question with my succubus question and 3rd eye ?

MasterWolfs
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hello,I'm a bit new in this field and I feel a bit lost so I come here to see what you think about it. I have a sucube it will do that soon 5 days... I have not yet received any contact or small sign of his presence.... I don't know if it's me who's doing it wrong. every day I meditate on the Opening of the 3rd eye .... I feel a tingling or tearing style in my forehead so it should be active? I try to speak everyday with my mind and to share my thoughts with him but so far nothing... should I allow more time to develop my relationship.

thank you for your reply

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, you should allow more time. In my experience (which is limited, I'm not an expert) it can take as much as a year or two for a spirit to make strong contact. Also, don't ignore the subtle things - small signs, interesting thoughts or unexpected emotions. Spirit communication can feel just like intuition, especially at first. At least, that's my experience of it. It is good that your third eye is opening, and it sounds like you are doing what you need to do. Just try not to worry too much about getting instant results. :) You will get there eventually.

Also, incubi and succubi sometimes want a strong relationship before they display their most famous talents. They need to know you care about them, and that can take time.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

MasterWolfs wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:54 pm Hello,I'm a bit new in this field and I feel a bit lost so I come here to see what you think about it. I have a sucube it will do that soon 5 days... I have not yet received any contact or small sign of his presence.... I don't know if it's me who's doing it wrong. every day I meditate on the Opening of the 3rd eye .... I feel a tingling or tearing style in my forehead so it should be active? I try to speak everyday with my mind and to share my thoughts with him but so far nothing... should I allow more time to develop my relationship.

thank you for your reply

Hi.

I think you said it's 'due' in 5 days...have I got that right?

Has the conjuration been done yet? Has the vessel been put in the post? Is it bound to your spirit or, if it's a CH binding, bridged to you? It's not really clear from what you've written.

(These will all make a big difference - if a spirit has not yet even been conjured, there's nobody to connect to.)

Assuming you mean the spirited vessel is in the post and on its way to you, just wait until to you get it and can hold it. We really do not have to strain to begin daily meditation with a bound spirit companion until their vessel arrives.

Or if it has been bound to your spirit, just be patient and do the daily quiet time sessions. It's okay for things to take time. Being anxious won't make it happen any quicker.

Or, if you already have had the vessel for 5 days, again just try and be patient. (Carry On Spirit Keeping and Stay Calm!)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
MasterWolfs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

thank you for all your answers, yes I already have the spirit by my side it is linked to the spirit... I am actually an anxious person. I work hard to stay calm and get rid of negative sources.. I will therefore follow your advice and be patient without having immediate results.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GIve it time and don't rush the process alright. Things will unfold how they're supposed to when they're supposed to. My recommendation to you would be to meditate. There's gonna be a lot of hype about your third eye and opening yourself up psychically and I understand that excitement. Just take your time though. Don't rush opening your third eye up first of all. Just don't okay? Meditate and relax. Literally best thing you can do.

taviy
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It is very much the case of patience. Expect nothing and be content with receiving nothing. Stress and pressure on yourself won't help. Just be patient and things will happen in time. I won't lie to you though, depending on your abilities, it could take weeks, months or even years before anything significant happens. That's normal. Your focus should not be on experiences or connecting, but rather consistency with meditating. Do what you can but do not push yourself to the point of burnout.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”