Readings Without Barriers - only until the 16th of April

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Incursio wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:16 pm Can I please get myself a reading too? Thank you Vipera.
You will need to let go of some baggage to lighten a transition you are being called to undertake toward a better future for yourself. You will know for a fact that you can start fresh elsewhere and do much better, that the option awaits you, and yet you're still stuck on some offer that didn't live up to your expectations as if that was 'it'. You will be much happier once you've moved on, but it is hard to see this thing for what it really is until you see the shiny new life awaiting you. Don't take all of this garbage from the past with you, deal with whatever is nagging on your heart now or you will only pollute the brilliant blue ocean before you. This is one of those very straight forward messages. Forget the connections that 'should have been' something more, release expectations governed by past events. It will take some work but if you are already in a state of awareness about this issue and willingness to believe in your future, you will have smooth sailing...

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
daniel13rown
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Vipera, I would love a reading from you. I'm curious to see what comes up for me. Thank you!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:08 pm I would love a reading. Thank you for offering this!
I see incredible things happening in your life, but you want to be careful of possessive behavior - this is a possessiveness that hasn't actually materialized yet, there is no present consequence looming - but the threat of it is there and that is a threat that stems from your fear of loss. So much good must have a catch, right? That's the frustration here. As you enter a stage of completion, perfection, the sense that everything is finally divinely aligned in your life and it can't get any better, establishing everything you'd envisioned for yourself and reaching contentment -- here comes this little voice to disturb your peace. The voice that asks what might be missing, and if this is what you really want, and if all is as it really seems, and how long it can all last. This isn't a negative reading, it is overwhelmingly positive, but that is why the smaller clinging source of fear/doubt is illuminated to me.. it doesn't belong in this picture but it almost can't be helped. You will want to be cautious about the potential to self sabotage, or to 'other' yourself from your own life - it is easy to become dissociated from an apparently flawless situation if you don't really accept yourself as deserving of it or fitting into it yet.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

mcm442 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:08 pm Yes, reading please! Thank you!
You are going to be forced to take a detached approach and reevaluate a long-term investment that has yet to bear fruit. Relax, give yourself a break. The more you put in the more you seem to have to put in and it is halting progression toward your goal, as there's a parasitic influence you are missing at the other side of your efforts, taking bits and pieces off of what's being developed and thinking you won't notice. If you wonder why your perseverance hasn't yet paid off, thinking you are doing something wrong, this message is here to say - you've been doing everything right, your perseverance would have paid off by now if it weren't for this presence taking chunks out of what you've built. You have been good to not reap the rewards of your efforts before they are truly ripe and ready to take, but someone/something else hasn't been so careful - because they aren't losing anything by taking, they aren't putting in any work or helping your situation. Maybe you've been generous, hoping for this factor to change [and yes it can be a person] but you're being taken advantage of somewhere in here so it's time to step away and reassess records or events to this point, where you will no doubt notice discrepancies leading back to this factor - that is if this hasn't gone down already and this isn't just an affirmative message.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Riswan wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:59 pm I would like a reading if possible.
Thank you for offering this!
It seems that you're neglecting hobbies, lifelong interests, family or even old friends that come together to represent what makes life happy and endurable - as you are stressed and may believe you need to be conservative with your resources [time/money/energy]. You are coming to face a prioritization issue, wanting to get ahead for the future but overlooking what's passing by right in front of you in the present. Need to have more faith, things will work out in the areas you're prone to worry about and it is allowing yourself small joys in the now that will fuel you and give you the energy to make more out of what you have, to overcome the hurdles. It looks so much as though you're struggling to maintain the playfulness and dreams that are a core part of your person, to leave that behind as childishness in the wake of uncertainties in your everyday livelihood - these uncertainties are shared by a majority of people these days. Your happy days aren't over, the struggles don't represent your life or identify you now, they are temporary whereas the sources that bring you joy are eternal - they exist for you to lean on in times of uncertainty, not for you to feel as though you need to balance as a chore with all else.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

aannbb wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:00 pm Hello, I would like a reading plz, thanks !
Stability exists for you and the ability to develop upon your physical world foundation - which must be done within the unseen realm, as you cannot go much further by using physical realm means.. expansion upon the limit of success comes from beyond. There exists unrest and confusion about the path forward lingering beneath the surface. It's time to withdraw from the external world, as matters there are perfectly taken care of - a well-oiled machine. Your internal world is calling you somewhere deeper, you are compelled into mystery and to explore what you do not yet have such a handle on, you are drawn by the unknown because you have barely scratched the surface of your metaphysical truth. The unshakeable platform that has been cultivated, inherited and nurtured can allow you freedom to explore, you are unrestricted and this is why it can be difficult to understand what to do next.. as it is really a matter of 'where do I begin?' A completion in your physical life, is opening the door for your spiritual life to become more substantial and contribute that missing aspect to your life. You are being invited onto the true, singular path of destiny for yourself now and cannot mistake that - there may be apprehension with the unknown quality of it and whether it will turn what has already been established upside down, but I see you are armed with the right mentality to take on whatever the path throws at you. You are much more 'ready' to proceed and to take certain steps than you have yet accepted, and the universe asks 'what are you waiting for?'

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

When I return the rest will be completed.

—Oscar Wilde
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:30 pm
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:53 pm I am down. Also, thank you!
There are people who look up to you and are secretly defending your honor, I see someone potentially talking behind your back and another person sticking up for you. You are coming across as someone who has inspired others by doing your own thing with life - in effect creating your own world within the world and being totally original - but having had to distance yourself from others in the process [perhaps this is just something you are starting to do]. Well, when doing so there's a likelihood of being gossiped about, there is jealousy and a need for others to poke holes in your reality or the ways you are trying to establish. You aren't interfering with anyone else's path, other than to hold yourself to a higher standard which will naturally draw out the insecurities of those looking on. You have attracted loyalty and protection in forms, or persons that you may be underestimating.. there's a need to see their importance as they are courageous, not afraid to stand by you being who you truly are. Your influence is expanding the more you recognize and accept your multitalented state; you should not limit yourself or let outsiders determine your capability. In the past it is possible you were ingrained with the concept of 'staying in your lane', with a certain specialty, but when veering outside of that 'lane' you've realized you are good at a lot of things, you are expansive and can take up more space than you have previously allowed yourself.
Thank you so much. This means a lot and I resonate with it.

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

I love this reading concept and am actually trying to receive this kind of clarity on the grander unknown in my life right now 🤍

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:47 pm
Your dream state is a source of very important wisdom for you right now. You are on a very different path than you were 8 years ago, and specifically what has taken place between 4-8 years ago is what has shifted it all - if you thought perhaps it had slowed you down or diverted you from your true path you are to know that in fact it ensured you would be able to find the true path.
[…]
I read this yesterday right after waking up from a dream I tried so hard to remember. Dreaming is my strongest form of connecting and receiving. It was the first thing that was shut down when I experienced losing my abilities. As I regain them, my dreams are coming back but it’s challenging to remember everything. Dream
Recall is something I’m looking into currently so this message is very validating. It was also 8:48 AM when I read it.
I’m glad that I’m on a different path. I made a deliberate decision to walk a path so drastically different because I realized the truth behind it.

All is well. Thank you so much.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”