You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I want to really work with Mylitta I think it would be very fun and rewarding. but i cannot find anything on her. espically things like offerings, things to her licking for example santa murette loves smokes, whsiky, bot

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I never heard of them. Can you provide a bit more info? n
madgar29 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:52 am I want to really work with Mylitta I think it would be very fun and rewarding. but i cannot find anything on her. espically things like offerings, things to her licking for example santa murette loves smokes, whsiky, bot

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

I do have the Mylitta spell binding from CH, for which I used a miniature "Venus of Willendorf" statue as the vessel. From a human anthropological perspective I understand she is in origin part of the Mesopotamian pantheon though I choose to interpret her as an aspect (or more accurately, a progenitor) of Aphrodite and tailor my occasional offerings to her accordingly on this basis. I keep the statue on a small potted plant and give praise to the goddess while watering it.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have a binding of Mylitta.

Yes there doesn't appear to be any extra info, tips or associations for her.

I know you're not me but - I'm just saying if it were me - I'd email CH support. They may either have some useful related associations or something to say. Even if it's to confirm they have nothing special to add, at least that's clarity. I've done that before.

I think Immortals also appreciate a good quality incense: eg frankincense. As Mylitta can be considered a sexual commune spirit, I think maybe sandalwood incense too can be a way to connect with her.

In the absence of spirit keeping lore, eg from CH, in the past I've steeped myself in what mythology and tradition has to say about a type of spirit. (I then stick to spirit keeping practices though.)

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullissu

Or you could use the generic Associations for Immortals.

Creepy Hollows used to send a printed sheet along with orders, with some general associations for Immortals on the back. Maybe they still do this - I don't know. This information isn't in the Encyclopedia so, in the hope it may be informative for someone reading this either now or at some future point, here it is.

IMMORTALS
White
Barberry
Peppermint
Vervain
Friday/Saturday
Pineapple
Strawberry
Apple
Kiwi

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You can also give offerings based on what you feel guided to give. This method works well for me. Alternatively, I agree with Lewk, you can ask CH.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I had an update this for a while. But I did not want to sure it because I don't think CH wanted this out? or wanted me to do it myself. @Lewk

What you linked me was the first thing I Found. I also messaged CH and they said to figure it out. lol. *This is between me and CH, CH and madgar personal interactions. I am fully aware magnolia and ash want me to do more work to figure these out of my own and I understand they want me to grow and to work for it I get it and that's me giving out personal information from me not CH, for CH did not say any of this I cannot talk for CH"

I searched the forms. One said she was Greek. but my gut said no. the wiki in my gut said no.

But then I found a secret information from magnolia, on a platform CH no longer uses. I don't think it was meant to still be up and it kind of gave away what I wanted? I Dunno if I am to just to say it. but more information on her from CH is out there somewhere from the past. It still does not give me what to offer her, but it did tell me where she is coming from. which doesn't help me personally.

I offer her the same as I offer my entire family, candles, lately chocolate, water, beer that i drink. enchanted oils i have from CH. I do have offerings from CH but I haven't bought the offering plate I want to use to use them in yet.

But I was in awe to find that super rare piece of information and I honestly wish magnolia would still do a few more of these once in a while. but when she said her name, I was oh I was prouncing it all wrong.mylitta, but back in the day magnolia spells her name a tid bit differently. so it makes me wonder if its the same mylitta. she says exactly where she is from. which I was kind of relieved to hear it. but i was and still not comfortable saying it here. without permission.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

That's interesting. I'd be interested in reading that too, as long as it's publicly available.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

I'd 100 percent want to learn anything else about Mylitta that could be shared, as long as it were not information which you know was given in exclusive private confidence. I've started to increase my offerings to her lately with this thread in mind but know that I'm still going "blind" in many ways.

I would say "Just share it regardless, if they have a problem with it they'll just silently delete it", but I suppose that has to be your decision! Haha

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If CH posted it on a public platform (even if it's not in use anymore) it was certainly not considered a secret then, and wouldn't be now.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Immortals”