Readings Without Barriers - only until the 16th of April

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:48 am Yes, may I have a reading & message as well, please. Thank you in advance 💕. This alignment with the eclipse was a phenomenon even though we saw nothing here Down Under, nevertheless its significant event in so many ways.
You are in a high-energy, confident, assertive and powerfully creative position in life. You are becoming everything you want to be, putting your needs first more often and recognizing how much influence you have which in turn also makes you more influential. There is a sense of independence and exciting prospects for the future in this powerful stance you are adopting. Because of this, you've attracted or are attracting a perfect match of a companion - a soulmate from your past - that is going to ensure you maintain this progress and fly higher than you have before. This is an inspirational connection from a past life that brought you much joy and carefree promise. Being in their presence brings out your inner child and makes it possible to imagine a future for yourself that defies some of the impositions you've dealt with to this point. I repeat, this is a kindred spirit from your past, who is noticing you now as you are unlocking more of your true self and who you are meant to be. They are a perfect match to help you further progress in all the ways you desire to, and to do so fearlessly. They will help you continue to make changes you need for yourself. This is not necessarily a romantic affiliation! Kindred spirit/soulmates can be any sort of relationship to you, but it is someone you share a past with, can keep you on task in becoming your greatest self, and to realize your gifts. This presence represents where you should be and how you should align yourself for a superior outcome on your path. He does not take himself too seriously and allows you to feel less rigid or stuck by the physical, thereby making you more productive. It is likely a spirit you have yet to acknowledge that is hoping to get your attention and bring support.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:22 am Hello,
Would love a reading please, thank you.
Eyes on the prize. You've got an inspiring opportunity for personal, emotional fulfilment in your sights and are hoping to reach this goal before it disappears on you, so may exert yourself a little extra. You are being told that you are straining more than is necessary to reach this goal. It deceptively seems like an object to be won that others around you can also see and so are also drawn to chase, to obtain -- but that isn't so. The beauty of this and the value placed in it is for you alone, seen only by you, and it will not disappear on you or be snatched up by somebody else. You can take your time, go at your own pace and know that it will still be there awaiting you as you have rightfully materialized it. This is something you brought into being, it did not just happen to show up by chance, it is a precious source of happiness and pleasure reserved just for you. Imagine an event you RSVP for that includes as part of the package a delicious dessert. There is a dessert reserves for each person who agreed they would arrive. The only real risk involved in taking your time and needing to jump through a few hoops to get there, is that you haven't gotten to enjoy yours first. But yours is the only one of this 'flavor', it's unique, so you will still be the only one to enjoy it. There is equal reward for everyone, what others before you receive cannot compare to what you will receive, and what others after you receive is no less than what you have attained either. There are layers to this analogy that may merit further contemplation.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

acifroc wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:57 am a read for me too please
It is too late to bother taking part in a competition for a specific recognition, position or benefit you'd been considering - there are too many other factors now at play, too many people, too much noise. You may be waiting for the chaos of a scenario you're wishing to enter to clear up so that you can smoothly move through and show what you're made of, you are all too patient and it is very likely that you would stand apart from the crowd, to stand as a more formidable option in contrast with how this scene is looking right now [it's a mess].. BUT, I see you having greater progress by leaping over this bramble, avoiding the nonsense or social politics at play altogether, and going a different route. You have got to be bold, hang onto what you know you deserve and do not settle for the headache of what you'd previously put on a pedestal. The situation isn't as great as it seems. This is giving me the vibe of wanting to enter into a highly respected institution, field or system that you are led to believe by title alone will advance you but it being really overrated, disorganized, not up to the standard you uphold for yourself. Not all is as it seems, don't fall into the trap of keeping up appearances. You are being given foresight into a truly clear and smooth road toward what you seek, that will enable you to get the advantage that those lost in this once admired arena and all that it means to take part in it, will easily overlook. You are being shown to have the chance to advance far beyond where you thought you should be or were needing to start at; but this only becomes obvious if you heed the inspiration to seek what you are looking for elsewhere.

—Oscar Wilde
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

A reading for me please. Thank you in advance.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:11 pm I loved the eclipse, I like a reading too if possible.
Run, run as fast as you can!
You can't catch me.
I'm the Gingerbread Man!

This little rhyme from the classic fairy tale immediately entered my mind. There is a recent manifestation that you are being urged to 'run with', a seed of potential that you can see great bounty in - you have the sight for what it can be and not just what it is. It's in fact a part of you and your realm of capability, and now that you're realizing it you are hasty to get something growing from it - to get it 'off the ground and running'. I do see that it may become a concern that this aspect will take on a life of its own, and maybe develop too quickly for you to keep track of - perhaps even putting it in peril, not being able to adequately follow up with it. The worry of unpreparedness for something that you've actually put a lot into, gave the power to come into being at this point. You are astonished by your own rendering and in that surprise it can throw you off balance. However, you are proving yourself ready to work with this source of influence by the very fact that it has appeared to you; like having gone on a pilgrimage into foreign territory and waiting for the vision - a message to appear from the aethers that resets your surround with a sudden sense of familiarity. This is about a stroke of genius, having a final puzzle piece fall into place that you can now explore within this new territory where you seemed kept in isolation before. A divine conception, but watch out for the foxes that would gladly eat your 'gingerbread' baby as it is still vulnerable until you have a total grasp of it.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I will continue with the rest later on...

—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Dear @Vipera aspis atra I 💕 love your insights and revelation for me, more then I could thanking you for this or express myself here. Can't wait to meet my past life Soulmate, I am so looking forward to welcoming him into my life.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:04 pm
ASTER wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:48 am Yes, may I have a reading & message as well, please. Thank you in advance 💕. This alignment with the eclipse was a phenomenon even though we saw nothing here Down Under, nevertheless its significant event in so many ways.
You are in a high-energy, confident, assertive and powerfully creative position in life. You are becoming everything you want to be, putting your needs first more often and recognizing how much influence you have which in turn also makes you more influential. There is a sense of independence and exciting prospects for the future in this powerful stance you are adopting. Because of this, you've attracted or are attracting a perfect match of a companion - a soulmate from your past - that is going to ensure you maintain this progress and fly higher than you have before. This is an inspirational connection from a past life that brought you much joy and carefree promise. Being in their presence brings out your inner child and makes it possible to imagine a future for yourself that defies some of the impositions you've dealt with to this point. I repeat, this is a kindred spirit from your past, who is noticing you now as you are unlocking more of your true self and who you are meant to be. They are a perfect match to help you further progress in all the ways you desire to, and to do so fearlessly. They will help you continue to make changes you need for yourself. This is not necessarily a romantic affiliation! Kindred spirit/soulmates can be any sort of relationship to you, but it is someone you share a past with, can keep you on task in becoming your greatest self, and to realize your gifts. This presence represents where you should be and how you should align yourself for a superior outcome on your path. He does not take himself too seriously and allows you to feel less rigid or stuck by the physical, thereby making you more productive. It is likely a spirit you have yet to acknowledge that is hoping to get your attention and bring support.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

reading please. <3 <3 <3

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:14 pm
divineseeker wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:22 am Hello,
Would love a reading please, thank you.
Eyes on the prize. You've got an inspiring opportunity for personal, emotional fulfilment in your sights and are hoping to reach this goal before it disappears on you, so may exert yourself a little extra. You are being told that you are straining more than is necessary to reach this goal. It deceptively seems like an object to be won that others around you can also see and so are also drawn to chase, to obtain -- but that isn't so. The beauty of this and the value placed in it is for you alone, seen only by you, and it will not disappear on you or be snatched up by somebody else. You can take your time, go at your own pace and know that it will still be there awaiting you as you have rightfully materialized it. This is something you brought into being, it did not just happen to show up by chance, it is a precious source of happiness and pleasure reserved just for you. Imagine an event you RSVP for that includes as part of the package a delicious dessert. There is a dessert reserves for each person who agreed they would arrive. The only real risk involved in taking your time and needing to jump through a few hoops to get there, is that you haven't gotten to enjoy yours first. But yours is the only one of this 'flavor', it's unique, so you will still be the only one to enjoy it. There is equal reward for everyone, what others before you receive cannot compare to what you will receive, and what others after you receive is no less than what you have attained either. There are layers to this analogy that may merit further contemplation.
Hello,
Thank you Vipera.

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Sounds like fun. Could I get a reading too, please and thank you :)

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”