Question

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Martina Dias wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:22 pm
Nightrunner404 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:48 pm I tend to opt for spirit bound spirits from CH now. And if they are from another practitioner, I often will get them vessel bound and transfer to spirit later using something like the Ultra Complex Bag Of All The Tricks https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ultra-complex-bag.html from CH to transmute them.
Great! Does it affect you personally to have several Spirits on your own spirit all the time? Do you feel them around you all the time simultaneously?
When I first started, dark arts spirits affected me like they would be expected to, but no differently imo than when I got them vessel bound. That DA energy can just be heavy sometimes. As I have grown my keep I don't feel it as strongly unless something has especially heavy energy, which isn't too often.

As far as feeling them around, for me it isn't any different than having a vessel bound companion that is bridged, it just makes them easier to call on and work with. I have certain spirits that stick close and others that go about their business pretty autonomously. So I wouldn't say binding to spirit has changed how close they feel to me or how many I feel around.

For me personally, as my keep grew larger, it was just hard to manage vessels, I did ask at one point CH support about charging spirit bound companions and was told that my normal sleep cycle provided the needed charging for the bindings.

Martina Dias
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Nightrunner404 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:42 pm
Nightrunner404 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:48 pm I tend to opt for spirit bound spirits from CH now. And if they are from another practitioner, I often will get them vessel bound and transfer to spirit later using something like the Ultra Complex Bag Of All The Tricks https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ultra-complex-bag.html from CH to transmute them.
Great! Does it affect you personally to have several Spirits on your own spirit all the time? Do you feel them around you all the time simultaneously?
When I first started, dark arts spirits affected me like they would be expected to, but no differently imo than when I got them vessel bound. That DA energy can just be heavy sometimes. As I have grown my keep I don't feel it as strongly unless something has especially heavy energy, which isn't too often.

As far as feeling them around, for me it isn't any different than having a vessel bound companion that is bridged, it just makes them easier to call on and work with. I have certain spirits that stick close and others that go about their business pretty autonomously. So I wouldn't say binding to spirit has changed how close they feel to me or how many I feel around.

For me personally, as my keep grew larger, it was just hard to manage vessels, I did ask at one point CH support about charging spirit bound companions and was told that my normal sleep cycle provided the needed charging for the bindings.
This is really interesting! I suppose there is a learning curve and one need to adjust with their spirits' energy over time.

Enlighten me <3
Martina Dias
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:49 pm
Martina Dias wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:57 pm Thank you, Luna and Tarvos, for your valuable advice.

So is it humanly possible to have several spirits bound to yourself and not feel overwhelmed or lost in a different 'world'? What number of spirits is typical to have bound to self?

Also, I was thinking whether I can have a spirit bound to artwork like sketches and portraits of mythical creatures saved on my phone (I have many). Idk.

Thirdly, is binding necessary if I could self-conjure a spirit and allow it to choose to stay with me?

Thanks a lot! xo
Certainly! It is absolutely possible to have an unlimited number of spirits and entities bound to your spirit, as long as you are capable of handling them all. As I mentioned earlier, you may initially feel overwhelmed, but this will fade away after a few days or weeks. The timeframe for this adjustment varies from person to person, depending on factors such as their individual energy, the energies of the spirits, the individual's level of experience, and more.

I suspect that you might not be familiar with how bindings work, which is why you have this interesting question. If you wish to bind these spirits to artwork or an actual vessel, it's important to ask for their consent first. If they agree, you can then print out the artwork and transfer their bindings onto it. So, yes, it is definitely possible!

However, it's not a feasible choice at all because it is situated on a fragile vessel. Moreover, if you were to frame the artwork, it would further limit your ability to interact with the true piece without removing the frame, glass, and so on. Hence, the only viable option for this route is to purchase from CH in order to acquire the "bridge" technology. This way, you can display or utilize the artwork as you please, and still have your friends by your side. This is not possible with artwork on your phone.

Of course, you have the ability to self conjure whoever you desire. However, considering your lack of experience, it is unlikely that the specific spirit you have in mind will make an appearance. Instead, someone else may step forward, presenting you with a bigger dilemma. Alternatively, multiple spirits could emerge, and if even one of them turns out to be malicious, you may not have the means or tools to protect yourself. My suggestion is to not even entertain the idea.

I want to address the new Spirit Keepers out there who might be looking at shop listings and thinking, "Wow, if I just conjure these spirits myself, I can save over a hundred dollars instead of getting their bindings." But it's important to understand that there's a certain skill and knowledge required to safely conjure someone, and without that, you could actually end up hurting yourself. I'm not saying this to scare you or anyone else, just to give you a reality check.

If something goes wrong in the paranormal realm and you don't even have the ability to understand what's happening, it can be quite challenging to figure out what went awry. In fact, it might even end up costing you more time and money (lol) to eventually hire an expert to help you (assuming they're a genuine expert) than it would to getting companions from trusted practitioners in the first place.

Many of the individuals on the forum conjure their companions or have their own shops. However, this is because they have gained enough experience in communicating with their spirits and understanding how things work. So, when the time comes, it becomes possible for us to summon whoever we desire or who approaches us, and spend time with them as unbound spirits. In fact, there is no need for them to be bound at all.

If you haven't reached that level of experience yet, it is important to use bindings. Without these bindings, the energy will be weak, thereby significantly impacting your communication. There are still many aspects to consider when it comes to self conjuring for those who lack experience, and you may find examples on the forum of people who have shared their mistakes in doing so. Cheers!
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write these comprehensive tips and advice. For a beginner like me, I am gaining a clearer perspective of spirit-keeping do's and don'ts.

Enlighten me <3
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Martina Dias wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:22 pm

This is really interesting! I suppose there is a learning curve and one need to adjust with their spirits' energy over time.
I can remember when I first started and had no idea what was going on, I still do not know hardly anything in the grand scheme of things. However having spirit's around is like having air around now I would say and I would sorely miss them if they were not here. Interacting and feeling their energy is such a natural thing now compared to when I began.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Martina Dias wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:57 pm Thank you, Luna and Tarvos, for your valuable advice.

So is it humanly possible to have several spirits bound to yourself and not feel overwhelmed or lost in a different 'world'? What number of spirits is typical to have bound to self?

Also, I was thinking whether I can have a spirit bound to artwork like sketches and portraits of mythical creatures saved on my phone (I have many). Idk.

Thirdly, is binding necessary if I could self-conjure a spirit and allow it to choose to stay with me?

Thanks a lot! xo
I missed this post last time.

My practical advice would be to start slowly and see how the energies of a conjured companion bound to your spirit (eg by CH) affects you. ..before you add more.

People respond differently to spirits' energies. In addition to that, if you're new to dark arts spirits, CH's advice in more than one of their books that I have is to begin with spirits on the lighter side: eg psy vampires or gargoyles. But I think we can add to that Marid Djinn, which CH describe as being on the lighter side here...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

There's a real potential downside to having only bind to spirit for DA beings: you can't place the vessel away from you if it's too dark for you & you're having acclimation symptoms. (Search the Shop for 'dark arts acclimation'. The info there is very useful.)

I'm not sure CH will bind to intangible things like digital files on a phone. (You can ask them.)

Is a binding necessary? Thinking out loud, there are 2 things in your question.

Firstly, it's actually not thought to be a good idea for those new to such things to try and conjure spirits for themselves, unless or until they have had sufficient training, experience plus the ability to put in place very effective levels of protection.

The exception would be CH's safe, protected invocations, conjurations and Shop items for this. (Some are free.) Once you've conjured / invoked a spirit this way, they will be harmoniously aligned with you and will be suitable as a companion, due to the expertise and competency that's gone into the magic /spells that make that conjuration be effective.

Why then not leave them as an unbound companion? Why take the next step and have them bound? There seem to be a few advantages to this.

CH sell items in the Shop that we can use to bind unbounds. The way the binding seems to work is to add another level of understanding or commitment between keeper and spirit companion: a commitment of friendship and mutual alignment. You've called them forth, one that's suited to be with you; now you seal that with an agreement to be your companion, via the spells/magic in the binding.

A binding also seems to give the spirit a place where they can go to; a very useful link to the keeper. The magic involved is expert and perfect for these things. They include tamper proofing. (I'm still referring to CH items.)

A binding can also make it easier for us to work with the spirit companion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Martina Dias
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:06 am

Thanks a lot! xo
I missed this post last time.

My practical advice would be to start slowly and see how the energies of a conjured companion bound to your spirit (eg by CH) affects you. ..before you add more.

People respond differently to spirits' energies. In addition to that, if you're new to dark arts spirits, CH's advice in more than one of their books that I have is to begin with spirits on the lighter side: eg psy vampires or gargoyles. But I think we can add to that Marid Djinn, which CH describe as being on the lighter side here...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

There's a real potential downside to having only bind to spirit for DA beings: you can't place the vessel away from you if it's too dark for you & you're having acclimation symptoms. (Search the Shop for 'dark arts acclimation'. The info there is very useful.)

I'm not sure CH will bind to intangible things like digital files on a phone. (You can ask them.)

Is a binding necessary? Thinking out loud, there are 2 things in your question.

Firstly, it's actually not thought to be a good idea for those new to such things to try and conjure spirits for themselves, unless or until they have had sufficient training, experience plus the ability to put in place very effective levels of protection.

The exception would be CH's safe, protected invocations, conjurations and Shop items for this. (Some are free.) Once you've conjured / invoked a spirit this way, they will be harmoniously aligned with you and will be suitable as a companion, due to the expertise and competency that's gone into the magic /spells that make that conjuration be effective.

Why then not leave them as an unbound companion? Why take the next step and have them bound? There seem to be a few advantages to this.

CH sell items in the Shop that we can use to bind unbounds. The way the binding seems to work is to add another level of understanding or commitment between keeper and spirit companion: a commitment of friendship and mutual alignment. You've called them forth, one that's suited to be with you; now you seal that with an agreement to be your companion, via the spells/magic in the binding.

A binding also seems to give the spirit a place where they can go to; a very useful link to the keeper. The magic involved is expert and perfect for these things. They include tamper proofing. (I'm still referring to CH items.)

A binding can also make it easier for us to work with the spirit companion.
Thank you, Lewk, for your detailed reply. I'd say that a professional, cautious, and patient approach is the best to follow if you are a beginner.

Before I check out the CW shop to discover spirit companions, there's a situation.

I feel a presence around me most times, and they keep changing. I can tell that it's not the same spirit. They do not give me nightmares, no. But they interact erotically with me.

I would like to have a family of spirits, "a well-rounded collection" as they say. But what to do with my visitors? I do like them enough to keep them but I have no names or graphic description of them.

Where do I start?

Enlighten me <3
Martina Dias
new here
new here

Nightrunner404 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:39 pm
Martina Dias wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:22 pm

I can remember when I first started and had no idea what was going on, I still do not know hardly anything in the grand scheme of things. However having spirit's around is like having air around now I would say and I would sorely miss them if they were not here. Interacting and feeling their energy is such a natural thing now compared to when I began.
Spirit/DA acclimation is a thing, I didn't know before, lol.

I wish I can be such a natural like you, may be one day? <3)

Enlighten me <3
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Martina Dias wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:39 am Thank you, Lewk, for your detailed reply. I'd say that a professional, cautious, and patient approach is the best to follow if you are a beginner.

Before I check out the CW shop to discover spirit companions, there's a situation.

I feel a presence around me most times, and they keep changing. I can tell that it's not the same spirit. They do not give me nightmares, no. But they interact erotically with me.

I would like to have a family of spirits, "a well-rounded collection" as they say. But what to do with my visitors? I do like them enough to keep them but I have no names or graphic description of them.

Where do I start?
It's completely up to you how you want to interact with your visitors. Some people enjoy having a few unbounds around, but in my case, I have attracted so many that I prefer to drive them all away. I'm not suggesting that you do the same, it's ultimately the decision of each Keeper on what to do with unbounds.

Once you have spirits or entities, they will protect you from anyone with bad intentions, including any unbounds that may be around you now.

To start, you can learn how to communicate with spirits. Eventually, you'll be able to hear and even see them, or maybe it will happen the other way around. There's no one-size-fits-all approach, so you'll have to figure out what works best for you.

Martina Dias wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:43 am Spirit/DA acclimation is a thing, I didn't know before, lol.
In my previous comment, I mentioned the adjustment period that is necessary when introducing Dark Arts spirits. However, the same can be applied to White Arts spirits as well. The impact of this adjustment period varies for each person.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Answering your question, yes. You can request for a Spirit to be attached to you when you purchase a conjure from Creepy Hollow's shoppe. In the drop down box is the option "Bind to Spirit", and they even offer a slight discount for this option too!

I have a few of my Spookies (Spirit Family) attached to my Spirit, and I feel Them around me all the time! Of course, if you ever feel overwhelmed by Their energy you can always ask Them to tone Their energy down, or ask Them for some time alone. Asking your Spirits for time to yourself won't ruin your relationship with Them, nor would it break any bond you have with Them. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Martina Dias wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:39 am Thank you, Lewk, for your detailed reply. I'd say that a professional, cautious, and patient approach is the best to follow if you are a beginner.

Where do I start?
You're welcome.

On the point of unbound spirits interacting erotically with you, to my mind there are 2 main options:-

1. Have protection measures in place

One of the maxims in CH materials has been "you can never have too much protection". (On the other hand we may not need the maximum levels of protection if we're not conjuring DA spirits regularly, for example.) Some of us attract more uninvited unbounds than others.

2. Request/require of the unbounds around you that they not interact with you in ways that are contrary to your consent

If we have effective, specialist protector companions, we can task them to keep out malicious unbounds - or even to keep out or not let in those who refuse to adhere to your house rules. One house rule could be: do not interact with me erotically without my consent. You can even simply politely speak to the unbounds around you and as them clearly to not interact with you erotically, if you wish.

On the other hand, we can get too paranoid about unbounds. Many may have no ill intent. Some may even have been around us all our lives as guides & companions. If we have protections in place, we have more options. Any spirit companion can be protective and may be able to exercise protection at some level, but not all spirits have the same abilities, which is why I always talk in terms of the desirability of having specialist protection spirit companions.

Another pitfall some keepers seem to experience is, even with strong protection measures in place, they still experience the same unwanted - eg erotic - interaction. Or they seem to. If good protection is in place, the same experience can be triggered by various other factors, or combination of them. eg Kundalini symptoms, mental projections, unresolved shadow issues. These can have genuine paranormal aspects to them. Then there's the not-to-be-overlooked 'mundane' psychological side of things.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”