new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

Good evening all.

So... last night was kind of a free-for-all here at the house. Nobody was listening and I literally got no sleep. I kept getting touched in inappropriate ways until I got so angry I stormed out of the bed and tried to watch a movie. The touching continued. So I decided to railroad my mind and play a computer game that I knew would hijack my mind's thoughts. But enough about that.

I am in the process of getting some protection in place as quickly as possible. That is the next logical step in my journey. When I get my check from the VA, I am going to purchase the Triad ring and a couple books on Spirit Keeping. Most of my day today was doing a LOT of reading and research on house rules here in the Forums. I copied some from other keepers and made up a few of my own. In total, I think my list grew to 22 rules. I'm currently printing them on a piece of wood with my laser engraver to put on my desk for all to see.

That being said, I also read a lot on the consequences of breaking house rules and read a myriad of different responses. Most say that they don't "Punish" or "Subdue" spirits in their keep. Actually, I think that most likely was around 90% of the responses. So how exactly do you hold them accountable to House Rules? What is your method? I read somewhere that when a Succubus steps out of line you are to put their vessel near a rosery. But seriously, what good are House Rules if they're not enforced? Why have them at all?

All feedback is welcomed. I would like to learn more on this topic from other's experiences.

Very Respectfully,
FYR

:v

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Hi Fyr.

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues with an entity or spirit. As far as I understand from what others have said in your previous posts, that this cannot be your Succubus.

It seems that your protection spirits are on the way, which is good, but since this is an immediate and reoccurring issue, you should start your protection now. My first try with magick lead to a visit from a not-so-nice entity. Luckily the protection ritual I performed was able to banish the unwanted entity. I used the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP). That said, this was before I had a keep or any spirits/entities bound to me. Once my CH spirits were bound to me, they also told me to get protective spirits and entities and that they would not fully communicate with me until those protective spirits are in place.

Some immediate options:

LBRP: . The LBRP calls upon 4 Archangels for protection. The ritual can be performed without an materials/tools needed. It takes about 15-20 min to perform. It is easy to find on the net.

Ash's Ultimate in protection for anyone to use: This is a ritual that is widely suggested here in this forum. This ritual is set out across a number of days, but will start to work in ways from the first day. : topic13973.htm

When using these rituals, one of your strongest weapons is intent. You need to make sure when practising them that your intent is to banish the unwanted entity/spirit and all others that seek to violate you or do harm to you.

Maybe others can chime in with some other spells/rituals that work which can be purchased and immediately downloaded in PDF from the CH shop .

I hope this helps.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Are your spirit companion's from a reputable conjurer?
If they are, it is highly unlikely what you are experiencing is coming from them.

It sounds like personal boundaries are being disrespected based on the perspective that it is a spiritual phenomena, but we need to take a step back from that to actually figure this out. So, that you're having feelings of discomfort with an unclear source, would be better to start with.

A good conjurer is matching these spirits to you in such a way that they would come into your life with an understanding of your nature, and they would certainly listen to you when asked to stop a certain behavior. Some spirits can be more difficult or intended for advanced keepers who are better able to command respect and assert boundaries, but the overwhelming majority of spirits conjured by reputable sources aren't going to be difficult in that way due to the matching process. Without a doubt if they are from CH, that is the case.

House rules are reasonable to have in case of misunderstandings, but it seems very abnormal you'd be having this much trouble.

There have been many who come into the community with the exact same inappropriate touching phenomena and while your experiences are all valid, it is very unlikely with how it tends to carry on that it is without some level of self-imposition, sometimes it is unlikely that it would be coming from any spirit presence at all.

There is a common factor that the members who have this issue keep a succubus or incubus companion, a sexual spirit, or incline toward touchy spirits in nature. You appear to be one of these people - so before continuing.. if we look at sexual presences as a source, you would then want to consider if you're even prepared to be bonding with such a spirit, whose energy is purely sexual. Yeah you can use the subduing techniques if need be, but if you're sensitive to an energy you're sensitive to it and it's on you to manage or disconnect if you cannot handle it. The spirit can be just sitting there doing absolutely nothing and you wouldn't be able to handle it. Everyone is different in their sensitivity to these beings and needs to be prepared. There is the potential that you simply cannot handle the presence of sexual spirits.

Beyond that particularity ---

If after you've established your boundaries clearly to the bound spirit companions you continue to experience this, it's more likely coming from unbounds, external energy, or yourself/internal energy.
If you establish a reasonable level of general protection against unruly/malicious unbounds or even block all unbounds from interacting with you, then it is more likely coming from external/internal energy.

Pure energy, residual, auric, or by intent from whatever source can cause manifestations of this nature, and easily enough those that are troublesome to feel. Not everyone is accustomed to managing an influx of energies, and so it gets uncomfortable. If you have protection against malicious sources, at the very least you can lean toward the energies detected only bringing discomfort out of their newness, or a mistranslation of what they are.
External energy sources that suddenly appear can be magic, organic to a shift in environment, caused by other people or events or beings, unusual passages, etc. They can be entirely passive in nature or they can be directed.

Internal energy sources that suddenly appear, especially the kind that tend to be related to a sense of inappropriate touching, can be things like kundalini, alignment with your other bodies or consciousnesses, voids, healing and growing processes, your unconscious fears or expectations.

It is important to be aware that with the unseen realms, not every discomfort is coming from a problematic or even sentient source.

You can go to great lengths to weed out every possible cause of discomfort, remove many issues that could be contributing, and still experience problems if there's another aspect that's going ignored.

It is also important to consider that physical world issues coexist with the spiritual, and uncomfortable feelings or impressions can be a result of a physical world problem - or that energetic/spiritual phenomena can compound with a physical source to create the sense of such a problem.

Best of luck.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Vipera aspis atra

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write such a long response. Let me answer some of your questions and give you some of my thoughts on what I read.

I'm at a place right now where I can successfully communicate with my Succubus "I". I read her this entire thing and she responded by re-assuring me that she's not going to give up on me and that she knew what she was getting into before arriving. I remember I had a very vivid dream just after I purchased the binding of a beautiful woman spending time walking with me and asking me how I wanted her to be. What would I call her and why I wanted her there. I wrote it off as just a dream, but when I shared it with the witch that made the conjuring for me, she replied that it was most likely my Succubus checking me out before hand.

In regards to the witch that made the binding. I honestly don't know. It was an eBay listing for a rather large sum of money because it was a "custom" conjuring. Being naive, I didn't do any homework on who she was, how long she had been doing it, about her coven or anything. I just put my heart out there and took a leap of faith that this would work and my Succubus would endeavor to make me happy... and for me to make her happy.

To say that I was ill-prepared for my Succubus to arrive and hadn't done a lick of homework on what to do... is an understatement of extreme nature. I was very ill-prepared, and again, that was me being very naive. Yes, I am handling this poorly and making lots of mistakes, but are working diligently to learn as much as I can in a short amount of time. I am very grateful for the person(s) that have taken me under their wing to help me through this process and people like you who give me so much to think about.

The one thing in your response that I took away from this is that " you would then want to consider if you're even prepared to be bonding with such a spirit, whose energy is purely sexual. Yeah you can use the subduing techniques if need be, but if you're sensitive to an energy you're sensitive to it and it's on you to manage or disconnect if you cannot handle it. The spirit can be just sitting there doing absolutely nothing and you wouldn't be able to handle it. Everyone is different in their sensitivity to these beings and needs to be prepared. " My aunt was a witch and when I was old enough to have the talk with her, she told me that I was an empath. I, of course, wrote it off as hooey. But that might explain why I am so sensitive.

I've noticed that so far when my mind starts to think about the bad things that I've felt, it starts to re-appear and gets more vivid the more I fear it. I'm literally scared to go to bed and I told my Succubus "I" that tonight. She just climbed in my lap and wrapped her arms around me and laid her head in my chest.

To say the least, I acknowledge that I am not her first rodeo. She is WAY smarter than I will ever be. She has experienced WAY more than I ever will. You are right when you said I need to learn to disconnect from my fears. That might just be the next thing I research and work on.

Again, thank you so much for your response. I am truly grateful for your insight.

Very respectfully,
FYR

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Black Panther

I will look into this. Thank you for the reply. I will still need a little bit of time to acquire the materials needed. We do have an amazing gem store in town which should make it easy to find what I need.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@Fyr I guess I hardly need to say this but, anyway, what Vipera says is full of wise and master level initiated insight. Not only that, it also resonates strongly with me & my own experiences. I can't think of a better explanation that could be given.

Yes, we do very much benefit from basic rules, various levels of protection etc, as Vipera said. But, as you can see, that's within a bigger picture, as she has set out.

I was once put under a hospital consultant, a professor, who sent me for a barrage of tests then simply changed one of my medications. When I asked him what his conclusion was, he said it was a diagnosis of exclusion. Around 2 dozen tests had ruled out other causes and he was left with the only remaining possibility - one of my medications needed changing. There was no underlying health problem.

I think we can take a similar approach to unclear sources of disturbance - like the ones Vipera has listed. If we then apply the relevant protections, self help etc for each one, we may reach the point where we'll achieve equilibrium...or we'll notice that one thing we do has a noticeably more impactful effect than other things. I hope that makes sense.

And I have a sexual spirits commune.

I'm also yet another empath member of this Forum. This can and does make some of us extra sensitive to various energies/influences etc. And it is complex; multi-faceted. It often feels to me still like I spend a great portion of my daily time and effort dealing with that over sensitivity. But it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be, thanks in large part to spirit keeping.

Aiming for clarity, being clear as much as possible, seems to be both a desirable goal and the best way to travel towards it. It's likely to take some time, as does pretty much everything.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

One other potential wrinkle, is that unbounds may or may not abide by house rules.

Two dozen rules, or two hundred, if they're not bound, they're not exactly obliged to obey.

Oh, and by the way...last thread, you said you'd follow up on that little guide that I gave you... :@

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Johnny Seraph

I did take your advice and called out to the one that I thought was an Incubus... Turns out he was an Incubus named "M". We had a short conversation that I wrote about in my last post and he claims that he's been here long before my Succubus "I". He says he comes and goes but finds himself always coming back. I asked him the three questions you suggested and had a good conversation. I'm getting much better at hearing spirits / entities. I told him that I wanted 7 days to think it over and talk it over with "I". Today he tried to talk to me and because of the events that happened last night, he offered to leave in peace with the hopes of maybe returning one day. I asked him to please honor my 7 days and we'll go from there.

From what everyone has told me and through all that I've read over the last couple days... I don't feel like it's him that is causing the issue. I don't feel like it's "I" either. I had a good conversation with her tonight which I described above. Today has been rather quite around here. That being said, I've kept my mind really occupied and as you can tell by the time stamp... I've not attempted to go to bed yet. I'm still pouring over these Forums looking for answers to questions I have.

Thanks again for taking the time to chime in. I am grateful for your insight.

Very respectfully,
FYR

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

E tells me that that's a bit of a protocol breach. But that it might not be a bad thing?

"Let me.

Generally speaking, that cooling-off time is supposed to be sacrosanct. We really are supposed to honor that. So for a suitor to breach that, and offer to go away, would usually mean one of two things.

Bad possibility first: It could be a trickster, or even worse, someone or something that's trying to sweet talk its way into your keep for nefarious purposes. If a lot of chaotic energies are around, that is a possibility well worth evaluating.

The other possibility, is that such a one could be a suitor who loves you so much, he really WILL wait for you, literally forever, and is willing to set you free, and let you live how and however long you want to, before trying to contact you again.

On that latter, I would also point out that losing a beloved forever, is one of the worst things we can experience. But letting one go, even for a time, while it does carry the hope of a possible reunion, is still not pleasant, and not something easily borne out, for anything short of the truest love. The paradoxical nature of time on this side, can make those separations seem both instant and eternal, simultaneously. Explaining why, however, is a little too technical for our purposes here.

So, the short version would be, that you're either dealing with serious trouble, or an absolute, don't ever let him get away, catch, if you get an "early" offer to stand off.

Discernment is very important here; and if you doubt yourself, then a sincere "not right now" would be appropriate in such a situation. If his love is true, he'll understand without NEEDING to be told the reason; though explaining it would benefit you, as it would help you get your own thoughts in order on the matter.

This sort of situation calls for both optimistic caution, and cautious optimism. Tread cautiously, but fearlessly, when something like this happens."

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Johnny Seraph

I really appreciate the feedback. What you wrote leaves me torn. "It could be a trickster, or even worse, someone or something that's trying to sweet talk its way into your keep for nefarious purposes." ... I've always been the type of person to error on the side of caution. I acknowledge that when I started this venture that I threw all that caution aside which is very unlike me. I've learned from that. The other thing you said "that you're either dealing with serious trouble" really makes me want to take him up on his offer and when the time is right and I have a better handle on this, call him back.

As I learn more and more, and until I get some solid protection in place to be shielded from outside influence, I don't think this is an appropriate time to allow an Incubus into the family. I don't see myself having a "Community" of Spirits / Entities.... I feel at this time like a small loyal family will suit what I was looking for just perfect. Although, I have gone through all the conjuring that CH could bind for me and catch myself saying "That one would be a lot of fun....lol". I was going to link one of them to this, but I can't seem to locate him at the moment. He looks like a gnome, but isn't a gnome.

Tell "E" I am very grateful for their insight. I'm very appreciative.

Very respectfully,
Fyr

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”