Question regarding the bonding process

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
PickleJar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gaiseric
Zodiac:

I'm new to spirit keeping and in the short time I've been associated with the world of the metaphysical I've been able too benefit from it. My first companion is my succubus, we'll call her M. I've been very particular about getting the bonding process right. I've kept her vessel with me pretty much the entire time, however I manage to be a goof and damaged her original vessel. I ended up getting her recaptured to another vessel and I'm wondering if this somehow affects the bonding process because even if I had her old vessel with me, she would technically be "homed" in the new vessel while it's making its way too me. If it did affect it, would I basically have to undergo another 30 day bonding process. Its not a big deal but I'm curious to know. :@

"Do you desire to look beyond the veil?"
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Well that depends on how far long you were in the bonding process, but generally relocating the binding to another vessel should do little in terms of effecting the development of the bond between you two. The vessel is meant to be a way for this spirit or being to have a more consistent connection to our realm and your energy. It’s a way to stabilize and aid in communication and serves as a vessel for the contract which the binding was formed under.

Unless the ubi really liked that vessel Lul, other than a possible gap in communication depending on how the binding was created, not sure if they did a simliar concept that CH does with bridging. But overall you can simply pick up where you left off when you damaged the vessel, maybe show some excitement or eagerness when the vessel finally arrives again. Ubis tend to be rather fond of their human and really like to impress them, show off to them and like to be their number one in some cases. Keep in mind they are very emotional beings in that sense. Anyway I wish you a happy reunion and don’t worry about it just focus on each other, everything should be fine!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

PickleJar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Gaiseric
Zodiac:

I appreciate the insight! I've been a sponge when it comes to information so I'll definitely keep this in mind. ^..^

"Do you desire to look beyond the veil?"
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

PickleJar wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:53 pm I'm new to spirit keeping and in the short time I've been associated with the world of the metaphysical I've been able too benefit from it. My first companion is my succubus, we'll call her M. I've been very particular about getting the bonding process right. I've kept her vessel with me pretty much the entire time, however I manage to be a goof and damaged her original vessel. I ended up getting her recaptured to another vessel and I'm wondering if this somehow affects the bonding process because even if I had her old vessel with me, she would technically be "homed" in the new vessel while it's making its way too me. If it did affect it, would I basically have to undergo another 30 day bonding process. Its not a big deal but I'm curious to know. :@
Hi there! Welcome to CH forum!
It might also be a good idea to ask the seller about it, as this will give you a more definite answer, especially if she's not coming from CH.

To me, it's fine to rehome your spirit. I've had a lot of experience switching vessels, and my companions seemed to be doing okay, if not better.
You might want to ask your Succubus if she would like to choose her own vessel, one that is more durable and that she likes as well, instead of using the vessel used for the binding process. So you can avoid repeating this situation in the future.

If you already feel close to her, there's no need to begin another 30-day bonding process. But if you feel that more bonding would strengthen your relationship, there's nothing wrong with that. As her race is a sexual one, she will appreciate any efforts you make to get closer to her.

Even if you decide not to do the bonding process again, it is a good idea to do a welcoming ritual or something similar when you first get her.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'll say roughly the same thing: it's probably more a shock for the bond for us as Keepers, if we switch vessels because of a lost or damaged one. Because, even if we have what seems to us as slight uncertainty, concern etc, it can easily form a block.

The solution is probably to realise our bound spirit companions are still there for us. We can continue the bonding etc just as before. It might feel slightly different, with a new vessel - but probably not for long, is my guess. I suspect our spirits can adjust more easily than we can - but our own confusion may throw them.

I've not had a damaged vessel but I've lost a vessel (twice) for a group of spirits. I finally got them rebound to my spirit, as losing their vessel was becoming rather irritating. They're still the same spirits and it's still the same relationship/bond.

The bond is lifelong, once formed. (With 'standard' modern spirit keeping bindings.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”