Questions - please bear with me

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
CuriousOldMan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: none

A short background first: A few years ago I had a very very intense dream. Typically I recall maybe 1 dream every month or two, and when I do recall a dream, they are surrealistic as dreams typically are (defying laws of physics, jumping from "scene" to "scene", etc.) This one intense dream opened a flood of questions with little or no answers. In the dream I was standing in a turret sunroom of a Victorian style house on the upper floor. I felt a presence but couldn't see anything. Then I felt a strong hug and being grinded against. Then I remember saying in the dream "No, this isn't right! I live alone!" because the presence felt so real. I immediately woke up and went to the living room to make sure it was just a dream. I noticed my two cats were both under my bed with saucer eyes when I went back to bed.
The sensation of this particular dream was both emotional and sexual, so I began trying to research succubae, with little or no real answers.
So, here are my questions:
1. Was I possibly visited by a succubus?
2. Can succubae actually form emotional attachments?
3. Can a succubus ever manifest into a physical form?

Thank you in advance for any answers.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

CuriousOldMan wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:43 pm A short background first: A few years ago I had a very very intense dream. Typically I recall maybe 1 dream every month or two, and when I do recall a dream, they are surrealistic as dreams typically are (defying laws of physics, jumping from "scene" to "scene", etc.) This one intense dream opened a flood of questions with little or no answers. In the dream I was standing in a turret sunroom of a Victorian style house on the upper floor. I felt a presence but couldn't see anything. Then I felt a strong hug and being grinded against. Then I remember saying in the dream "No, this isn't right! I live alone!" because the presence felt so real. I immediately woke up and went to the living room to make sure it was just a dream. I noticed my two cats were both under my bed with saucer eyes when I went back to bed.
The sensation of this particular dream was both emotional and sexual, so I began trying to research succubae, with little or no real answers.
So, here are my questions:
1. Was I possibly visited by a succubus?
2. Can succubae actually form emotional attachments?
3. Can a succubus ever manifest into a physical form?

Thank you in advance for any answers.
I'd love to help you understand your dream first. It holds the key to your own answers.

To start with, a house in a dream typically symbolizes the self. Particularly, a Victorian style house might signify a connection to tradition, an aspiration for elegance, or perhaps a romantic longing for the charm of bygone days. Being alone in the house might suggest a sense of self-reliance or individualism. Expressing "I live alone!" could symbolize assertion of your own personal space or boundaries.

As for the unseen presence, it can represent something unknown or unacknowledged within your life or yourself. The sensation of being hugged or grinded against by an invisible force could suggest a longing for intimacy or a confrontation with suppressed sexual desires.

The fear experienced when you woke up and found your cats under the bed could denote heightened awareness or sensitivity to unseen energy shifts or changes.

Although the dream has sexual elements, it doesn't necessarily involve a Succubus. It could symbolize emotional scenarios, personal developments, or subconscious reflections.

As for your questions, no, I don't think a Succubus or anyone visited you. Emotional attachments are just part of being human. I usually use analogies to explain things, but this time I'll refrain from that as the one I wanted to write is not appropriate for the forum. Lol. It is possible for a Succubus or any spirit/entity to appear physically, but it requires a tremendous amount of energy that many cannot muster. However, in dreams, it's easier for them to enter your mind when your guard is down. And I wouldn't classify it as a physical presence if it's in a dream. If you're wondering whether a Succubus can manifest physically for you to "woohoo" with (using The Sims terminology), it's a no.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”