Gag me with a spoon! I went on YouTube to see if it was true and I can confirm it’s horrendous!
It’s called symphony orchestra, not symphony Siberian Orchestra!

[/quote]

Why must everything you message be an insult to someone else? Clearly we don’t see eye to eye on likes but to condemn the human race because some of us like a type of music. Who made you the judge of what is good anyway? I’m sorry I’ve held my tongue and tried to be nice. How about you live your life and I won’t judge and let me live mine.

Music, any kind, can bring joy to many people. You aren’t the judge of what is good. You’re the judge of what you like. I also like classical but I have a deep respect for all types of music. Each type can influence and affect how we feel, can bring us happiness and sadness, joy and laughter, can make us feel things all over the spectrum.

That doesn’t have to be your truth but by god there’s no reason to insult me.

Your other posts you insult spirit keeping while having no spirits nor experiences, this one you’re insulting peoples taste in music. You have no desire to learn. You insult this community. Why are you even here?

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Musicmaiden
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morgan le Fay
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hobbit or Immortal
Zodiac:

Gaelic: people take my honest appraisals as insulting, but that’s because we are coming at it from different angles. For some reason, people drawn to spirituality preach the gospel of non-judgment. They like an environment similar to how a community chorus operates, with an open-door policy where everyone is welcome at the table regardless of background, and everybody shares experiences because people of vastly different levels help each other in a warm-and-fuzzy circle of love. There are no audition requirements, nobody is rejected or excluded, and the only criteria for entry is whether a singer can carry a tune in a bucket. In terms of spirituality, no matter how outlandish the topic or ludicrous the claim, everyone will say that whatever works for the individual is all that matters. They don’t believe in absolute truth because your personal truth is the only thing that counts. Community choirs don’t care about the effort involved in creating gorgeous music because for them, using brainpower to think about beauty of tone, accuracy of basic notes and rhythms, crisp diction, perfect ending consonants, and pure vowels would take away from the jovial atmosphere. They care more about the “community” than the “choir” part of the equation, and they aren’t very good because music isn’t important enough to them to practice between rehearsals, with the result that the same material must be repeated from week to week.
My philosophy can be compared to a selective auditioned professional chamber choir. For singers, music is either the sole priority or primary focus of their life. Singers come from strikingly similar backgrounds, and everyone on the roster has been to music school and graduated with advanced training in the vocal arts from a conservatory. Audition requirements are stringent and exacting. Everybody forms the same shape with their mouths when they sing vowels, consonant cutoffs are perfect and everyone arrives at rehearsals fully prepared. This means the quality of music is infinitely better. Relating this to spirituality, people with my mindset have decided that judgment is essential and desirable. They believe in an energetic hierarchy where certain forms of music, movies and literature are better than others because they vibrate at a high frequency, as opposed to genres that operate on a low frequency. It’s not a matter of personal opinion or subjective preference. There’s an actual scale of vibratory rates. That’s why there’s a plethora of Internet articles encouraging you to raise your vibration by listening to certain types of music, and discouraging you from hearing other genres because they carry a naturally low vibration. Everything is made up of energy, from the food you eat to the media you consume.
I was wondering where my music and lifestyle choices fell on the scale of vibrational frequency, and trying to find supernatural entities who matched it. You need to employ judgment to answer the question, but since spiritual people have a philosophy of non-judgment for everything, it results in a clash of worldviews.
I’m an intellectual woman and love learning. I enjoy watching historical documentaries and reading nonfiction books. I earned both a bachelors and a masters in music from a conservatory, graduating with a 3.75 GPA.
To answer your query why I’m here, I was looking for Morgan Le Fay and I wanted to ask questions, so I did.

<<edited by Moderator>>

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

I’m not sure what your education has to do with someone else saying they like and find enjoyment in symphonic metal. Just because you’re educated in music doesn’t mean it gives you the right to say one type of music is better than another and one type is bad. After all that’s all opinion. Anyone can be educated on a topic but when it comes to taste and opinions that aren’t based in actual facts it doesn’t really matter.

I mean I have a PhD in linguistics and that didn’t stop you from forming your own beliefs about the wording “spirit keeping”, even when I held differing views. So in once sense you assume you’re the authority on music because you have a history with it, yet disregard those of us who have “history” with other topics. You seem to want to hold your own options and views on things while disregarding others even when you’ve come here asking questions and all of us are doing our best to give those but are being shot down because they don’t match what you want to hear.

If you don’t want us to say things you don’t agree with
I ask again, then why are you here, unless it’s just for an echo chamber? We all come from different backgrounds here and it wouldn’t hurt to perhaps at least entertain what we have to say. You constantly have asked many of us to read a book you seem to take gospel from, asking us to be open to your views while saying you shouldn’t do the same. I just find this quite hard to comprehend why you expect something from us you aren’t willing to entertain yourself.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Musicmaiden
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morgan le Fay
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hobbit or Immortal
Zodiac:

Gaelic: the conversation you speak of takes place in a different thread and should not be brought up again here, as it is stated by the Posting Police that conversations across multiple threads are forbidden, or at least not to be entered into.
I brought up my education because you accused me of refusing to learn, and I thought that telling you what I enjoy reading or watching would clear up the matter so you would see that yes, I love to learn.
You might call it an echo chamber, but I ask questions to find people who concur with my viewpoints so I can determine whether we might be on the same path. Agreement is paramount in spiritual topics, just as a highly skilled chamber choir must agree on the precise singing of notated tonal and rhythmic values to function properly. You might call it judgment, but there’s a correct way to sing, and a right way to play an instrument.
Physical laws are unambiguous, so it logically follows that spiritual laws are rocksolid. I’m not knowledgeable about science, but if I ask scientists a question, they will tell me a concrete answer and break it down to explain it in a way I can understand. But if you claim that spirituality is based on nothing more than opinion and conjecture, your responses are unhelpful because they don’t bring me closer to comprehending the laws about the energetic hierarchy of the universe.
You might not believe in a hierarchical universe where certain things vibrate higher than others and therefore are considered better in terms of consumption, but that doesn’t mean hierarchies don’t exist. A diet of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, whole grains, and lean protein is going to be ranked much higher on the vibrational scale of energy than a diet loaded with sugar and saturated fat. Comedies vibrate much higher than violent action films. Classical music vibrates much higher than rap.
Physical science isn’t based solely on intuition, and spiritual science isn’t based entirely on feelings, either. Intuition plays a role, but I’m also looking for the facts behind it, and I know they exist because there’s a branch of study called energy medicine. I just don’t have the knowledge base for it, and since this is a spiritual forum that deals with the subject of energy, I was hoping you either knew about energy medicine, or you could point me in the right direction so I would be able to ask people who did know.
People of different backgrounds learn from each other all the time. Archaeologists and historians work together to create a complete picture of a puzzle they wouldn’t be able to solve on their own. But if the spiritual community says nobody has the answers, it loses both brownie points and credibility with me.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

But if the spiritual community says nobody has the answers, it loses both brownie points and credibility with me.
No one is saying there aren't answers,. Your abrasive approach to the members here has shut many doors to you. It's becoming apparent, from the thread activity the last few days, that you are not becoming part of the community, you are creating unfriendly situations. It's not because you're asking questions, it's because you're being personally-insulting and rude to the people participating in the discussion with you.

No one is going to want to share anything of value with you when you are being personally-insulting and affronting to the members here. Practitioners of various paths and ideologies work very well together here, but you aren't trying to be part of this community. If you'd like people to share information with you, of any deeper value, you are going to have to build trust and respect in the community.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Musicmaiden wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:23 pm Symphonic metal? What the hell is this world coming to? Gag me with a spoon! I went on YouTube to see if it was true and I can confirm it’s horrendous!
It’s called symphony orchestra, not symphony Siberian Orchestra!
0x. Metalhead here!

Yes, Symphonic Metal is a thing. If my guess is correct, you probably found the video with the members of the Norwegian Black Metal band, Satyricon, performing with an Orchestra.
And, I'm sure, much to your disgust, Melodic Death Metal is also a thing. Dividing the Distance by Epicurean is one of my favourite songs that falls into that sub-sub genre.

Why a "sub-sub genre"? Because, metal is a diverse genre of musikk that is open to evolution, and pushing creative boundaries.

You, on the other hand, seem to think you're above me, as well.as others who hold different opinions than yours, because of something as normal, and simple, as a difference in tastes. In this case it's because of my so-called gag worthy preference in musikk. Personally I'm not into the things you've mentioned in the post I took your quote from, but there's no reason for me to insult you for being into those things. It has nothing to do with me trying to be " righteous ", it's just common sense. Different people are into different things.

Personally, and for example, I really dislike hip-hop for many reasons, however I respect hip-hop fans right to enjoy that genre of musikk.

No, you weren't targeting me specifically, however as Magnolia has pointed out, this forum welcomes everyone, from all backgrounds, regardless of religious practice, or personal tastes. You never know who you will virtually meet on here. As such, be courteous. Before you call me a hypocrite for anything I've said in my reply to you, as a member of this forum, so you can understand that this is what you sound like to the other users on here who have endured and tolerated your uppity remarks.
0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:40 pm Me?
Doesn't seem to work for me.
Oh, usually when I type @ and then the username I want to notify, it shows a list of name.
e.g. @Aurum
If still failed, I'd email CH as Lewk suggested : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Musicmaiden wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:37 pm But if you claim that spirituality is based on nothing more than opinion and conjecture, your responses are unhelpful because they don’t bring me closer to comprehending the laws about the energetic hierarchy of the universe.
Since there is no measurement and things happen basically unseen without our normal senses and tools we can use to measure things, the science behind all that doesn't really exist in that regard. It's more based on personal experience and assumptions. Which makes it like science, because in science everything is true until proven otherwise. Which makes the previous truth basically an assumption.
Musicmaiden wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:37 pm You might not believe in a hierarchical universe where certain things vibrate higher than others and therefore are considered better in terms of consumption, but that doesn’t mean hierarchies don’t exist. A diet of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, whole grains, and lean protein is going to be ranked much higher on the vibrational scale of energy than a diet loaded with sugar and saturated fat. Comedies vibrate much higher than violent action films. Classical music vibrates much higher than rap.
Higher vibration isn't necessarily better. There's also bad and harmful higher vibrations.
Musicmaiden wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:37 pm Physical science isn’t based solely on intuition, and spiritual science isn’t based entirely on feelings, either. Intuition plays a role, but I’m also looking for the facts behind it, and I know they exist because there’s a branch of study called energy medicine.
Energy medicine is purely based on intuition, if you are talking about the likes of reiki, after all the healers let themselves be guided by the energy itself. If you are talking about tcm though, that's an entirely different thing and I wouldn't necessarily call that energy medicine.

But if you want to know the laws behind everything, you might have to spiritually evolve much further, because multidimensionality, multiverses and crazy stuff like that plays into it all. That's why there hasn't really been a one size fits all solution to....well, everything metaphysical. Also considering quantum anything, observation influences the result and if we're really unlucky, the perception of an observer influences the result differently than others.
Not easy to get a consensus.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@Musicmaiden...

As I guess it may be somewhat difficult for you to internet search using a speech operated browser and unable to see, here are a couple of music & energy related article links that I hope are useful plus some related comments. If any of this is very well known to you, I apologise in advance.

I'm not aware of a single, complete, universally applicable working theory on a hierarchy of music and energy. I suspect people come to their own sense of such things after sustained spiritual experience. As with most things metaphysical, you might find competing theories on all of this.

https://soundhealingcenter.com/love/hierarchy/

https://universe-inside-you.com/sound-v ... frequency/

40 years ago I did my first candle magic, using Anna Riva's book. As the candles burned down, it felt like I could hear the energies cycling through the planetary hours. As I've said before, it's possible to hear energy, as well as feel or see it. (In fact some well known composers and musicians have seen music, due to natural synesthesia.)

If there are higher frequencies, then there are lower frequencies and the lowest frequencies. A fairly well known modern taoist I knew - sadly now deceased - talked about the Om as being something like 40 octaves below the audible range. A primordial rumble of power that he heard when a boy, without knowing what it was. (That taoist teacher found certain frequencies triggered certain psycho-spiritual effects but he never published his theory.)

Have you heard Tibetan deep voice singing? That comes about as close to it as humanly possible. The mantra chants do contain the word Om. There's whole theory about the divisions in that sound: A, U, M.

Golden Dawn magical practitioners were keen to pronounce the words in their rituals with spiritual resonance: the sounds triggering an energy.

There are those who believe ancients - maybe in Atlantis and afterwards - could use sound frequencies esoterically as weapons. (Placing Joshua's use of his horn at Jericho in a new light.)

Beyond the Indian use of mantras in connection with chakras, I guess we can intuitively assign notes to each of the 7 main ones. I can't now remember if I read an article on this or came up with it myself, but middle C up to the next B feels right for me. I know with one chakra clearing method I've done it felt like a sound was coursing through each one. (nb With other methods it's nothing like that.)

Similarly, I guess you could 'feel' what musical frequencies you associate with planets, stars, galaxies etc.

The highest frequencies for me could be the 'sound' of hydrogen atoms in 'empty' space. (As it's in a near vacuum, I don't think there's physical sound as such.)

So, from highest to lowest frequencies, maybe: outer space / the 'celestial' level, down to the dense, concentrated mass of matter, eg the Earth element / Planet Earth.

But...I am one of those that does not view higher as better and lower as worse. There's a range. We exist within that matrix. 'Heaven' is above us and Earth is below us. We align with it all - in my practice and experience. If we're too top heavy we may get dizzy. If we're too sunk down, we may be unable to get up and act. A balance is good. And I think a number of systems, spiritual, magical, energetic, work with that balance of energies. Certainly the ones I've learned do.

Finally - another angel mention - Cherubim Angels from Mystic Morning Treasures are described like this:

"Cherubims are the choir of the heavens. They sing hypnotic, melodious tunes that can heal you physically and emotionally, just causing all pain to dissolve. These angels are described in the Bible, singing at the birth of Christ. I have found them especially wonderful for emotional healing… They help with protection, healing and companionship. They use their abilities to help you in every way possible. If you are truly fortunate you may physically hear them sing for you which I'm sure you will never forget."

http://www.mysticmorningtreasures.com/S ... #anchor_66

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Lewk , I find your reply very informative in concerning my own, similar interests with vibration, music & energy based on my own personal needs, to keep myself sailing through life as healthy as much as possible. Thank you 😊

I feel, as I mentioned it before, balancing high and low vibes is essential for my own physical well-being. The bottom line is, we are Earth born. And although, I do prefer everything celestial.... I won't be able to live with myself, fixated on angelic, celestials, high vibes all the time & then feeling sick sooner or later, as soon as I stepped through the door. I do have a duty concerned with others, situated in a lower vibrational world, where people suffer, in pain and needs me to help them and care for them.

I do strongly agree with you on your point... That high vibration versa low vibes are can't be assumed as better or worse. I see it on the same level on the opposite ends on the horizontal line as equals possibility to absorb.

My aim is to saturate myself with any range of energy, quickly, according to my own body needs. I found myself moving between that 'invisible scale' seeking the right energy vibes according to my personal needs daily, moving between back & forth and mastering my skills of adaptation. By exposure to the right elements that is available here on Earth, wether it be music, crystal, nature walks, food, art, spirituality, religion or simple watching a movie ... In other words, I aim for successfully enjoy life in any circumstances as much as possible by staying regenerated and healthy. I do hope I make sense. 🤞Thanks again. You vhave widened my knowledge with your input here.
Lewk wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:15 pm @Musicmaiden...

As I guess it may be somewhat difficult for you to internet search using a speech operated browser and unable to see, here are a couple of music & energy related article links that I hope are useful plus some related comments. If any of this is very well known to you, I apologise in advance.

I'm not aware of a single, complete, universally applicable working theory on a hierarchy of music and energy. I suspect people come to their own sense of such things after sustained spiritual experience. As with most things metaphysical, you might find competing theories on all of this.

https://soundhealingcenter.com/love/hierarchy/

https://universe-inside-you.com/sound-v ... frequency/

40 years ago I did my first candle magic, using Anna Riva's book. As the candles burned down, it felt like I could hear the energies cycling through the planetary hours. As I've said before, it's possible to hear energy, as well as feel or see it. (In fact some well known composers and musicians have seen music, due to natural synesthesia.)

If there are higher frequencies, then there are lower frequencies and the lowest frequencies. A fairly well known modern taoist I knew - sadly now deceased - talked about the Om as being something like 40 octaves below the audible range. A primordial rumble of power that he heard when a boy, without knowing what it was. (That taoist teacher found certain frequencies triggered certain psycho-spiritual effects but he never published his theory.)

Have you heard Tibetan deep voice singing? That comes about as close to it as humanly possible. The mantra chants do contain the word Om. There's whole theory about the divisions in that sound: A, U, M.

Golden Dawn magical practitioners were keen to pronounce the words in their rituals with spiritual resonance: the sounds triggering an energy.

There are those who believe ancients - maybe in Atlantis and afterwards - could use sound frequencies esoterically as weapons. (Placing Joshua's use of his horn at Jericho in a new light.)

Beyond the Indian use of mantras in connection with chakras, I guess we can intuitively assign notes to each of the 7 main ones. I can't now remember if I read an article on this or came up with it myself, but middle C up to the next B feels right for me. I know with one chakra clearing method I've done it felt like a sound was coursing through each one. (nb With other methods it's nothing like that.)

Similarly, I guess you could 'feel' what musical frequencies you associate with planets, stars, galaxies etc.

The highest frequencies for me could be the 'sound' of hydrogen atoms in 'empty' space. (As it's in a near vacuum, I don't think there's physical sound as such.)

So, from highest to lowest frequencies, maybe: outer space / the 'celestial' level, down to the dense, concentrated mass of matter, eg the Earth element / Planet Earth.

But...I am one of those that does not view higher as better and lower as worse. There's a range. We exist within that matrix. 'Heaven' is above us and Earth is below us. We align with it all - in my practice and experience. If we're too top heavy we may get dizzy. If we're too sunk down, we may be unable to get up and act. A balance is good. And I think a number of systems, spiritual, magical, energetic, work with that balance of energies. Certainly the ones I've learned do.

Finally - another angel mention - Cherubim Angels from Mystic Morning Treasures are described like this:

"Cherubims are the choir of the heavens. They sing hypnotic, melodious tunes that can heal you physically and emotionally, just causing all pain to dissolve. These angels are described in the Bible, singing at the birth of Christ. I have found them especially wonderful for emotional healing… They help with protection, healing and companionship. They use their abilities to help you in every way possible. If you are truly fortunate you may physically hear them sing for you which I'm sure you will never forget."

http://www.mysticmorningtreasures.com/S ... #anchor_66

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Paranormal Energy”