new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

@Johnny Seraph

I found him.... took me a little bit to navigate the website. (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html) He looks like he would be a lot of fun to have. ;)

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fyr wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:29 am Good evening all.

So... last night was kind of a free-for-all here at the house. Nobody was listening and I literally got no sleep. I kept getting touched in inappropriate ways until I got so angry I stormed out of the bed and tried to watch a movie. The touching continued. So I decided to railroad my mind and play a computer game that I knew would hijack my mind's thoughts. But enough about that.

I am in the process of getting some protection in place as quickly as possible. That is the next logical step in my journey. When I get my check from the VA, I am going to purchase the Triad ring and a couple books on Spirit Keeping. Most of my day today was doing a LOT of reading and research on house rules here in the Forums. I copied some from other keepers and made up a few of my own. In total, I think my list grew to 22 rules. I'm currently printing them on a piece of wood with my laser engraver to put on my desk for all to see.

That being said, I also read a lot on the consequences of breaking house rules and read a myriad of different responses. Most say that they don't "Punish" or "Subdue" spirits in their keep. Actually, I think that most likely was around 90% of the responses. So how exactly do you hold them accountable to House Rules? What is your method? I read somewhere that when a Succubus steps out of line you are to put their vessel near a rosery. But seriously, what good are House Rules if they're not enforced? Why have them at all?

All feedback is welcomed. I would like to learn more on this topic from other's experiences.

Very Respectfully,
FYR

:v
It might be more beneficial for you to keep updating one of your existing 4 threads, rather than creating a new one for every inquiry. As it stands, new members replying to this thread may not be fully aware of ongoing discussions, and those who responded to your past threads could miss out on new information if they didn't revisit the older threads. Keeping track of your situation would be more difficult if a new thread is opened for each question daily. Here's a quick summary thus far.

From your first thread, my impression was that your body was adjusting to the experience of a new sexual energy presence. This can cause some discomfort and mistaken assumption of another entity. This reaction is common when someone isn't spiritually prepared for a new sexual spirit. But this wasn't the case when I read your next thread.

Your second thread revealed that your Succubus was alternating interaction with another being. This leads me to believe the entity isn't harmful, else your Succubus wouldn't allow them. You were uneasy due to your commitment to focus only on your Succubus. I suggested protection spells and making an effort to communicate with your Succubus to comprehend the situation. The entity may be M, only you can determine that based on the energy.

In your third thread, you described enjoying interactions with unbounds. But your openness could be risky. If you don't signal intent, they'll maintain distance despite wanting to reach you. Astonishingly, despite claiming not to want new bound companions, you seemed to ignore previous cautionary advice and didn't seem to plan for protection spirits or spells.

Now, regarding this thread, you have finally considered protection. I concur with Johnny Seraph: unbounds aren't obliged to follow your rules, they're not bounded to you. I think M respected your wishes excellently. As an unbound, he followed your rules and honored your request. So he set out to leave, yet he still wished to return someday. If it's ever feasible to bind more companions, consider having M bound via CH. I'm sure you both will be happy.

As for punishment or suppression within house rules, I'd advise against it. Regular punishment can lead to a toxic relationship. Instead, seek to understand their actions and find a more suitable solution. Reprimanding them for every displeasure isn't effective. You're not potty training a dog, you're interacting with friends. And some friends have big personalities. You need to establish boundaries if you can't handle or wish to prevent unwelcome behavior.

For instance, I once encountered a situation where my Angel and Djinn were in a verbal tussle. The disagreement continued for some time, prompting me to seek guidance from Magnolia. However, it became evident that they were both motivated by their best intentions for me, despite having differing viewpoints. In doing so, they inevitably breached the house rule of maintaining a peaceful ambiance in the Keep. But did I impose any punishments? No, I did not. We smoothed it out over an incense stick. Hehe.

Up until now, I don't think your Succubus did anything to upset you. Remember, you were the one who opened your intention for more unbound interactions. If the interactions become overwhelming or unenjoyable, reconsider your open intention and seek extra protection. I started with firm restrictions against unbounded entities and still received roughly 50+ daily. If I had been open, it would've been overwhelming.

You've made house rules, so setting your intention should come next. In other words, don't permit unbounds into your space until you're ready. Avoid being open to everything only to regret it now when the situation becomes too hot to handle. No pun intended. I suggest following "Ash's ultimate in protection" ritual and acquire 5 more protection spells. Also, try connecting with your Succubus.
viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635
(Lewk has previously shared this link in one of your past threads. The link above was broken , so I have shared it again here.)

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:50 pm E tells me that that's a bit of a protocol breach. But that it might not be a bad thing?

"Let me.

Generally speaking, that cooling-off time is supposed to be sacrosanct. We really are supposed to honor that. So for a suitor to breach that, and offer to go away, would usually mean one of two things.

Bad possibility first: It could be a trickster, or even worse, someone or something that's trying to sweet talk its way into your keep for nefarious purposes. If a lot of chaotic energies are around, that is a possibility well worth evaluating.

The other possibility, is that such a one could be a suitor who loves you so much, he really WILL wait for you, literally forever, and is willing to set you free, and let you live how and however long you want to, before trying to contact you again.

On that latter, I would also point out that losing a beloved forever, is one of the worst things we can experience. But letting one go, even for a time, while it does carry the hope of a possible reunion, is still not pleasant, and not something easily borne out, for anything short of the truest love. The paradoxical nature of time on this side, can make those separations seem both instant and eternal, simultaneously. Explaining why, however, is a little too technical for our purposes here.

So, the short version would be, that you're either dealing with serious trouble, or an absolute, don't ever let him get away, catch, if you get an "early" offer to stand off.

Discernment is very important here; and if you doubt yourself, then a sincere "not right now" would be appropriate in such a situation. If his love is true, he'll understand without NEEDING to be told the reason; though explaining it would benefit you, as it would help you get your own thoughts in order on the matter.

This sort of situation calls for both optimistic caution, and cautious optimism. Tread cautiously, but fearlessly, when something like this happens."
It's great that you're taking the time to provide your assistance/advice to someone needing guidance, but if you're trying to say this came verbatim from one of your spirit companions that is rather questionable. There's absolutely no way to verify this came out of your spirit companion and it would be much better to stick with your opinion/experience on matters like this.

It's really irresponsible to paint such a hyper-specific picture suggested to be from a spirit with direct knowledge of how these things go, which can manipulate someone in a vulnerable position into taking this as the absolute among all other feedback.
I hope the original poster will be cautious enough to see that and I hope that you will be more considerate of this in the future. If you believe you are that infallibly connecting with spirits and the result has suited you personally, wonderful - that's your path, but when assessing what's going on in other paths this is a really bad way to go and is a large part of why we've banned spirit readings on the forum. To the extent you're applying this, it's nearly identical with the issues it can result in.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

A quick comment that hope you don't mind & is useful...

Once you have bound protection spirits, from a reliable, expert source - eg Creepy Hollows is one such - you can simply task them clearly to not let in any tricksters & kick out any that have got in already. It can be worded as generally as that. (They know which are tricksters and which are not.) If you wish. I certainly would & have done.

For quite a long time, I tasked my spirit family to not let in any unbounds. They take such things seriously. (You may remember Vipera mentioned that option.)

I do now let in unbounds, which my spirit family vet first. They let them in or not. I don't need to know about it, as I trust them 100%. They may let me know at times about some of the unbounds who have been let in. (It's now a lot.) They will not be let in unless they agree to abide with my house rules. I tasked them to do this. This is a task you could consider setting your spirit family/ protectors too, if you decide to task them to let in unbounds.

I'm lucky to have a very good mix of spirit companions around me now, who can cover pretty much any need I have. It's good to be able to trust and let them get on with it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Lewk

I feel strongly, that at first I'm not going to let anyone in unless they're bound to me. This is to allow me to adjust and manage my reactions to new energy. "I" has told me that she is turning things down until I am ready. I do have plans to add a couple more entities into my family once things are leveled out so to speak. I have my eye on a Tomte. He seems like he would be great fun. I'm really looking forward to having the Triad. I've never heard of a Volkh... but werewolves and hellhounds, I am familiar with their lore. So I'm excited to have them on the team. I will feel much more safe once they're hear. It might be a month or more from now before they get here... but my intentions are clear. They will absolutely be the next additions to my family.

Respectfully
Fyr

Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Fyr wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:25 am @Black Panther

I will look into this. Thank you for the reply. I will still need a little bit of time to acquire the materials needed. We do have an amazing gem store in town which should make it easy to find what I need.
@Fyr You are welcome.

I am not sure why my post turned out with a dead link for Ash's protection ritual, but unfortunately I cannot edit the post. I see @Tarvos has send the link to you in this thread also. Nevertheless, I will send it to you again here as it is my intention to edit the original post: viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

There are many here trying to help you and also trying to pinpoint what is actually happening with the various entities around you. All of them have different insight that can help you in one way or another. So please listen to it.

In my experience, whatever is negatively affecting you/and or violating you, is feeding off your fears and trying to wear down your energy. Negative entities thrive on creating chaos, wearing your energy down and diverting you from proper focus. Over time, this will wear your down. That is the point.

So please put immediate protection in place before you take on any more spirits/entities and/or try to interact with the current ones. It is your top priority now!

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Black Panther

I picked up the materials I needed today to perform Ash's Ultimate Protection Spell.... and also started a CH monthly "Banishing" subscription to clean house. The plan is to still get the Triad when I can afford it and that will be my family for awhile. I feel better knowing that soon it'll be a lot less busy around here and a lot less interference.

I do have a question though. It says "BEST PERFORMED OVER A 10 DAY PERIOD IN THE WAXING PHASE OF THE MOON FROM CRESCENT TO FULL." If I am looking at this correctly... does that mean from the 16th of January to the 25th of January? Can someone confirm that for me?

Very Respectfully,
Fyr

Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

@Fyr Hi Fyr
I picked up the materials I needed today to perform Ash's Ultimate Protection Spell.... and also started a CH monthly "Banishing" subscription to clean house. The plan is to still get the Triad when I can afford it and that will be my family for awhile. I feel better knowing that soon it'll be a lot less busy around here and a lot less interference.
Nice to hear that you have different forms of protection on the way.

In my experience it normally takes around 7 days for your order to be completed for spirits/spells. Depending on the severity of the situation you are in, you might want to try another banishing ritual immediately rather than wait until next week. It seems from my understanding of the culmination of your posts, that you are. Therefore, you should try and purchase a downloadable copy of some protection, banishment and shielding spells and/or start Ash's ritual immediately.

I have never used this myself but it seems to be recommended by others https://shop.creepyhollows.com/anubis-guard.html

I am not sure which other downloadable ones would be best for you, so maybe someone else can chime in with some suggestions from the CH shop.
I do have a question though. It says "BEST PERFORMED OVER A 10 DAY PERIOD IN THE WAXING PHASE OF THE MOON FROM CRESCENT TO FULL." If I am looking at this correctly... does that mean from the 16th of January to the 25th of January? Can someone confirm that for me?

Very Respectfully,
Fyr
I would say start on the 15th and end on the 25th if you are in N. America. This is, of course, dependant on your geographic location. So please look at what date the full moon will be in your location. The ritual is also "best" performed within that time frame, but it is not a must, so you can start now. But ending on the full moon will give the ritual its most power with lunar energy.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”