neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I would love a reading. Thank you so much for offering.

Fcl2809
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleste
Zodiac:

Hi, i would love a reading too please. Thank you!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:17 am It almost feels like cheating to receive another reading from you so soon after your last service just a few weeks ago (still reflecting quite a bit on that one indeed). But, I suppose I shall opt-in for any unique message you might be able to relay here! It's not like a solar eclipse happens all that often after all. Appreciate it as always.
You have been watching opportunities unfold from the sidelines with a desire to partake, but have yet to act as you are unsure of whether you will 'make the leap'. It is like trying to hop a moving train.. the train will slow to an absolute halt and you will know within that you can make it, but will seemingly doubt yourself or fear the small risk of not being able to pull your weight up over the gap and into the boxcar. Many strands of doubt are in reality compounding - it's not truly a loss of faith in yourself, but a concern for what may be lurking in the dark depths that you are about to leap into. Are there others hiding in there, are they safe, where are they going, how does that impact your path? You must try to reconcile your path as it weaves within a world of many others, must reacquaint self with the fact that you are going to be affected by the adjacent pathways and those who are on them. Some avoidance of other people or outside energies is possible, but if you are focused on fortifying your inner world then the outer world will honor that. If you are waiting to take action but fear a loss of balance in the act, you are forgetting what the power of Will can do. Become the funambulist if only to overcome this hurdle.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:38 am I'd like a reading if possible. Ty!
Blink and you'll miss it. A long-awaited victory is about to arrive and will have nearly passed you by if not alert, as the long wait has made you tired and it is possible to assume nothing big is changing any time soon - this is a test. There is an allusion to falling asleep while you are waiting for someone, or something to happen that marks the acknowledgment and reward for your efforts. Perhaps you are thinking you can take a small rest or pause your efforts without missing anything, under this impression that it won't make much of a difference. I see that you will alert yourself and hold on just long enough to ensure you do not miss this achievement, but it is because of this encouragement to keep engaged, active and alert on your path with the concentrations you've chosen for your path that you are safe. Essentially you have invested a lot of energy into a practice and while waiting for the big result or breakthrough can be tempted to stop for a while, but if you pull yourself away for too long you will miss the arrival of this great achievement. You're almost there.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:57 am Oo yes please! Thank you
You need help with a matter that you are just at the precipice of resolving. You cannot resolve it without making an exchange with someone else, asking their help. It is absolutely imperative that if you want to cross this threshold, you are willing to consider the vision of those outside of yourself and allow them to provide their resources. Possibly you've been offered assistance before and expected you'd be fine but then quickly noticed you were making things harder than they had to be. This does change the dynamic in the situation, as soon as you involve others it always does, and something tells me you maybe avoid that due to how it's led to disappointment before. It's a matter of feeling forced to, like there is no other option at this point. I am brought to consider someone who avoids going to the doctor if they think they can ride out a sickness at home, but is finally about to fall over and pass out under the pressure and is now needing to call an ambulance. I don't mean to stress you out though, that's not literal, but you aren't going to be able to handle much more on your own and need to use the resources available to you. Someone has info and skill that you are lacking.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Silk wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:36 am I would love a reading please!
If you are holding out for a special connection in your life that transcends the experiences which have already came and went, you are bound to overlook the grand gesture and entry of such a presence when you're prone to fixate more on what was lost and how this reflects on potentials for you, than focusing on being able to fulfill yourself. You are being asked to reconnect with yourself and build yourself up more, to 'fill your own cup' so to speak, in order to awaken your senses to notice when this beautiful connection comes along [or even renews, returns to you from what you felt was gone]. Do not dismiss the possibility that something, or someone to bring completion to your life picture is only removed temporarily. This is on its way to show you just how worthy you are and what you deserve, but you must first find yourself deserving. This presence is trying to get your attention at a time of true disillusion and jadedness and it could be that has already happened and you now recognize you overlooked a perfectly wondrous opportunity. If you are feeling that it has left you forever you are being told here and now that it hasn't, and that you can draw it back if you are willing to prioritize yourself.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Black Panther wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:15 am Yes, I agree. The reading would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much Vipera!
You have so many options available to you right now as you are in a fresh, enthusiastic new position in your life - many ideas and dreams circulate through your mind and it is a matter of concern to you that you are making the right choices, that you are on the right path and doing what you are meant to be doing. The struggle of understanding and aligning with your life purpose is more of a lack of faith than anything now. The universe says that you see what you have and guard it fiercely, but in guarding it fiercely give away power and energy that should be reserved for faith in the unknowable and embrace of the unknowable as an ally. It is okay to care about self preservation and not falling backward now that you're making progress, and truly see potential for yourself.. but your link to the divine is what will help you into the next stage of your journey and connection with the divine is something that wavers for you. It is because you do not see that the divine is seeking to carry you forward, has a plan to guide you and has in fact already been interactive in getting you to this renewed sense of potential. It is not entirely necessary, but strongly recommended that you undertake a personal ritual to form a bond with a divinity/deity/immortal that can then help you to ultimately relate more to your own divine spark and keep the faith in the cosmos. You are ripe for a totally new perspective that comes from divine connection and will be extremely lucky, allowing your intuition to soar and gain you momentum desired.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:35 am Always coming through with much needed guidance. Count me in. Thank you.
Your dream state is a source of very important wisdom for you right now. I see you seeking information that you are being given immediate and precise answers to in dreams, so noting what you recall of them and practicing with techniques for dream recall would be quite important. Many answers sought are surfacing from deep within you, as the answers you seek are directly related to where you have been/who you have been before - and there is an emphasis on taking that awareness, heeding the signs and symbols surrounding you, to invest in the life you are leading now. You are on a very different path than you were 8 years ago, and specifically what has taken place between 4-8 years ago is what has shifted it all - if you thought perhaps it had slowed you down or diverted you from your true path you are to know that in fact it ensured you would be able to find the true path. More than anything you need to heed the messages and implications being given to you through genetic memory, past life memory and where they converge in your dreams - to invest more into them and incorporate this buried knowledge into your current plans. There is especially one event that you have sensed you have gone through before that is readying to repeat itself, but be dealt with completely differently knowing what you know now, being who you are now, and being that you are armed with magic that you did not have on your side before. You can manifest by paying attention to these dream/visions.

—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:18 am To honor the Eclipsal force that has made itself prominent beyond the borders of our expectations, both striking before and after its reveal, I am offering readings that likewise go 'beyond'. Beyond what you think you want to know, and maybe beyond what you imagined you needed to know, in some cases it meets what you've gathered and this means you are in alignment with the winds of Fate to make important decisions for your destiny.

If you'd like a reading, respond here. I will offer this from now until the 16th. You do not ask a question, you simply reply to the thread agreeing that you'd like the reading. You understand in doing this it is public, but for the most part nobody here knows who you really are anyway.
Yes, please. Count me in. And thank you for your generosity.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”