Recommended sensual spirit for companionship & healing heartbreak?

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I have a friend who is new to spirit keeping, and he has had a string of bad experiences in his dating life. I’m sensing a broken heart vibe, jaded about trusting women again, and a desire to just be loved for who he is. There are components of a desire to heal sexual trauma as well.

He’s intrigued by the idea of sensual spirit/living entity companions, and I’m under the impression that a sensual companion might be a great healing companion for him to have support and also some guidance.

Which companion would you recommend? His nature is more dark arts, and he’s also slowly cultivating his abilities and senses.

My first impression is that a concuan companion might be a great fit for him. A nympho might also be a good choice.

Dare I say maybe a succubus? He’s a bit wary of them, but I could see them being potentially a great match too.

Open to any thoughts or suggestions.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I'll happily support anyone new to spirit keeping to not go to Succubi as a first option. Or, if they do, to ask for a custom conjure of one that will not be possessive, jealous etc. Also they're not the lightest grey & CH articles have recommended that those new to DA or spirit keeping avoid the energy of darker spirits.

Otherwise maybe leave it him to see what his gut feeling is about what sexual spirit type he feels drawn to?

One option is to settle on a sexual spirit type then use a soulmate conjuration listing to place an order for that type of spirit companion. (See the CH Shop.)

Of course this is my take on things. Other opinions may be available. It's relevant to say I have a pretty large sexual commune & have taken an interest in postings here about relations between sexual spirits & keeper.

Relationships we have as humans with other humans, of whatever kind, are important. A relationship with a sexual spirit/living entity cannot be 100% an exact substitute for that.

Here are a few plus & minus points worth considering...

Minus side

* We don't live in the same realm as them.
* They (especially spirits) are not going to see things from precisely the same perspective as us.
* We easily project our psychological hangups, expectations or unfulfilled desires on them.
* Their natures vary, so while we may looking for one certain thing from them - eg something like a relationship or marriage here on Earth might be - they might not all be offering the same thing to us.
* We may rush into a relationship, offering, pledging, committing to all sorts then later with more experience and hindsight wish we'd given ourself more wiggle room. So it's best to enter into things with an eye on the possible need for an exit strategy, just as with human to human relationships nowadays.
* Always respect their consent & preferences. Don't expect all types of sexual spirit, or individuals, to have the same preferences.

Plus side

* We can actually ask for a custom conjuration to suit our particular situation.
* With a bound companion, they've agreed to be with us lifelong. (There's no need to enter into separate pacts, like spirit marriage.)
* They can be very supportive sexually.
* They can be great, intimate, passionate & sometimes very romantic companions.
* The value of that company is not to be underestimated.
* They can be far more open minded about 'poly' situations.
* If you meet some who have known you romantically before that can be a deeply positive experience.
* They can be very supportive of our romantic/ sexual needs in this life too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

Definitely recommend custom conjuration for this purpose. But not a succubuss as his first, especially since he doesnt seem sure about it anyway. Their energies can be overwhelming, they feel very dark. I would recommend to check out the tikunboro. They are white arts, caring, social, supportive and can also help him work on himself.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

custom from ch. i recommend for a first spirit/LE. There is many many many sexual spirits though. Many dont seem to talk about some of them.

I dont know why people dont recommend DA at first. As we are on 3d Earth their energy is easier to connect than the lighter energies...... USUALLY if i had to bet on a person to connect faster with a da or wa being alive on earth i would bet on DA at this TIME of earth.

Depends on your friends personality in my opinion. maybe ask for ch to do a companion compability reading for him put in the notes sensual. its only 5 bucks reading.

where you want me to start......
Vampires certain ones are hypersexual
there is a LE DA Angel that is hypersexual
dozens of DA AND WA CREATURES that are hypersexual.

I feel like i need more information to give a better advice i can list probably 50 types. you could go as personal as a past life lover that wants to keep having some fun.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lovers-s ... irits.html

what your asking is A LOT. options are way more complex than you realize not just 3 options to sensual beings that may be a good fit for him or her.

And even if you get one of the mainstream spirits for this I recommend a FULL KIT.
I really do not want to compare any of my lovers.... but at this moment the one that keeps coming back the most and is relentless that comes in the strongest is a dark angel.

Even I forgot a big sexual being merfolk and woodland folk fae.... lol. a lot of them are hyper sexual too. he is wary of a succubus because of dogma nothing more. but anyways i cant find the reading link but i can link these. that i think are overlooked and are amazing DEAL.

if your friend doesnt mind a darker and more mischiefious lover why not think of a satyr or faun. or if he wants a peaceful sensual lover then WA sexual angel..... im just saying there is a lot out there. there is a WA creature on CH that is a create but super sexual that will just jump on him. lol. i forget their name.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/nympho-k ... ry_id=2204
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/gorgon-k ... ry_id=2204 - gorgons, vif, other certain snake like people CAN be very sexual as well. and I dunno how people feel about Gorgons but mine are such sweethearts. i love their energy they give me.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/vampire- ... ry_id=2204 - CH offers 2 or 3 clans of vampires that are super sexual obviously they are darker as well.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/nympho-k ... ry_id=2204 - Nympho
elves many of them can be sexual... drow....

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/cambion- ... ry_id=2204 - cambion. they are da but super sexual but they are hybrids..... half succubus. half human? i dunno are combion only succubus/human? im sure there is others like succubus/elf succubi/fae etc....

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/merfolk- ... ry_id=2204 - merfolk im sure it be easy to ask for a sexual one...

if i had to pick one and be random about it. i would go with cambion. yes DA but they get those benefits of being a succubi and non stop hyper sexual. but they also get traits from the other half race that can even them out. assuming this is a guy and wants some crazy stories to tell. lol. no, really, anything you pick for him will be amazing.

id try to figure out what he resonates with the most though go to CH shop go to spirits go to sensual spirits or LE and LOOK AT THEM ALL SO MANY.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

custom from ch. i recommend for a first spirit/LE. There is many many many sexual spirits though. Many dont seem to talk about some of them.

I dont know why people dont recommend DA at first. As we are on 3d Earth their energy is easier to connect than the lighter energies...... USUALLY if i had to bet on a person to connect faster with a da or wa being alive on earth i would bet on DA at this TIME of earth.

Depends on your friends personality in my opinion. maybe ask for ch to do a companion compability reading for him put in the notes sensual. its only 5 bucks reading.

where you want me to start......
Vampires certain ones are hypersexual
there is a LE DA Angel that is hypersexual
dozens of DA AND WA CREATURES that are hypersexual.

I feel like i need more information to give a better advice i can list probably 50 types. you could go as personal as a past life lover that wants to keep having some fun.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lovers-s ... irits.html

what your asking is A LOT. options are way more complex than you realize not just 3 options to sensual beings that may be a good fit for him or her.

And even if you get one of the mainstream spirits for this I recommend a FULL KIT.
I really do not want to compare any of my lovers.... but at this moment the one that keeps coming back the most and is relentless that comes in the strongest is a dark angel.

Even I forgot a big sexual being merfolk and woodland folk fae.... lol. a lot of them are hyper sexual too. he is wary of a succubus because of dogma nothing more. but anyways i cant find the reading link but i can link these. that i think are overlooked and are amazing DEAL.

if your friend doesnt mind a darker and more mischiefious lover why not think of a satyr or faun. or if he wants a peaceful sensual lover then WA sexual angel..... im just saying there is a lot out there. there is a WA creature on CH that is a create but super sexual that will just jump on him. lol. i forget their name.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/nympho-k ... ry_id=2204
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/gorgon-k ... ry_id=2204 - gorgons, vif, other certain snake like people CAN be very sexual as well. and I dunno how people feel about Gorgons but mine are such sweethearts. i love their energy they give me.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/vampire- ... ry_id=2204 - CH offers 2 or 3 clans of vampires that are super sexual obviously they are darker as well.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/nympho-k ... ry_id=2204 - Nympho
elves many of them can be sexual... drow....

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/cambion- ... ry_id=2204 - cambion. they are da but super sexual but they are hybrids..... half succubus. half human? i dunno are combion only succubus/human? im sure there is others like succubus/elf succubi/fae etc....

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/merfolk- ... ry_id=2204 - merfolk im sure it be easy to ask for a sexual one...

if i had to pick one and be random about it. i would go with cambion. yes DA but they get those benefits of being a succubi and non stop hyper sexual. but they also get traits from the other half race that can even them out. assuming this is a guy and wants some crazy stories to tell. lol. no, really, anything you pick for him will be amazing.

id try to figure out what he resonates with the most though go to CH shop go to spirits go to sensual spirits or LE and LOOK AT THEM ALL SO MANY.

heartbroken

personally i would recommend a tag team. i would get him a sorrow angel for healing and grieving and the new lover id get whatever his biggest kink is to be honest. succubi are good at changing kinks too..... so i dunno if id rule them out from CH. they can change looks

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Okay, let me get the mundane suggestion of therapy out of the way. Gotta put it up front for some of the baggage you're talking about here. Got it? Got it. Now as for the spirit keeping side of things:

Honestly, regardless of what you or he has to say about being more in tune with dark arts I'd still argue a nympho is almost objectively the best for a first sexual spirit companion. Yes, succubi can shapeshift and concuans have their own perks as living entities. But the level of comfort and patience nymphos are capable of is truly impressive. Don't get me wrong, they can have all sorts of personalities and all are kinky and fun in their own ways. They'll usually be in gear for whatever pace or mood you want. They just want to make you happy. I've felt loved by a variety of different spirits before, and I've been healed by a variety of spirits before in different ways. I'm not saying nymphos are the beginning and the end of that... but I am saying they're the best beginning. Special suggestion; tell him not to ask for any specifics about appearance in custom conjuration notes. Perhaps JUST say he wants one who is especially good at emotional connection and understanding. But other than that, let the result be a surprise. My very first bound spirit was a nympho, and CH intentionally diverted from one or two of my asks relating to appearance to connect me with one who was the perfect match for my emotional needs. I'm very glad they did.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I highly recommend heartmath for things like heartbreak or any emotional issue.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:07 am [...]I dont know why people dont recommend DA at first. [...]
"If you're new to Keeping Dark Arts spirits, or if you are starting to Keep spirits darker than you're used to, sometimes you can find the side effects of working with Dark Arts spirits to be difficult. When you bring a new Dark Arts spirits home you may have side effects of nightmares, headaches, dark thoughts, tension, etc. Usually these effects dissipate within the first week, or two, of bringing a spirit home. This binding helps to make the transition far easier, and less eventful for you by evening out the DA energies around you. It's a dynamic binding which contributes the amount of DA energy, or WA energy, you need to have a level field around you. Thus, lessening the effects of the Dark Arts acclimation."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... ation.html

That's what the experts at CH say.

A custom conjured DA companion from CH is far more likely to find the one that's most harmonious with the keeper's energy. However, logically speaking, if we seek a companion from a spirit race, all of whose members are darker than we're used to, then even a custom conjure isn't guaranteed to find a companion that won't cause us DA acclimation symptoms.

DA acclimation symptoms really can be very unpleasant. And real. I once received a pre-conjured sin eater (ie not a custom conjure). For the next 2 days, I had continuous back to back migraines. The next one started as soon as the last one ended. Can you imagine that? That's why I have this DA acclimation spell binding.

Not everyone reacts the same way.

@Sterling Birch, your friend may - or may not - experience DA acclimation issues. I don't know. Still I hope it's useful to explain what I said above about it. These are not my own opinions so much as me repeating what CH information says.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sterling Birch wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:02 pm I have a friend who is new to spirit keeping, and he has had a string of bad experiences in his dating life. I’m sensing a broken heart vibe, jaded about trusting women again, and a desire to just be loved for who he is. There are components of a desire to heal sexual trauma as well.

He’s intrigued by the idea of sensual spirit/living entity companions, and I’m under the impression that a sensual companion might be a great healing companion for him to have support and also some guidance.

Which companion would you recommend? His nature is more dark arts, and he’s also slowly cultivating his abilities and senses.

My first impression is that a concuan companion might be a great fit for him. A nympho might also be a good choice.

Dare I say maybe a succubus? He’s a bit wary of them, but I could see them being potentially a great match too.

Open to any thoughts or suggestions.
I wouldn't recommend introducing any sexual spirits to your friend. There are plenty of spirits out there that can help heal sexual trauma and a broken heart, among other things. Just because you have had a positive experience or two with sexual spirits or entities doesn't mean it will work the same way for him.

A sexual spirit is an intimate matter. It should arise from his personal desire and longing, driven solely by his own motivations. It cannot be imposed upon him by someone else. Imagine, would you truly appreciate it if I were to force a specific sexual spirit upon you?

Unless you can determine if his energy signature is DA or WA, it's best not to assume that "his nature is more Dark Arts." I recall a forum member being labeled as WA by many, when in fact their energy signature is DA. So, it's important not to make assumptions about his nature and instead allow the man to have whatever spirit or entity connects and resonates with him.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

This is one of those situations where I would go full RHP and say, solve the problem first, and then get a companion for "upkeep."

There are several archangels who could help with this sort of thing: Raphael is obvious, but Haniel and Jophiel would probably be good support for the situation you're describing.

Bringing in "outside"/universal help to solve the underlying issues, and being whole again, would mean he's not starting out as a keeper from a place of perceived lack.

And as for companions after the fact: don't mix dark arts and nookie, if you're a spiritual rookie. That's just begging for trouble.

In other words, if your friend has some background in the unseen, then maybe dark arts wouldn't be a total shock to the system? Maybe??

But that's not a good way to start. Get better, play it safe with the first companion, and THEN expand the repertoire (and range of Arts) as the skill set and comfort level grow.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”