new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

Good evening all.

I have a question I would like to pose to the group. I've been strengthening my understanding of Spirit Keeping and shoring up the protection of my living space... I, in the next couple of months, will be looking for a companion to add to my family. I'm still unsure if I had a Succubus here or not due to me not knowing the seller and having very mixed results with the combination of the unbounds that were here as well. I'm not opposed to the idea of having a Succubus as a companion, but, find myself hung up on a two words that are found in the spirit's description "Male Victim". I could be taking that out of context... I don't know.

I've been doing a lot of reading of different bindings offered at CH and find that there are numerous spirits that offer sexual energy. What I am specifically looking for is a companion that will be my Partner, Teacher, Protector and my Lover. Of course there is the Succubus and Nympho... but I would like this companion to be more than just sex. Yes.... sex too... but more than just that. So does anyone have any experience with or advice for a different spirit such as a Ciguapa, Cambion, or maybe a Cleopatra Djinn? I'm sure there are other spirits that fit the idea of what I am looking for and are open to suggestions. I'm not looking to do this just yet. I'm just reaching out and asking for advice and guidance.

Thanks again for all that you guys do. I expect that this topic will get interesting 8.)

Very respectfully,
Fyr

:v

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

In all honesty any spirit race could be open to sexual intimacy but that depends on the spirit's wishes. Personally I have that sort of relationship with spirits that aren't listed as sexual spirits. Such as my Psy Vampire for example. You could find a different spirit race and just ask in the order notes that you are looking for that sort of relationship too and CH will make sure to conjure someone open to it as well as other traits the spirit will have.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fyr wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:52 am Good evening all.

I have a question I would like to pose to the group. I've been strengthening my understanding of Spirit Keeping and shoring up the protection of my living space... I, in the next couple of months, will be looking for a companion to add to my family. I'm still unsure if I had a Succubus here or not due to me not knowing the seller and having very mixed results with the combination of the unbounds that were here as well. I'm not opposed to the idea of having a Succubus as a companion, but, find myself hung up on a two words that are found in the spirit's description "Male Victim". I could be taking that out of context... I don't know.

I've been doing a lot of reading of different bindings offered at CH and find that there are numerous spirits that offer sexual energy. What I am specifically looking for is a companion that will be my Partner, Teacher, Protector and my Lover. Of course there is the Succubus and Nympho... but I would like this companion to be more than just sex. Yes.... sex too... but more than just that. So does anyone have any experience with or advice for a different spirit such as a Ciguapa, Cambion, or maybe a Cleopatra Djinn? I'm sure there are other spirits that fit the idea of what I am looking for and are open to suggestions. I'm not looking to do this just yet. I'm just reaching out and asking for advice and guidance.

Thanks again for all that you guys do. I expect that this topic will get interesting 8.)

Very respectfully,
Fyr

You have misunderstood the context. Right now, it seems like you're focusing on feeling like a victim. It might be helpful for you to discuss this with your therapist. The topic we're discussing has been covered multiple times in the forum, just under different titles, so it's not very interesting.

Avoid searching for a perfect companion who fits all the criteria and more. Someone can be your partner and guide, but they may not be able to fulfill the role of protector. On the other hand, someone else might be a great protector but not very social or suited to being your romantic partner. There are some lucky individuals who have a protector that is both social and can also be a partner. However, if you're seeking a Succubus to fill the role of protector, she won't be able to meet that need.

It appears that you are primarily seeking a sexual connection. Each of us has a distinct energy signature, meaning that the spirits that resonate with us vary. Many of the spirits and entities I work with embody sexual energies, despite not being inherently sexual races themselves. Your perspective may be skewed in this regard. Just as with any interaction, consent is crucial when engaging with spirits and entities. It is important to seek their consent and willingness to form a partnership with you. Feel free to request a custom conjuration for this purpose, allowing the conjurer to locate an individual who fulfills some of your requirements.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Fyr wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:52 am Good evening all.

Very respectfully,
Fyr

Of course it's your decision to make, when you feel ready for more spirit companions and a sexual one at that. If you're sticking with Creepy Hollows, you can rest assured that they will not custom conjure a being that's out of harmony with you, never mind one that'll treat their keeper as a victim.

If you do decide to go ahead with this, my recommendation would be to email CH support before placing an order and ask them what type of.spirit they 'd recommend.

I'd go as far as to say, copy and paste what you've just posted describing the type of spirit companion you're hoping for. They"ll be able to consider custom conjuring one that best suits your needs.

Bear in mind that a spirit that excels in guidance (eg Alyas) is less likely to excel in protection. Any spirit companion can give guidance to some extent.

I agree with @Tarvos that a Succubus doesn't match the guide & protector category. Plus that you may experience trust issues, given recent experiences.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Tarvos

I took that as being rude. If you guys want me to stop posting... tell me and I will stop. No problem.

The main question that I asked is "So does anyone have any experience with or advice for a different spirit such as a Ciguapa, Cambion, or maybe a Cleopatra Djinn?" that may or may not fulfill the four target areas that I am specifically looking for. If such a spirit does not exist, then that is good knowledge to have.

You said "It appears that you are primarily seeking a sexual connection." and I've made it quite clear that no... I'm not. I've said multiple times that I would like to have someone that fits all four of the targets that I have listed. And no... I'm not playing the victim. I am actively reaching out to learn things and lean on / leverage other people's experience with the spirits / entities that I listed above (or any others for that fact). Not everyone has read all the other threads that I have posted... I know that you have, but you're not everyone. So I include the information that I feel people need in order to volunteer me proper / educated advice.

Ya know... never mind. I'll stop asking what appears to be stupid questions. I'll go back to my books and lean on those for help.

Fyr

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Lewk

Thank you for that. I appreciate the response and will look into that. Both you and @Gray Mongrel gave me a couple of things that I hadn't thought about or looked at... which is why I pose these questions. I was specifically looking at only spirits / entities that are listed to be sexual, but looking outside of that for a spirit / entity that may fit 3 of the 4 categories exceptionally and sex as maybe an extra makes complete sense. Reaching out to Ash or Magnolia is something I hadn't thought about either. I've been of the mindset that I shouldn't go to them directly. I have it in my head that they would be to busy to educate me. But, when I am ready in a month or two... I will do just that. I'll send them a quick email and lean on their expertise and guidance.

Again, grateful for the response.

Respectfully,
Fyr

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Teacher, Protector, Lover ❤️ I have several companions in my keep who fit this description. Most of my companions are protective spirits and entities.

Of all of them, the ones that fit your description the most are my vampires.
(No surprise that I vote for vampire lol 😆)

They are powerfully protective, they are excellent teachers, affectionate and wicked fun in bed. Many also enjoy being appreciated and shown affection. A relationship with a Vampire can be deeply enriching, even if romance or sex doesn't blossom there. They are passionate, and not all passion is always sexual either... (Though they do love sexual passion. ) They are also great at increasing my senses energetically and physically, and this helps the learning process more than I expected, as being able to feel energies makes it that much easier to increase awareness and connection with our abilities as we learn about ourselves.

I have made great progress because of all of my companions support, but my vampires seem to be the best at teaching me in ways that I can actually apply to not just my spiritual life, but also my daily life, moving forward in ways I never expected.

Everyone will have certain races they gravitate towards, and races they work the easiest with. What's more important is the connection with the companion, as the deeper you bond the more you'll discover and learn. They have often guided me to other individuals (spirits or humans) who have the info I am seeking.

Your path of discovery, learning and growth will be uniquely your own, and in my opinion there is no such thing as a stupid question. I think it's great that you are sharing these discussions with us, and please don't feel that you have to hold back. This is a community after all, and you are just as much a part of it as anyone else here.

Sometimes misunderstandings can occur over the Internet.. If someone is bothering you, the forum has an ignore feature that you can add them to, so you can continue your discussions in peace without having to read their posts.

I do have cambions in my keep, and ancestry. They are also great teachers. I have learned a lot about energy and even my physical body, because of their teaching. Overall I am much more aware of my own energy and physical senses because of them.

I also have a Chinese black dragon hybrid shifter. He is very protective, shares great knowledge with me, and also has a strong appetite for intimacy.

While I have many others who fit the criteria, I only shared just a few, so as to not bog down your thread.

I like seeing people asking questions, sharing in discussion because not only does it help the OP, but it also could help other readers who might be wanting to ask the same things. We want to encourage people to feel like they can safely ask questions, so everyone can learn. We are here to learn!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Fyr wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:24 pm @Tarvos

I took that as being rude. If you guys want me to stop posting... tell me and I will stop. No problem.

The main question that I asked is "So does anyone have any experience with or advice for a different spirit such as a Ciguapa, Cambion, or maybe a Cleopatra Djinn?" that may or may not fulfill the four target areas that I am specifically looking for. If such a spirit does not exist, then that is good knowledge to have.

You said "It appears that you are primarily seeking a sexual connection." and I've made it quite clear that no... I'm not. I've said multiple times that I would like to have someone that fits all four of the targets that I have listed. And no... I'm not playing the victim. I am actively reaching out to learn things and lean on / leverage other people's experience with the spirits / entities that I listed above (or any others for that fact). Not everyone has read all the other threads that I have posted... I know that you have, but you're not everyone. So I include the information that I feel people need in order to volunteer me proper / educated advice.

Ya know... never mind. I'll stop asking what appears to be stupid questions. I'll go back to my books and lean on those for help.

Fyr
It seems like there may have been some misunderstanding. You mentioned that you were still hung up on/sensitive about the phrase "male victim" reading the spirit's description, and I simply observed that you seemed focused on feeling like being a victim because of what happened to you recently. I never meant to imply that you were playing the victim. Please don't twist my words.

Also, I've noticed that Succubi and sexual energy have been recurring themes in all your discussions. If we take a step back and look at the bigger picture, it might be helpful for you to be honest with yourself about what you're truly seeking. Certainly, the connection will encompass more than just sex. However, I'm curious as to why the focus is only on entities associated with excessive sexual energy such as Succubi, Nymphos, etc.

Rather than detailing the individual experiences of each companion, I explained that what truly matters is not the specific spirit, but rather the consent of the spirit. I assured you that such spirits do indeed exist, as I have encountered many myself. Just as in the human world, it is important to seek consent from the spirits as well.

I've genuinely tried to be supportive and responsive as your situations unfolded, but if this isn't being appreciated or respected, then perhaps it's best if I step back from further involvement in your threads. Cheers!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

@Fyr

I do not have any sex spirits/entities at all, so I cannot advise you on which is better than another.

But I am going to agree with the others in this thread, especially @Gray Mongrel . Contacting CH support is the best overall advice given your request. I have used both of these methods for other applications than your current one.

Another approach is to do a reverse adoption and list the qualities/skills you would like in the order notes as Gray Mongrel suggested. This way the spirit/entity which best matches you will be conjured for you and you would not have to make a choice as the entity/spirit will choose you.

Also, please do not take offence to @Tarvos , I am quite sure he is only trying to be supportive and of assistance. He is looking at things from a holistic way based on his experience and your prior posts, as I have been trying to do also. Everyone here will offer different advice based on their experiences and their respective paths. You can learn from all of them, even if their suggestions are not direct answers to your question.

I hope this helps.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

Have you considered a Gregori Watcher?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

I don’t have one personally but they seem to fit your needs. For years people have been raving about their protective abilities and they are known to want intimacy. As for guidance, this comes with all spirits who interact on the regular.

You can also use the CC for living entity or spirit and detail your requirements in the notes:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-l ... ntity.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html

Some immortals I think would be good for what you want but working with immortals isn’t for everyone. Vampire are another great suggestion.

As for asking questions, some questions ought to be repeated. This is the nature of forums. I’ve been here way back in 2014 and I used to read older posts from 2008 — there will always be members who ask questions that have been asked before. I don’t see a problem with that especially with questions that aren’t general like “what is spirit keeping?” for instance.

Members come and go, and when new ones ask questions, they create the opportunity for different members to share their experiences. And if someone asked the exact same question in 2017, the perspective of the members who answered is different from the ones who’ll answer today.
As long as no one is breaking the rules, I see no problem.

I do hesitate to write to the HD myself so
I understand lol But they always answer me and are open to further questions.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”