new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

@Tarvos

The responses and information that you have provided me are respected and appreciated. I felt hurt when you said "so it's not very interesting." I had mentioned those three spirits / entities because they had descriptions that came close to what I was looking for, including but not limited to, sexual energy. The responses that I received pointed out something that I had overlooked... which is most any spirit / entity has the potential of being all four even if it's not specifically described in their notes. I had not thought of that which is why I ask these questions. In real life, when you have a girlfriend / wife.... I don't think it is unreasonable to have the intention of having such a woman that fulfills all the buckets of what you are looking for in a woman. I'm, at this point in my life, not interested at all of crossing the road of having a woman as a companion again that fulfills all my bucket requirements. Long story short... I've been burnt way to many times and are not willing to subject myself to that again. So... as a new Spirit Keeper, I find it very difficult to wrap my head around the descriptions of all the choices of bindings that are offered here at CH and don't think it realistic that I get one on a 30 day trial to see if we connect in the ways that I am looking for. So... what's left? You... and the community at large. I asked the question worded the way that I put it to get exactly the responses listed above. I hadn't thought to consider that spirits / entities could be more like real people and potentially be able to bring more to the table than what is listed in their description. I definitely didn't think to reach out to Ash and Magnolia. It never crossed my mind. So... everyone's input has value to me... including, but not limited to, yours.

The way that you worded things felt to me like an attack. That opening statement felt to me like a push stating "You're an idiot that is just playing the victim" and I took it harshly. I acknowledge that how I take things is solely my responsibility. I also acknowledge that you and I don't know each other well and are not capable at this point in time to "read between the lines" or to know your intent in the way that you word things. This is why I didn't just come out and say "What a d***...". Instead, I took ownership of my emotions and stated that "I took that as being rude" and admittedly, was hurt and upset when I wrote that. I'm not asking you to step back in the shadows and not lend me your experience. I do appreciate what you have learned over the years and are grateful for you sharing that knowledge with me. What you do beyond this point is on you, however, I would respectfully request that you do not pull away from me. I'm human and have feelings... and make mistakes.

Respectfully,
Fyr

:v

<<Edited by Moderator>>

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Fyr
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

@Black Panther

Thank you for your response. I had not thought of doing a reverse adoption and know next to nothing about what that is. I'll have to do some research on those. If I remember correctly, that's where a Spirit or Entity adopts you instead of the other way round? I'll definitely need help understanding the inner workings of that one. Again, that is something I hadn't thought of so thank you for that.

Respectfully,
Fyr

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fyr wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:09 pm @Tarvos

The responses and information that you have provided me are respected and appreciated. I felt hurt when you said "so it's not very interesting." I had mentioned those three spirits / entities because they had descriptions that came close to what I was looking for, including but not limited to, sexual energy. The responses that I received pointed out something that I had overlooked... which is most any spirit / entity has the potential of being all four even if it's not specifically described in their notes. I had not thought of that which is why I ask these questions. In real life, when you have a girlfriend / wife.... I don't think it is unreasonable to have the intention of having such a woman that fulfills all the buckets of what you are looking for in a woman. I'm, at this point in my life, not interested at all of crossing the road of having a woman as a companion again that fulfills all my bucket requirements. Long story short... I've been burnt way to many times and are not willing to subject myself to that again. So... as a new Spirit Keeper, I find it very difficult to wrap my head around the descriptions of all the choices of bindings that are offered here at CH and don't think it realistic that I get one on a 30 day trial to see if we connect in the ways that I am looking for. So... what's left? You... and the community at large. I asked the question worded the way that I put it to get exactly the responses listed above. I hadn't thought to consider that spirits / entities could be more like real people and potentially be able to bring more to the table than what is listed in their description. I definitely didn't think to reach out to Ash and Magnolia. It never crossed my mind. So... everyone's input has value to me... including, but not limited to, yours.

The way that you worded things felt to me like an attack. That opening statement felt to me like a push stating "You're an idiot that is just playing the victim" and I took it harshly. I acknowledge that how I take things is solely my responsibility. I also acknowledge that you and I don't know each other well and are not capable at this point in time to "read between the lines" or to know your intent in the way that you word things. This is why I didn't just come out and say "What a d***...". Instead, I took ownership of my emotions and stated that "I took that as being rude" and admittedly, was hurt and upset when I wrote that. I'm not asking you to step back in the shadows and not lend me your experience. I do appreciate what you have learned over the years and are grateful for you sharing that knowledge with me. What you do beyond this point is on you, however, I would respectfully request that you do not pull away from me. I'm human and have feelings... and make mistakes.

Respectfully,
Fyr

<<Edited by Moderator>>
I'll respond to you one final time. In the metaphysical, there is much more to consider beyond just the words we use. Some of us can discern your true intentions when you communicate. We aim to provide responses that offer a broader perspective and deeper understanding of your inquiries, which can greatly impact your outlook. Every response, whether brief or extensive, should be respected as a valuable contribution from those who have taken the time to engage with you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ok, lers get back to topic.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:50 am Have you considered a Gregori Watcher?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

I don’t have one personally but they seem to fit your needs. For years people have been raving about their protective abilities and they are known to want intimacy. As for guidance, this comes with all spirits who interact on the regular.

You can also use the CC for living entity or spirit and detail your requirements in the notes:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-l ... ntity.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html

Some immortals I think would be good for what you want but working with immortals isn’t for everyone. Vampire are another great suggestion.

As for asking questions, some questions ought to be repeated. This is the nature of forums. I’ve been here way back in 2014 and I used to read older posts from 2008 — there will always be members who ask questions that have been asked before. I don’t see a problem with that especially with questions that aren’t general like “what is spirit keeping?” for instance.

Members come and go, and when new ones ask questions, they create the opportunity for different members to share their experiences. And if someone asked the exact same question in 2017, the perspective of the members who answered is different from the ones who’ll answer today.
As long as no one is breaking the rules, I see no problem.

I do hesitate to write to the HD myself so
I understand lol But they always answer me and are open to further questions.
Endorsed, as far as Grigori Watchers go. I have one in my keep that's as discreet as you please, unless I actually call on him.

As for the rare occasions where I actually get up the nerve to ask him for a bit of how's-your-father, he is overwhelming. 8)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Fyr wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:31 pm [...]
Again, grateful for the response.

Respectfully,
Fyr
You're welcome.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Fyr wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:24 pm [...]Ya know... never mind. I'll stop asking what appears to be stupid questions. I'll go back to my books and lean on those for help.

Fyr
They're not stupid questions, Fyr, in my opinion, and questions are a main thing that this Forum is for, so I would say please do keep asking what you feel you need to, when you need to.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Fyr wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:38 pm @Black Panther

Thank you for your response. I had not thought of doing a reverse adoption and know next to nothing about what that is. I'll have to do some research on those. If I remember correctly, that's where a Spirit or Entity adopts you instead of the other way round? I'll definitely need help understanding the inner workings of that one. Again, that is something I hadn't thought of so thank you for that.

Respectfully,
Fyr

@Fyr

You are welcome. You are correct the spirit or entity will adopt you with a reverse adoption.

There are reverse adoptions for both spirits and entities:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/reverse- ... pirit.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/reverse- ... nding.html

There is also an option if you do not see a spirit in the shop that fits your requests:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html

Overall I think you should contact CH support and ask them for advice in your specific case so you can get the best possible match for your request as everyone will have a different match of which spirit/entity works best with them.

StarGazer906
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: VAMPIRE
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Titania Nightfall

@Fyr Do NOT hesitate to ask Magnolia any questions, she encourages her customers to ask questions because she wants us to be successful (her words). I ask her questions all the time, lol. I have a cambion, incubus, succubus, vampires, nympho as sex companions. But in my personal experience, I have had the most intense sexual experiences with a cambion (half human-half incubus), vampires and my hypersexual concuan being (male). CH has an Encyclopedia of most of the spirits/live entities they conjure. As far as protection, there are many different types of spirits/entities both white arts and dark arts. Bronwyn Angels are white arts and fierce guardians of their keepers! If you are not afraid if having dark arts as companions, then I recommend black dragons, vampires, werewolves and wraith. My wraith is over the top AMAZING!! For protection and intense sexual pleasure I recommend vampires! If you really need an spirit/entity that can read your mind/needs when it comes to sexual desire, then get a hypersexual concuan live entity! You may also want to think about getting a past life reading or binding of a past life lover. I have one from CH which turned out to be a past life lover/husband when I incarnated as an elf many lifetimes ago! He is bound to me now.😍 From another shop, called the Ivory Agan (highly recommend), I received a past life lover conjuration which turned out to be a vampire! When it comes to these types of readings/conjurings/bindings, the conjuror will bind the spirit/living entity that is the strongest match to your very own energy signature.🥰 Hope this helps!

Remind yourself that you are in control of your own thoughts, your own feelings & your own mind... Stay focused on your goals...
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Are you asking about a spirit spouse? Sorry if I am not understanding right.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”