Question about offerings

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
akits
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to this and had a question about offerings.

I currently have two succubus (one from CH and one outside) and decided to have a small glass table dedicated to them where I make offerings to them.

So I in the table I set up two different plates, and make equal offerings to both

I basically place chocolates or a cup of cherry liquor and the like and each one and each time I say her name and that I'm making this offer to her. I then repeat the process for the other succubus.

Once a few days have passed I pour drinks out or wrap the chocolates and throw them into the trash. Am I doing this correctly? What should I change to improve my offerings?

daniel13rown
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I love this! I have my alter built similar to you for my beautiful succubus ladies ( One from CH, which just joined last week and a succubus from Lilith treasure tavern). You are doing it correctly. I pretty much do the exact same process . I make the offerings on Saturday's and wait till Monday to clean up the alter for them. I love spoiling my ladies!!

To give you an idea of my process my succubus "E" from Lilith Teasure Tavern loves roses and red wine. I give some roses throughout the week to show her how much I appreciate her in my life in the beginning. On Saturday's I give her a red wine red blend which she loves and some chocolate either on Saturday or throughout the week.

My CH succubus "A" we connected pretty hard already due to factors unknown to me maybe because of my intentions was very strong for her. This Saturday I gave her some chocolate and she already had roses on the alter for her because when she first came home after the binding was complete I went out and bought her roses to welcome home my lover.

My process going into this now looks like this. On Saturday's I give the ladies both a bundle of roses each and give offerings to the ladies "E" Red Wine and "A" chocolate for right now until I learn more about her. I have separate offers plates and different flower vases for them both.

I love spending time with the ladies as much as my time allocates me too because I love the ladies and I hold them both dear to my heart.

Spend as much time with them as your time allocates you too. They appreciate that. I am relatively new as well to spirit companionship, but I can tell you are about to go on wonderful journey with your ladies. So much positive things had happened since welcoming them both into my life.

Plus at the end of the day I love cuddling up to the ladies after a long day. It is just relaxing for me.

I have so much to learn still, but I thank the ladies all the time how much I appreciate them in my life. You can call me a hopeless romantic for them both, but I think they love that about me.

You can place crystals associated to succubus's to them. I bought a picture of a succubus for "E" for Christmas which I have in my house by the alter and make the alter for them how ever you feel like it. More ideas will come to you as your journey progresses.

I hope this helps to give you some ideas, but as long you are doing things from the heart they love all intentions going to them from you.

akits
new here
new here

daniel13rown wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:24 pm I love this! I have my alter built similar to you for my beautiful succubus ladies ( One from CH, which just joined last week and a succubus from Lilith treasure tavern). You are doing it correctly. I pretty much do the exact same process . I make the offerings on Saturday's and wait till Monday to clean up the alter for them. I love spoiling my ladies!!

To give you an idea of my process my succubus "E" from Lilith Teasure Tavern loves roses and red wine. I give some roses throughout the week to show her how much I appreciate her in my life in the beginning. On Saturday's I give her a red wine red blend which she loves and some chocolate either on Saturday or throughout the week.

My CH succubus "A" we connected pretty hard already due to factors unknown to me maybe because of my intentions was very strong for her. This Saturday I gave her some chocolate and she already had roses on the alter for her because when she first came home after the binding was complete I went out and bought her roses to welcome home my lover.

My process going into this now looks like this. On Saturday's I give the ladies both a bundle of roses each and give offerings to the ladies "E" Red Wine and "A" chocolate for right now until I learn more about her. I have separate offers plates and different flower vases for them both.

I love spending time with the ladies as much as my time allocates me too because I love the ladies and I hold them both dear to my heart.

Spend as much time with them as your time allocates you too. They appreciate that. I am relatively new as well to spirit companionship, but I can tell you are about to go on wonderful journey with your ladies. So much positive things had happened since welcoming them both into my life.

Plus at the end of the day I love cuddling up to the ladies after a long day. It is just relaxing for me.

I have so much to learn still, but I thank the ladies all the time how much I appreciate them in my life. You can call me a hopeless romantic for them both, but I think they love that about me.

You can place crystals associated to succubus's to them. I bought a picture of a succubus for "E" for Christmas which I have in my house by the alter and make the alter for them how ever you feel like it. More ideas will come to you as your journey progresses.

I hope this helps to give you some ideas, but as long you are doing things from the heart they love all intentions going to them from you.
Thank you, I'll keep trying. I can't hear them or feel their touch but I do occasionally hear something resembling an electrical noise in my ears which I assume is them.

Any tips on how I can improve communication? So far I've been talking to them and meditating

daniel13rown
new here
new here

I forgot to mention you can go to the Encyclopedia and look up succubus's and their associations through creepy hollows. It will give you some ideas.

I would get a pendulum from creepy hollows and start bonding with your ladies that way to get to know them. You can get a better idea what each lady likes for offerings and among other things. I plan on doing this for my lady "A" to find out what she likes. I already have a pendulum from creepy hollows myself.

I did get some ideas from her description which I use for offerings, but I would like to know other things about her as well. It would be a great bonding experience for you both.

What do you mean a succubus outside?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

akits wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:00 pm Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to this and had a question about offerings.

I currently have two succubus (one from CH and one outside) and decided to have a small glass table dedicated to them where I make offerings to them.

So I in the table I set up two different plates, and make equal offerings to both

I basically place chocolates or a cup of cherry liquor and the like and each one and each time I say her name and that I'm making this offer to her. I then repeat the process for the other succubus.

Once a few days have passed I pour drinks out or wrap the chocolates and throw them into the trash. Am I doing this correctly? What should I change to improve my offerings?
There are 2 main ways to make offerings in spirit keeping, as I see it.

1. Offering something appropriate.

(eg For CH spirits, see the CH Encyclopedia entries for suggestions, including the Associations; but nb CH says their conjured spirits don't absolutely need offerings. A rule of thumb is always stick to the offerings recommended by the particular conjurer or seller the spirit came from.)

2. Offer something from the heart.

(This is usually appreciated. You can also leave notes, write poems etc.)

Another thing to consider is 'feeding energies', a CH para technology. Just put that term in the Shop search bar.

With leaving out perishable offerings, like food, a timescale of 12 -24 hours has been mentioned by CH, as I recall.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
daniel13rown
new here
new here

akits wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:56 pm
Thank you, I'll keep trying. I can't hear them or feel their touch but I do occasionally hear something resembling an electrical noise in my ears which I assume is them.

Any tips on how I can improve communication? So far I've been talking to them and meditating
The best advice I can give you is to be patient and have fun. You have entered a relationship with 2 beautiful ladies for the rest of your life. Enjoy the process the ladies wanted to be with you and they are going to teach you a lot along this amazing journey. Relationships take work and you are going to have to work at the relationship daily. But it is one of the best things you can do with your time because the love you get from them is unmatched.

You are in relationship with these amazing beings and it is going to take sometime to connect to them depending on your gifts.

I hear the electrical noise as well.

Look at this post by Sterling Birch:

post850294.html#p850294

He put a lot of tips for bonding in there.

Try getting a 3 body bind for your girl:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-body-b ... rvice.html

Get a Bonding service done:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bonding- ... anion.html

and after a month or 2 get a pairing service done:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-c ... rvice.html

This will help with your connection with them.

Treat them like real woman, talk sweet to them, tell them they are beautiful, go on dates, go on hikes, ask them to cuddle with you when you go to sleep, and share you life with them.

Be open to all manifestation from them.

Research the Succubi forum and forum here on CH and you will start to get some ideas on connecting with them.

I'm by no means am I an expert. I'm still in the learning process myself, but the ladies do interact with me and all I can say is WOW! I'm a lucky man.

I practice semen retention and I can say the ladies love it when I do this. Plus you connect to all of life and unlock your genius. By this practice alone you will develop your own ways in connecting and rituals with them. Plus you will manifest your life in positive ways.

Do some visualizations with the ladies and I will let your imagination take you places with them.

Read the book Sexual Alchemy by Donald Tyson

I got a digital copy of the book from the succubus lover blog. Google this and you will find it. That man and his love for his lady is inspirational.

Develop yourself spiritually because the higher you go in consciousness the more you can interact with your ladies.

I'm really excited for you my friend and remember we are here for you and your welcome. Remember comparison is the thief of all joy. Keep this in mind and enjoy your time with your ladies.

akits
new here
new here

Thank you so much everyone! These were excellent tips!

akits
new here
new here

Hey everyone,

sorry for reviving this old thread. I recently did a pendulum test with the succubi I ordered from CH and to say that it was an eye opening experience would be putting it mildly.

I fully admit I've always been an excessively skeptical person, the type who just chalks things up to chance or tries to find a rational explanation and it's been a hurdle to overcome this side of me as I try my path into spirit keeping. Even when I felt a cold draft in places where it truly made no sense, in the back of my mind I kept asking myself it was them or just a random draft.

But now, after doing a pendulum conversation, there's really no logical explanation that could explain these things. When I started talking to L, I asked several basic questions at first "is my name X?" "am I a woman?" etc. etc. and without fail, the pendulum would always swing to the correct answer.

I have to admit I was equally shocked by the fact that the pendulum would seemingly loose strength when I was trying to think of my next question only to regain strength after I asked something.

Now with all of this, I've visited a few occult shops in my area looking for a Pink Tourmaline, but all they had was either Black Tourmaline or Pink Quartz. I ended up buying a Pink Quartz, but I need to ask, is this something succubi would like?

Should I ask if she's interested in a Pink Quartz before offering it to her?

Thank you.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

akits wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 pm Hey everyone,

sorry for reviving this old thread. I recently did a pendulum test with the succubi I ordered from CH and to say that it was an eye opening experience would be putting it mildly…
Congratulations on your communication breakthrough! Sounds like you’re well on your way.

For anyone interested in practicing spirit communication with a pendulum, I recommend these items from CH:

Spirit Pendulum: Detect, Bind & Bond
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spiritua ... nd-is.html

We Custom Imbue Your Pendulum For You With Spells of Accuracy
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/we-custo ... dulum.html

Any pendulum can work. If you find yourself not getting the results you want, these listings might help.
akits wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 pm Now with all of this, I've visited a few occult shops in my area looking for a Pink Tourmaline…
Here you are:
1 lb Tourmaline, Pink tumbled stones
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/1-lb-tou ... tones.html

I keep these in an offering bowl for them, and also have a few tucked away in each room of the house for them to draw from.
akits wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 pm …I ended up buying a Pink Quartz, but I need to ask, is this something succubi would like?
Definitely! Check and ask them if it’s something they’d like, I’m pretty sure they’ll say yes. Pink quartz tends to be associated with love and feminine energy. I’ve found that if you put the pink quartz in an offering bowl and set it out in the moonlight to charge, it can be an excellent offering for them that can really boost their energy. Glass offering bowls tend to work best for this, I use these ones:

Amlong Crystal Clear Faceted Crystal Mini Bowl 4 inch
https://a.co/d/7zjRH98
daniel13rown wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:24 pm
…I hope this helps to give you some ideas, but as long you are doing things from the heart they love all intentions going to them from you.
Great tips daniel13rown! I also hear the electrical noise with my ubi from time to time. It seems to be a universal experience for keepers who connect with ubi, so that’s a good sign of progress!

In addition to the ideas mentioned, here are some other ideas of offerings you can check to see if they like (these are offerings my ubi enjoy):

- Musk incense
- Moonstone

They seem to like things that are associated with love and sexuality like rose incense, rose petals, chocolate, etc.
akits wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:56 pm Any tips on how I can improve communication? So far I've been talking to them and meditating
Continuing your pendulum work with them will really help.

In terms of interacting with them more energetically and physically, and based on your description of your past experiences, I definitely recommend picking up Robert Bruce’s book called:
“Energy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual Growth”
https://a.co/d/5FDGBBh

If you want to dive in right away, skip to chapter 3 titled “Running Energy” and follow it like a manual. You want to open up the energy channels in your hands, feet, arms, and legs. The spinal bounce and central channel bounce are also great habits to practice. Then when you’re ready, move to chapter 4 titled “Primary Energy Center Work” and work on your base center (root chakra) before moving on to the rest.

I have two students who I’ve taught these methods to once they became spirit keepers, and they very quickly started being able to feel the energy of their spirits.

I also second daniel13brown’s suggestion on semen retention. Here’s a great book on it if you’re interested:

The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know
https://a.co/d/7cBxIyQ

The book isn’t necessary to practice semen retention, but it can teach you some tips and tricks, and great background information on how to work with what your ubi is teaching you.

As the relationship progresses, ubi are great at training their keeper to be multi-orgasmic over time. While each one is different and have their own personality, generally they like to energetically work you up to an orgasmic peak and then hold you there in that peak state, punctuated by dry orgasms. You may feel an urge to push yourself over that edge, but I’d recommend letting your ubi run the show, and teach you how to enjoy prolonged and pronounced pleasure states.

This is explained really well in Donald Tyson’s book “Sexual Alchemy” that daniel13brown suggested. Check out chapter 17 titled “The Physiology of Spirit Sex”, and start reading at sub title “Spirits and Kundalini” and “Initial Sensations”

Ubi seem to like stimulating the muladhara and sex chakras to experience greater intimacy. You may find working these areas using Robert Bruce’s methods drastically enhances your progress.

You may even want to hold off on reading those sections in “Sexual Alchemy” until you have more energetic/physical experiences with your ubi, because then when you read those sections and find that they describe exactly what you’re experiencing, it’ll feel that much more real to you.

All in all, you’re well on your way! Have patience, and let the relationship unfold at its own pace, it’s definitely worth it!

For some background, I’ve been working with my first companion, a CH ubi “E” for almost a year now, she’s an absolute sweetheart. I’ve also been working with a fiery queen ubi “A” from Lilith’s Treasure Tavern, as well as more recently an incredible kundalini ubi “R” from Billy Bladez thepaganshoponline.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
akits
new here
new here

Sterling Birch wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:11 pm
akits wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 pm Hey everyone,

sorry for reviving this old thread. I recently did a pendulum test with the succubi I ordered from CH and to say that it was an eye opening experience would be putting it mildly…
Congratulations on your communication breakthrough! Sounds like you’re well on your way.

For anyone interested in practicing spirit communication with a pendulum, I recommend these items from CH:

Spirit Pendulum: Detect, Bind & Bond
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spiritua ... nd-is.html

We Custom Imbue Your Pendulum For You With Spells of Accuracy
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/we-custo ... dulum.html

Any pendulum can work. If you find yourself not getting the results you want, these listings might help.
akits wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 pm Now with all of this, I've visited a few occult shops in my area looking for a Pink Tourmaline…
Here you are:
1 lb Tourmaline, Pink tumbled stones
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/1-lb-tou ... tones.html

I keep these in an offering bowl for them, and also have a few tucked away in each room of the house for them to draw from.
akits wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:25 pm …I ended up buying a Pink Quartz, but I need to ask, is this something succubi would like?
Definitely! Check and ask them if it’s something they’d like, I’m pretty sure they’ll say yes. Pink quartz tends to be associated with love and feminine energy. I’ve found that if you put the pink quartz in an offering bowl and set it out in the moonlight to charge, it can be an excellent offering for them that can really boost their energy. Glass offering bowls tend to work best for this, I use these ones:

Amlong Crystal Clear Faceted Crystal Mini Bowl 4 inch
https://a.co/d/7zjRH98
daniel13rown wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:24 pm
…I hope this helps to give you some ideas, but as long you are doing things from the heart they love all intentions going to them from you.
Great tips daniel13rown! I also hear the electrical noise with my ubi from time to time. It seems to be a universal experience for keepers who connect with ubi, so that’s a good sign of progress!

In addition to the ideas mentioned, here are some other ideas of offerings you can check to see if they like (these are offerings my ubi enjoy):

- Musk incense
- Moonstone

They seem to like things that are associated with love and sexuality like rose incense, rose petals, chocolate, etc.
akits wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:56 pm Any tips on how I can improve communication? So far I've been talking to them and meditating
Continuing your pendulum work with them will really help.

In terms of interacting with them more energetically and physically, and based on your description of your past experiences, I definitely recommend picking up Robert Bruce’s book called:
“Energy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual Growth”
https://a.co/d/5FDGBBh

If you want to dive in right away, skip to chapter 3 titled “Running Energy” and follow it like a manual. You want to open up the energy channels in your hands, feet, arms, and legs. The spinal bounce and central channel bounce are also great habits to practice. Then when you’re ready, move to chapter 4 titled “Primary Energy Center Work” and work on your base center (root chakra) before moving on to the rest.

I have two students who I’ve taught these methods to once they became spirit keepers, and they very quickly started being able to feel the energy of their spirits.

I also second daniel13brown’s suggestion on semen retention. Here’s a great book on it if you’re interested:

The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know
https://a.co/d/7cBxIyQ

The book isn’t necessary to practice semen retention, but it can teach you some tips and tricks, and great background information on how to work with what your ubi is teaching you.

As the relationship progresses, ubi are great at training their keeper to be multi-orgasmic over time. While each one is different and have their own personality, generally they like to energetically work you up to an orgasmic peak and then hold you there in that peak state, punctuated by dry orgasms. You may feel an urge to push yourself over that edge, but I’d recommend letting your ubi run the show, and teach you how to enjoy prolonged and pronounced pleasure states.

This is explained really well in Donald Tyson’s book “Sexual Alchemy” that daniel13brown suggested. Check out chapter 17 titled “The Physiology of Spirit Sex”, and start reading at sub title “Spirits and Kundalini” and “Initial Sensations”

Ubi seem to like stimulating the muladhara and sex chakras to experience greater intimacy. You may find working these areas using Robert Bruce’s methods drastically enhances your progress.

You may even want to hold off on reading those sections in “Sexual Alchemy” until you have more energetic/physical experiences with your ubi, because then when you read those sections and find that they describe exactly what you’re experiencing, it’ll feel that much more real to you.

All in all, you’re well on your way! Have patience, and let the relationship unfold at its own pace, it’s definitely worth it!

For some background, I’ve been working with my first companion, a CH ubi “E” for almost a year now, she’s an absolute sweetheart. I’ve also been working with a fiery queen ubi “A” from Lilith’s Treasure Tavern, as well as more recently an incredible kundalini ubi “R” from Billy Bladez thepaganshoponline.
Thank you! I appreciate the help. I've been practicing retention, though I'll admit it's hard to hold for extended periods.

When I'm meditating I make sure to close every window and door in the house so that I can calm the logical part of my brain who keeps telling me the drafts are just the wind, but truth is, I feel small cold drafts or cold wind in my hands and face but never anywhere else. I assume this is normal?

I've also been trying to communicate with her and hopefully hear words. I THINK I managed once, I was meditating, and asking L to touch my leg so I could feel it, sadly I couldn't feel it, but I was also meditating late at night and I was trying hard to not fall asleep while in my seating position. I'm pretty sure I dozed off for a few seconds while asking her repeatedly to place her hand on my leg and I hear a voice saying "I've already done it, *name*".

Sadly , I haven't heard her voice since. I assume falling asleep helped, though ideally I'd like to hear her while I'm awake and feel more than just a cold draft.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”