HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:08 pm
HopeFaerie wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:19 pm I would love to get a reading, please. Thank you! <3
A wish you've made is being brought into being by ancestors who watch over you, but it involves moving through a time of great insecurity and worry in your material world. The manifestation of this wish itself is greatly tied to that seemingly problematic time, you cannot have one without the other.
You will need to have faith and rely more on the spirits for strength. You do not need guidance to get through, you need only to hang on and do the best you can with what you have. Wish fulfillment is sitting there waiting on the other side of this for you and you won't be able to see it, notice or pay it any attention as you're going through this trial. Sometimes when things are put into motion for your benefit you must remember this necessitates change, to make space for what you deeply desire to fit into your life's bigger picture.
Thank you so much for this. I am having a difficult time at the moment, and this means so much to hear. ❤️
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 120
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:19 pm
Sterling Birch wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:48 pm What an incredible and generous offer! I’d love a reading too. Thank you!
What are you waiting for? It looks like there are some self-imposed restrictions happening and you will want to make sure to avoid self-sabotage of opportunity by waiting too long for 'a sign' that things are right. I sense some anxiety around knowing whether or not an opening/doorway is for you to walk through or for someone else. A 'who, me?' moment. Yes, you! Get up and go through the door, walk the path, and accept the status you're supposed to be stepping into. The forces surrounding are looking at you as the rightful person who is supposed to be receiving this divine delivery, the one for the job, etc. however it resonates.. but you're looking around you to make sure it's really you they are pointing to. You are the person you want to be, though it's taking some trying before you see that fully.
How delightfully spot on and personal! This is exactly how I’ve been feeling lately. On the one hand, many around me have been expecting me to step up in huge leadership and professional education roles, and on the other, I’ve been hesitant to fully return to spiritual practices that have led me to powerful experiences.

It feels like there’s literally a small part of me that goes “Who me? Who am I to do these things?” during a lot of these experiences, so I had a lot of fun reading this. In many ways it’s been reassuring that I’m on the right path. Thanks again for the incredible reading!
Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”