You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don’t know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don’t know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kantrax

I'm so new to this forum that I cannot find a POST NEW TOPIC button.

This thread has not been active for nearly three years. But the question I would like to ask, which was asked by Oussamagini, I could not that question had been answered.

Can Nymphos shape into any characteristic, like Succubi?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Ailatan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:15 am I'm so new to this forum that I cannot find a POST NEW TOPIC button.

This thread has not been active for nearly three years. But the question I would like to ask, which was asked by Oussamagini, I could not that question had been answered.

Post in another thread made into topic.Topic moved to suitable section. You can always create a new topic in any section. Please spot the "New topic" icon in the section. Click that icon and start your topic.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Ailatan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:15 am I'm so new to this forum that I cannot find a POST NEW TOPIC button.

You may already have read the description in the CH Encyclopedia for Nymphos. As you can see, they're not described like that. But there again neither are Succubi in their Encyclopedia page, although they have a reputation for being able to.

As far as I can tell, Nymphos are more likely to stick to the appearance each is described as having. However, if you read the description, you'll see the section about fantasies suggests they can interact with a keeper who is fantasising - which could be about a someone with a different appearance but I suspect that's as far as it goes.

There are sexual spirits who can take on the appearance of others and succubi have a reputation for that. As far as I know, CH Nymphos don't, as a rule.

Only CH support can confirm that one way or another.

nb 'Nympho' is a CH description for a kind of WA spirit that

"[...]are beings whose sole purpose of existence is sexual pleasure; it is all they think about, do, and want. They have existed for as long as this earthly domain has existed and have accompanied thousands of people for millennia on a regular basis."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=nymp

This is not a traditional name for a known type of spirit. They're not the same as Nymphs (known in classical times).

The modern word 'nympho', (see 'nymphomania') was used to label sexually hyperactive women since the 18th century. That could be related to the fact that classical nymphs were thought to be often highly sexual.

I understand CH's use of the word Nympho is in the modern sense but used to describe a special type of WA sexual spirit, not nymphs. And I think CH were the first in spirit keeping circles to use this word too. So an internet search on the word nympho won't bring up ancient references to this race of spirit.

Following CH's lead, other spirit keeping sellers have used the same word, nympho, to describe some bound sexual spirits they offer. There's no guarantee they're the same race of spirit that CH conjure. So 'Nymphos' from other sellers could be potentially be listed as able to change appearance.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have two Nymphos in my Keep and they do not shapeshift. Their physical attributes remain the same, but they do dress differently or show up in different scenarios to me. One of mine likes historical romance roleplay, he's appeared as a pirate before as well as a warrior. He looks the same, just dressed differently.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
darkenVision
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

Well. I have had only two instance with mine. I had just gotten into lucid dreaming and she came to me as a character I like from a show. The other time she was somone I never seem before but I don't think that's her true appearance. So to me, I think they can.

Ailatan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don’t know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don’t know
My magical/paranormal name...: Kantrax

Thank you for all your replies. I respect and like this community. It's like we are all in an exclusive club :8)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”