Questions about Adel Djinn

SkyRay
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:57 am About revenge and vengeance regarding this protective Djinn ....type. May not necessarily meant that their nature will immediately dictate that sort of solution, if you ever need them to protecting you from harmful incidents.

Just like with any other types of revenge and vengeance capable spirit beings, you can always put it into your "house rules" do not to lash out on anyone without your consent.

I have two wraith in my keep. Both of them know this, and respect my wish to only do justice on behalf of me that is karmic balanced retribution. No physical harm on humans, reverse a curse and all nasties acts sent back to sender 😉.
Wow, thank you for imparting your knowledge to me. This time I definitely understand. May you always have a great day! /.\ :8)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You are very welcome 😊. What is your origins, the language that you speak in your country?
SkyRay wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:34 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:57 am About revenge and vengeance regarding this protective Djinn ....type. May not necessarily meant that their nature will immediately dictate that sort of solution, if you ever need them to protecting you from harmful incidents.

Just like with any other types of revenge and vengeance capable spirit beings, you can always put it into your "house rules" do not to lash out on anyone without your consent.

I have two wraith in my keep. Both of them know this, and respect my wish to only do justice on behalf of me that is karmic balanced retribution. No physical harm on humans, reverse a curse and all nasties acts sent back to sender 😉.
Wow, thank you for imparting your knowledge to me. This time I definitely understand. May you always have a great day! /.\ :8)

SkyRay
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:54 am You are very welcome 😊. What is your origins, the language that you speak in your country?
SkyRay wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:34 am

I am from Thailand " สวัสดีค่ะ " :8) /.\

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@SkyRay unfortunately I don't speak your language. Anyhow, I think you are very clever with that translation application. You'll be speaking English in no time. English is my second language too. 😁 I know the frustration of language barrier from my time, although I picked up English fast in my late teenage years.

SkyRay
new here
new here

@ASTER
Thank you. I am learning English. So what country are you from?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I am European from the Carpathian Basin. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonian_Basin
SkyRay wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:20 am @ASTER
Thank you. I am learning English. So what country are you from?

SkyRay
new here
new here

@ASTER
pleased to meet you :8)

Return to “Djinn / Genie”