Recommended sensual spirit for companionship & healing heartbreak?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:19 pm
madgar29 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:07 am [...]I dont know why people dont recommend DA at first. [...]

"If you're new to Keeping Dark Arts spirits, or if you are starting to Keep spirits darker than you're used to, sometimes you can find the side effects of working with Dark Arts spirits to be difficult. When you bring a new Dark Arts spirits home you may have side effects of nightmares, headaches, dark thoughts, tension, etc. Usually these effects dissipate within the first week, or two, of bringing a spirit home. This binding helps to make the transition far easier, and less eventful for you by evening out the DA energies around you. It's a dynamic binding which contributes the amount of DA energy, or WA energy, you need to have a level field around you. Thus, lessening the effects of the Dark Arts acclimation."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... ation.html

That's what the experts at CH say.

A custom conjured DA companion from CH is far more likely to find the one that's most harmonious with the keeper's energy. However, logically speaking, if we seek a companion from a spirit race, all of whose members are darker than we're used to, then even a custom conjure isn't guaranteed to find a companion that won't cause us DA acclimation symptoms.

DA acclimation symptoms really can be very unpleasant. And real. I once received a pre-conjured sin eater (ie not a custom conjure). For the next 2 days, I had continuous back to back migraines. The next one started as soon as the last one ended. Can you imagine that? That's why I have this DA acclimation spell binding.

Not everyone reacts the same way.

@Sterling Birch, your friend may - or may not - experience DA acclimation issues. I don't know. Still I hope it's useful to explain what I said above about it. These are not my own opinions so much as me repeating what CH information says.

1. humans are DA.
2. House Rules
3. Study

We have our own opinions, and I gave the OP my opinion. These energy shifts have never lasted for me. This is a case to case as well. DA AND WA both of them give me a spike of energy and excitement.

CH experts may not recommend DA. not everyone has to agree and I don't depending on the person. This is no right or wrong here @Lewk OP will do what they will.

my point was not the point of starting with DA my real point if you read my post is to go broad in searching there are so many sensual wonderful spriits out there even WA. that is more than concaun or nympo.

BTW. CH DA Succubi in my own opinion is a 180 energy compared to my first succubi by WFC. that sucubi was insane CH succubi is such a sweetheart.

Infact my real recommendation was my first CH shop url in my post. that is for picking a soulmate spirit that will actually love him and fight to be with him and protect him and help him in many ways. i have a soulmate spirit not from CH I might down the road? but the one I have is amazing she never gives up on me she loves my little things I do its darling. and i think that woudl be the best. rather his soulamte spirit is whatever race or duality to me doesnt matter she will match him quite well. i would not pick the race i would put in the notes to have CH not pick the race but pick the strongest spirit for the soulmate/lover to come throguh no matter the race.

my soulmate DA ANGEL, has made me feel at home like i have never felt at home in my entire life even when i am at home. its amazing. and she just gets me. and just b/c she is DA doesnt mean she doesnt have a divine duty. she is LE.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:33 pm I highly recommend heartmath for things like heartbreak or any emotional issue.
heartmath?

Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I agree with @Johnny Seraph suggestion of solving that issue within himself first, and then get a companion to help him build his own capacities to find what he really wants/needs. This will also help prepare him to be open to whatever spirit comes through whether it be a WA, GA, or DA spirit.

When he feels he is ready, then I most certainly echo what others have stated here: Custom conjure....but I will go a little farther and propose your friend to have an unbound reading done first.

In my experience, there can be almost any type of spirit and/or entity that is open to a relationship with their keeper, being sensual or otherwise. So it does not have to be a designated "sensual" spirit/entity.

More than likely there are spirits around your friend now who understand his situation and would like to help him. A custom conjure of an benevolent unbound around him could be another option for this situation. This can be initiated first by an unbound reading, then your friend can choose which one(s) based on their reasons why they are around him.

Please be aware that DA spirits have a sliding scale, some light (closer to grey) and others very dark. If one is not used to very DA energy then it can be quite obtrusive and overwhelming to those not acclimatised to it. Especially if its a direct binding. The spirit/entity is always with you and can be perpetually intense if not used to this type of energy.

As a suggestion, if a DA spirit comes through for him and he feels he is not ready for a DA spirit, then he should opt for it to be bound to a vessel.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sterling Birch wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:02 pm I have a friend who is new to spirit keeping, and he has had a string of bad experiences in his dating life. I’m sensing a broken heart vibe, jaded about trusting women again, and a desire to just be loved for who he is. There are components of a desire to heal sexual trauma as well.

He’s intrigued by the idea of sensual spirit/living entity companions, and I’m under the impression that a sensual companion might be a great healing companion for him to have support and also some guidance.

Which companion would you recommend? His nature is more dark arts, and he’s also slowly cultivating his abilities and senses.

My first impression is that a concuan companion might be a great fit for him. A nympho might also be a good choice.

Dare I say maybe a succubus? He’s a bit wary of them, but I could see them being potentially a great match too.

Open to any thoughts or suggestions.
From your description, I would agree with recommending a Nympho. WA is a better choice for healing. I would also strongly advise him to stay away from a Succubus while he is going through this. For his particular situation, they could potentially make things worse for him (not on purpose or in a malevolent way, just by their nature being so heavily DA sexually driven. They need firm House Rules and can certainly be overwhelming at the best of times). HOWEVER - as long as he understands that this is something he himself will need to actively work through and deal with, with the sensual companion only acting as support for his own efforts towards healing. The paranormal cannot and should not be seen as a "fix all".

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:10 am Hi

I'll happily support anyone new to spirit keeping to not go to Succubi as a first option. Or, if they do, to ask for a custom conjure of one that will not be possessive, jealous etc. Also they're not the lightest grey & CH articles have recommended that those new to DA or spirit keeping avoid the energy of darker spirits.

Otherwise maybe leave it him to see what his gut feeling is about what sexual spirit type he feels drawn to?

One option is to settle on a sexual spirit type then use a soulmate conjuration listing to place an order for that type of spirit companion. (See the CH Shop.)

Of course this is my take on things. Other opinions may be available. It's relevant to say I have a pretty large sexual commune & have taken an interest in postings here about relations between sexual spirits & keeper.

Relationships we have as humans with other humans, of whatever kind, are important. A relationship with a sexual spirit/living entity cannot be 100% an exact substitute for that.

Here are a few plus & minus points worth considering...

Minus side

* We don't live in the same realm as them.
* They (especially spirits) are not going to see things from precisely the same perspective as us.
* We easily project our psychological hangups, expectations or unfulfilled desires on them.
* Their natures vary, so while we may looking for one certain thing from them - eg something like a relationship or marriage here on Earth might be - they might not all be offering the same thing to us.
* We may rush into a relationship, offering, pledging, committing to all sorts then later with more experience and hindsight wish we'd given ourself more wiggle room. So it's best to enter into things with an eye on the possible need for an exit strategy, just as with human to human relationships nowadays.
* Always respect their consent & preferences. Don't expect all types of sexual spirit, or individuals, to have the same preferences.

Plus side

* We can actually ask for a custom conjuration to suit our particular situation.
* With a bound companion, they've agreed to be with us lifelong. (There's no need to enter into separate pacts, like spirit marriage.)
* They can be very supportive sexually.
* They can be great, intimate, passionate & sometimes very romantic companions.
* The value of that company is not to be underestimated.
* They can be far more open minded about 'poly' situations.
* If you meet some who have known you romantically before that can be a deeply positive experience.
* They can be very supportive of our romantic/ sexual needs in this life too.
Thank you Lewk! I always appreciate your detailed breakdowns. Going with his gut on the type, and going for the soulmate conjuration is a great idea.
StarofHope wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:34 am Definitely recommend custom conjuration for this purpose. But not a succubuss as his first, especially since he doesnt seem sure about it anyway. Their energies can be overwhelming, they feel very dark. I would recommend to check out the tikunboro. They are white arts, caring, social, supportive and can also help him work on himself.
Oh yeah! I forgot about the Tikunboro, they actually might be a great fit for his situation.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:07 am custom from ch. i recommend for a first spirit/LE. There is many many many sexual spirits though. Many dont seem to talk about some of them…
Thanks for the diverse suggestions! I’ll have him check these all out and see if he feels like one resonates. While I think it might be easier for someone new to start with certain WA in the beginning while they’re learning, my first companion was an Ubi, and it worked out amazingly. I think the best thing would be for him to see if there’s one he feels called to the most and go for it.
madgar29 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:07 am
And even if you get one of the mainstream spirits for this I recommend a FULL KIT.
I really do not want to compare any of my lovers.... but at this moment the one that keeps coming back the most and is relentless that comes in the strongest is a dark angel.
Fascinating, where did you find her? Is she a CH Averka?
madgar29 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:07 am
heartbroken

personally i would recommend a tag team. i would get him a sorrow angel for healing and grieving and the new lover id get whatever his biggest kink is to be honest. succubi are good at changing kinks too..... so i dunno if id rule them out from CH. they can change looks
Good ideas. I have a Sorrow Angel, and there’s been times where she’s come through to support me with some of the strongest and loudest telepathy I’ve ever experienced.

- Gautama Buddha
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jdhthegr8 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:10 am Okay, let me get the mundane suggestion of therapy out of the way. Gotta put it up front for some of the baggage you're talking about here. Got it? Got it. Now as for the spirit keeping side of things:
Yup, he’s being helped in this way. I’m glad you brought this up for anyone else that might be reading this thread. It’s important to get the support you need to heal these experiences.
jdhthegr8 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:10 am
Honestly, regardless of what you or he has to say about being more in tune with dark arts I'd still argue a nympho is almost objectively the best for a first sexual spirit companion. Yes, succubi can shapeshift and concuans have their own perks as living entities. But the level of comfort and patience nymphos are capable of is truly impressive. Don't get me wrong, they can have all sorts of personalities and all are kinky and fun in their own ways. They'll usually be in gear for whatever pace or mood you want. They just want to make you happy. I've felt loved by a variety of different spirits before, and I've been healed by a variety of spirits before in different ways. I'm not saying nymphos are the beginning and the end of that... but I am saying they're the best beginning. Special suggestion; tell him not to ask for any specifics about appearance in custom conjuration notes. Perhaps JUST say he wants one who is especially good at emotional connection and understanding. But other than that, let the result be a surprise. My very first bound spirit was a nympho, and CH intentionally diverted from one or two of my asks relating to appearance to connect me with one who was the perfect match for my emotional needs. I'm very glad they did.
I appreciate you sharing your opinion on this. I’ve connected with a CH Nympho, and like you said, they can be incredibly versatile, accommodating, and very patient. I’ll make sure he knows all these things to make the best informed decision, it’s a tough pick. I do think a Nympho would be a really great companion to start with. He’s very much a beginner, so connecting with an understanding and patient companion is a really good idea in my book.
Lewk wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:19 pm
@Sterling Birch, your friend may - or may not - experience DA acclimation issues. I don't know. Still I hope it's useful to explain what I said above about it. These are not my own opinions so much as me repeating what CH information says.
Yeah, I agree that this is definitely worthwhile to mention. My first companion was an Ubi, and I came down with flu like symptoms for about 2 days before I acclimated and the symptoms practically vanished. Her energy can be pretty overwhelming and dark, even if her personality is very loving and gentle. Some people might not mind these things, but it is something that is good to keep in mind for beginners.

- Gautama Buddha
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@Sterling Birch the Dark angel i am talking about is non ch. but i do have an LE DA angel from CH that is sexual yes.

the one i am talking about is the first conjure i got from IP. was supposed to be a guardian for me. turned out to be more of a guardian but she called it more of a soulmate conjure guardian. why i got the idea of my first link going with a soulmate custom.

i knew some of us would be worried about a rebound issue. when he needs healing why i suggested a sorrow angel with her..... sorrow angel i got one when i lost my mom. they are amazing for support.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

madgar29 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:09 pm
laptop123 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:33 pm I highly recommend heartmath for things like heartbreak or any emotional issue.
heartmath?
Sorry for late reply. From my personal experience, Heartmath works excellent on loss, sadness or heartbreak. I got their one of their old cheap books Amazon for anxiety... and I promise you it can work great, if you use it correctly. Sometimes you only feel an effect at the end of 2x 5 minute sessions.

There are free instructions on Youtube and the HeartMath website... You do not need the expensive heart rate variability sensor. The main trick is to focus on a concept that is a good match to what your emotional issue is. Example:

You feel loss - focus on the concept of love (i am loved, love in general, caring...whatever you feel works).
You feel fear as if you are in danger - focus on 'i am safe' (or just affirm 'safe' on inhale and again on exhale).
You can't stop thinking - focus on 'stillness' or 'witnessing'...

If you dont feel a good effect from a particular keyword while you do the practice, try other ones...

Try this when you feel ok: 'I am happy' - give that a few minutes, you may feel fantastic, which is good for your body.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:17 pm
madgar29 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:09 pm
heartmath?
Sorry for late reply. From my personal experience, Heartmath works excellent on loss, sadness or heartbreak. I got their one of their old cheap books Amazon for anxiety... and I promise you it can work great, if you use it correctly. Sometimes you only feel an effect at the end of 2x 5 minute sessions.

There are free instructions on Youtube and the HeartMath website... You do not need the expensive heart rate variability sensor. The main trick is to focus on a concept that is a good match to what your emotional issue is. Example:

You feel loss - focus on the concept of love (i am loved, love in general, caring...whatever you feel works).
You feel fear as if you are in danger - focus on 'i am safe' (or just affirm 'safe' on inhale and again on exhale).
You can't stop thinking - focus on 'stillness' or 'witnessing'...

If you dont feel a good effect from a particular keyword while you do the practice, try other ones...

Try this when you feel ok: 'I am happy' - give that a few minutes, you may feel fantastic, which is good for your body.
it sounds very familiar thats why its weird to me. i need to look it up.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”