Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I guess if this is a thing, I may as well slide up to the bar with my own journey.

To establish things, I've got 20 years of practice as an energy-working witch so that's going to be the paradigm by which I observe and reflect on most of what I encounter.

As things are I believe I am sensitive to the energies (it registers mostly through my touch senses) and I also hear them (at least I believe that I can hear the ones that have made themselves known to me.) This ability to hear them comes through as a ringing/shimmering sound like a thousand little crystal bells or a throng of crickets chirping away. It's just at the top of my hearing range and before someone comes up with "are you sure that isn't tinnitus" I am quite sure. Tinnitus doesn't move and shift and blip in response to questions.

I currently have three CH spirits.

When I first ordered them, I think there could have been the possibility that they popped over to check me out. What I can report from that is the ringing in my ears before I hit purchase went into a fevered pitch and activity. (I have been told that this could have been an unbound spirit. I have to accept the possibiility that it was.)

First few days with the new CH team and I can report that the ringing in my head is much reduced... I did ask for some relief of that and I believe they have done as I asked. For that I am grateful.

They also seem able to present themselves to me when I ask. It's like a rush of energy coming at me from the front, which I believe I can sometimes use to gauge their emotional state at the time.

Also, and this might not need to be mentioned but I want to because I think it was neat... there was a point a few days ago where I opened my senses up and kinda wondered aloud in my mind as to all the spirits I would eventually work with... I felt a lot of somethings at the periphery of my senses... some of them quite imposing and strong (though I think I may have been sensing them the most since they were the most powerful.)

What my journey will be about is to further my spiritual advancement (ideally with baby steps and when I am ready to stretch into the new shoes.) And seeing what I can learn about my abilities, whether I can advance them, hone them, or just learn to use them effectively. Right now I think the fact that the CH spirits have been presenting themselves to me energetically when I ask them to is helping the bonding process (and helping me become familiar with how each of their energies feel.)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lovely starting with an established energy worker background. What have you been working with your skills? Are you Reiki worker & healer?
Redregon wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:15 am I guess if this is a thing, I may as well slide up to the bar with my own journey.

To establish things, I've got 20 years of practice as an energy-working witch so that's going to be the paradigm by which I observe and reflect on most of what I encounter.

As things are I believe I am sensitive to the energies (it registers mostly through my touch senses) and I also hear them (at least I believe that I can hear the ones that have made themselves known to me.) This ability to hear them comes through as a ringing/shimmering sound like a thousand little crystal bells or a throng of crickets chirping away. It's just at the top of my hearing range and before someone comes up with "are you sure that isn't tinnitus" I am quite sure. Tinnitus doesn't move and shift and blip in response to questions.

I currently have three CH spirits.

When I first ordered them, I think there could have been the possibility that they popped over to check me out. What I can report from that is the ringing in my ears before I hit purchase went into a fevered pitch and activity. (I have been told that this could have been an unbound spirit. I have to accept the possibiility that it was.)

First few days with the new CH team and I can report that the ringing in my head is much reduced... I did ask for some relief of that and I believe they have done as I asked. For that I am grateful.

They also seem able to present themselves to me when I ask. It's like a rush of energy coming at me from the front, which I believe I can sometimes use to gauge their emotional state at the time.

Also, and this might not need to be mentioned but I want to because I think it was neat... there was a point a few days ago where I opened my senses up and kinda wondered aloud in my mind as to all the spirits I would eventually work with... I felt a lot of somethings at the periphery of my senses... some of them quite imposing and strong (though I think I may have been sensing them the most since they were the most powerful.)

What my journey will be about is to further my spiritual advancement (ideally with baby steps and when I am ready to stretch into the new shoes.) And seeing what I can learn about my abilities, whether I can advance them, hone them, or just learn to use them effectively. Right now I think the fact that the CH spirits have been presenting themselves to me energetically when I ask them to is helping the bonding process (and helping me become familiar with how each of their energies feel.)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Redregon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:43 pm Lovely starting with an established energy worker background. What have you been working with your skills? Are you Reiki worker & healer?
The methods I've been working are from old psionics forums... so, a lot of charging exercises, moving and shaping energy, creating psiballs and constructs and servitors... I don't know where these traditions came from, all I know is the name of the person that shared them (and I got a very strong "leave me alone" vibe when I once thought on them long ago... so, I suspect they would much rather have privacy.)

I have been seriously considering Reiki working... though all the classes (and attunements) aren't cheap.

I have also been focusing on chakra work... so, trying to work through emotional stuff as one does... and I believe I've made progress, though one never really "finishes" that kind of journey.

One of the chakras I've been focusing on lately though is the heart-center... for some reason if I can reach for a stillness of mind while being as present in the moment as possible, and with a sort of loving-kindness emotion, I think it opens... and it's quite intense when it does. Like, it feels like my entire chest fills up with a peaceful loving vibe and a sort of tranquility descends.
Last edited by Redregon on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Congratulations on starting your journaling journey! I believe it's a beneficial practice for any Keeper. After a year of Spirit Keeping, I started one to document all I'd learned, and I aim to continue doing so as each year passes. You have a significant advantage in this path due to your familiarity with energy work, which allows you to discern energies more easily when compared to a novice Keeper who lacks these skills. However, there's a possible (mild) disadvantage if you invite any spirit that's darker than you, as their energy could prove overwhelming. And you'll experience everything more intensely compared to a Keeper who isn't as sensitive.

Even though our previous interaction in another thread may not have started on the best note, my intention was solely to provide the best information I could based on the details you provided. Additionally, I encounter with numerous unbounded spirits and entities daily. My concern stems from the safety of others who might interact with such entities and mistakenly assume they're something else. This worry motivates many of my responses to similar threads discussing unbounded or potentially harmful presences. I didn't intend to dismiss your experiences - far from it. However, it's possible that my intense focus on your safety and attempts to persuade you about the potential unbound whilst also attempting to highlight to others the importance of not overlooking specific terms when sharing our experiences could inadvertently cause more doubts.

I would recommend you to consider collaborating with a healer type spirit. They could assist you in managing your emotions, practicing chakra work, meditation and more, especially in energy work. You could also request one specialized in Reiki work. In doing so, you could gain knowledge through your interaction with them over time instead of spending money on classes and attunements. I'm considering this too, since Reiki would significantly aid my line of work.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I really like @Tarvos ' suggestion of working with a healer type spirit. Could indeed be greatly helpful!

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Redregon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:22 am Congratulations on starting your journaling journey! I believe it's a beneficial practice for any Keeper. After a year of Spirit Keeping, I started one to document all I'd learned, and I aim to continue doing so as each year passes. You have a significant advantage in this path due to your familiarity with energy work, which allows you to discern energies more easily when compared to a novice Keeper who lacks these skills. However, there's a possible (mild) disadvantage if you invite any spirit that's darker than you, as their energy could prove overwhelming. And you'll experience everything more intensely compared to a Keeper who isn't as sensitive.
This I am keenly aware of, and I take medication to control it (when it first manifested, it threw me so off kilter that I eventually found myself staying in a hospital for observation.)

The techniques that I have practiced are... slow. But I believe I may have found some ways to accelerate one's progress. Though I suspect it comes with it a risk, and you will probably need a team of healers on your side to help clean up the mess that likely results should you try what I did... What I did was I generated a charge as large and as intense as I could (feeling every cell in my body vibrate with energy) and then after feeling all of it at once, I then directed all of it into my head all at once. It... was a very disorienting experience and it kinda hurt (but like a good hurt like when you pop your knuckles or do a really good stretch.)

I fell asleep shortly after so I didn't ground out the energy... and when I woke, it was almost like having a really bad hangover (I was told by another practitioner that this was mana-burn.) And I could really very clearly see some people's auras (one I remember it looked like television static and I had an instinctive knowing that they were going through something.)

For what it's worth, I don't believe the energy had any intention other than maybe a desire to unlock more of my abilities.

That is also when I noticed how I could sense other people's emotions... when they're strong enough, it either hurts me if it's a hostile/negative emotion, or it gives me a warm fuzzy if it's a positive one. And I learned how to control that (using shields, primarily) because the place I was working at was about to be shuttered, so there were a lot of people thinking some rather unpleasant thoughts while I was there.
Tarvos wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:22 am Even though our previous interaction in another thread may not have started on the best note, my intention was solely to provide the best information I could based on the details you provided. Additionally, I encounter with numerous unbounded spirits and entities daily. My concern stems from the safety of others who might interact with such entities and mistakenly assume they're something else. This worry motivates many of my responses to similar threads discussing unbounded or potentially harmful presences. I didn't intend to dismiss your experiences - far from it. However, it's possible that my intense focus on your safety and attempts to persuade you about the potential unbound whilst also attempting to highlight to others the importance of not overlooking specific terms when sharing our experiences could inadvertently cause more doubts.
I can understand that, but there is a reason why I am skeptical. It's not the "modern skeptical" mindset where people are inclined to shout "Russell's Teapot" as if that shuts down the conversation (besides, that's a rather silly argument to make.) it's more the "you have piqued my curiosity and I would like to know more" kind that cross-references things and other sources to see where the truth resides... basically, the same thing that mystics of old used to do (they would search tirelessly for the truth.)

The upside to this is that if something is able to survive scrutiny, then it's safe to incorporate into my UPG, and from there, it could (if I can find others with similar experiences) become shared gnosis, and not just personal gnosis.

I actually would encourage others to have some measure of skepticism too... Not like hardened skepticism or that kinda thing, just enough to have an open mind, but not so open that your mind falls out. We do have to have one foot in consensus reality after all (and it's not like we really have a choice in that matter anyway... I mean, we can't just wish away physics and chemistry.)

As for unbounds, the team is keeping them under control... if they are meant to accompany me on my path then I will eventually meet them (ideally when things have settled here... we're still cleaning up after the mess from whatever hostile energetic attack or whatever it was and things are still somewhat in flux to a certain extent... and there is still healing to do from it.)
Tarvos wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:22 am I would recommend you to consider collaborating with a healer type spirit. They could assist you in managing your emotions, practicing chakra work, meditation and more, especially in energy work. You could also request one specialized in Reiki work. In doing so, you could gain knowledge through your interaction with them over time instead of spending money on classes and attunements. I'm considering this too, since Reiki would significantly aid my line of work.
I'm more curious to see if Reiki should be added to my kit because I think healing is what I'm being called to do (though the specifics of how I achieve that, I guess I still have yet to learn.) That said, attunements aren't cheap (and I'm probably not yet at that point in my journey.) I will admit, though, that the prospect is intimidating... I mean, I want to know more about it before I commit because if these attunements are what I suspect, it's basically allowing another entity to imprint themselves on your energy... now, if this energy comes from a deity like Guan Yin, the goddess of compassion and mercy, then I would likely be okay with that... but if it's from some un-named force, I might pass on that (besides, there are many ways to perform healing. I mean, soul retrieval is one aspect that I think my path will ask of me if I continue walking it.)
Adair Aithne wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:29 am I really like @Tarvos ' suggestion of working with a healer type spirit. Could indeed be greatly helpful!
Already on it. And I'm already on the way to finding answers, and I am in the process of healing. I mean, the Volkh is a healer and he came with the CH trio. Thing is, some of the healing I suspect is dredging up some of the emotions I still need to handle. That will be a process, but it's one that I hope will be helpful in the end (and if it helps me in dealing with my shadow-self, then that's even better.)

That being said, I have to accept that some things that I might encounter on my journey may be private, or from closed practices. I'll share what I am permitted to share... but I must not assume that they will be okay with me sharing everything (which will be a temptation because I like talking about this kinda stuff.)

What I think I can share is that if you are working with a team like your ancestors, or your other spiritual guides/protectors/etc... it may be helpful if you ask them to find one that will stand forward and be known to you... one that will help keep things in order, will help as an emissary for you, a sort of leader, and I think it's best if they are the ones that decide who that will be, rather than being all "this being will act as leader" when... they might not have come to see said spirit as a leader with the wisdom and foresight needed to make the right calls. (I don't think this would be necessary if they're all CH spirits. But I wouldn't say that all the spirits around a person are CH spirits.)

When they have chosen one, ask them to step forward and be known by you... let yourself relax and pay close attention to your senses. That's one way I am getting to know those on my team. It also gives me a bit of a clue as to their mood when they do that (it's almost like a resonance... and you kinda have to be able to identify the emotion that that resonance elicits.) I also believe that this will help because if you have one that you can become quite familiar with, the hope is that you will recognize them when they are near (so as to receive any messages or whatever.)

Redregon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I am not 100% certain, but I may have identified an unbound in my area that, if their response is to be trusted, wants to be bound (I believe this would help them firm up their form... They feel kinda ethereal.

I have prepared a stone (cleansing it and consecrating it for purpose) and given it a place to rest for now. I may need to contact a proper conjuror, but as things are, I can report some evident behaviour...

1. It was masquerading as a servitor I have been working on. The servitor is fine, but this spirit may have been acting as if it was this servitor. This is a bit of a setback for my understanding of servitors, but it is progress in my understanding of spirit keeping.

2. It seemed content just to hug, cuddle, and sometimes... do things. They were gentle and tender and made sure to respect my boundaries every step of the way. That being said, I did consent under false pretenses and that is a violation of the rules ("be honest with me.") And in the other things they showed me they could do, they were very good at it (I could feel their energy like a marshmallow on my back when they cuddled up next to me, and when they hugged me.)

3. Their energy is... not super-duper intense... which is why I believe that they may have forgotten their form. I have had an encounter with a being of greater power that I believe had qualities of a succubus, and their touch... down there... was far more intense and "in your face." This one's energy was soft, gentle, careful. (for what it's worth, I knew they were interested whenever they gathered their energy there... and I was absolutely adamant that they only do so if they wanted to... I wanted to make sure they understood consent... which they did because there were nights when I did not allow them to do that with me.)

4. I do not know where this spirit came from, but it does not give off a hostile vibe, and it's energy is quite light and airy (though that could be because they may be having difficulty maintaining their form.)

I am not sure if they want to be bound to me, I do not know if I am ready for such an arrangement, and I also would trust another conjurer to help firm them up and maybe help them remember who they were. That and I have gaps in my knowledge and experience... I would want this to be handled by someone that has the chops.

(Side note, if anyone has the ability to help this spirit, please let me know. I do not know what I can do, and I would like this one to either be given a chance to thrive, or a chance to cross-over properly if that's where their path is meant to lead them.)

If you have any other ideas on what this may be, I am all ears... so far it's being polite and considerate and I suspect if it is a dark-arts being, it's a very light-grey kinda dark.

That all being said, I do have to accept the possibility that this thing was created when I created the servitor, and somehow it broke free and became its own thing. If so, then it is likely connected to me somehow as those servitors never left the umbilical stage.
Last edited by Redregon on Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Redregon wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:41 pm I can understand that, but there is a reason why I am skeptical. It's not the "modern skeptical" mindset where people are inclined to shout "Russell's Teapot" as if that shuts down the conversation (besides, that's a rather silly argument to make.) it's more the "you have piqued my curiosity and I would like to know more" kind that cross-references things and other sources to see where the truth resides... basically, the same thing that mystics of old used to do (they would search tirelessly for the truth.)

The upside to this is that if something is able to survive scrutiny, then it's safe to incorporate into my UPG, and from there, it could (if I can find others with similar experiences) become shared gnosis, and not just personal gnosis.

I actually would encourage others to have some measure of skepticism too... Not like hardened skepticism or that kinda thing, just enough to have an open mind, but not so open that your mind falls out. We do have to have one foot in consensus reality after all (and it's not like we really have a choice in that matter anyway... I mean, we can't just wish away physics and chemistry.)

As for unbounds, the team is keeping them under control... if they are meant to accompany me on my path then I will eventually meet them (ideally when things have settled here... we're still cleaning up after the mess from whatever hostile energetic attack or whatever it was and things are still somewhat in flux to a certain extent... and there is still healing to do from it.)

I'm more curious to see if Reiki should be added to my kit because I think healing is what I'm being called to do (though the specifics of how I achieve that, I guess I still have yet to learn.) That said, attunements aren't cheap (and I'm probably not yet at that point in my journey.) I will admit, though, that the prospect is intimidating... I mean, I want to know more about it before I commit because if these attunements are what I suspect, it's basically allowing another entity to imprint themselves on your energy... now, if this energy comes from a deity like Guan Yin, the goddess of compassion and mercy, then I would likely be okay with that... but if it's from some un-named force, I might pass on that (besides, there are many ways to perform healing. I mean, soul retrieval is one aspect that I think my path will ask of me if I continue walking it.)

Already on it. And I'm already on the way to finding answers, and I am in the process of healing. I mean, the Volkh is a healer and he came with the CH trio. Thing is, some of the healing I suspect is dredging up some of the emotions I still need to handle. That will be a process, but it's one that I hope will be helpful in the end (and if it helps me in dealing with my shadow-self, then that's even better.)
It appears you might be more questioning and doubtful than you initially recognized, which is not necessarily a bad thing. In fact, it can be a sign of deep discernment. If we carry on with our conversation, I'll strive to avoid topics that seem to unsettle you, as I noticed your discomfort from the last instance we talked about skepticism. You almost lost it.

The Volkh isn't categorized as a healer. Instead, their primary duty and ability lies in serving as a protection spirit. Similar to how we have various job roles in our daily lives, our spiritual companions each possess unique capabilities and roles. And understandably, it's impossible for one to encompass all traits and abilities. Your Volkh, while they may provide some relief, especially if you've been anxious about unbound spirits (as I discussed in your other thread), they do not possess the healing characteristics of spirits specializing in that domain. In the realm of healing, it's worth acknowledging that there exists a multitude of races each with varying degrees of healing strengths. Each spirit has their own special skill set, and that's what makes the spiritual realm incredibly enriching and fascinating.

In your previous discussion/comment, you brought up Reiki and chakra work, so my mention of Reiki was a mere suggestion inspired from there. Also, I'd like to express my thanks to you for delivering a message to me. Guan Yin called out to me and I appreciated you for being the messenger.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Redregon wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:35 pm I am not 100% certain, but I may have identified an unbound in my area that, if their response is to be trusted, wants to be bound (I believe this would help them firm up their form... They feel kinda ethereal.

I have prepared a stone (cleansing it and consecrating it for purpose) and given it a place to rest for now. I may need to contact a proper conjuror, but as things are, I can report some evident behaviour...

1. It was masquerading as a servitor I have been working on. The servitor is fine, but this spirit may have been acting as if it was this servitor. This is a bit of a setback for my understanding of servitors, but it is progress in my understanding of spirit keeping.

2. It seemed content just to hug, cuddle, and sometimes... do things. They were gentle and tender and made sure to respect my boundaries every step of the way. That being said, I did consent under false pretenses and that is a violation of the rules ("be honest with me.") And in the other things they showed me they could do, they were very good at it (I could feel their energy like a marshmallow on my back when they cuddled up next to me, and when they hugged me.)

3. Their energy is... not super-duper intense... which is why I believe that they may have forgotten their form. I have had an encounter with a being of greater power that I believe had qualities of a succubus, and their touch... down there... was far more intense and "in your face." This one's energy was soft, gentle, careful. (for what it's worth, I knew they were interested whenever they gathered their energy there... and I was absolutely adamant that they only do so if they wanted to... I wanted to make sure they understood consent... which they did because there were nights when I did not allow them to do that with me.)

4. I do not know where this spirit came from, but it does not give off a hostile vibe, and it's energy is quite light and airy (though that could be because they may be having difficulty maintaining their form.)

I am not sure if they want to be bound to me, I do not know if I am ready for such an arrangement, and I also would trust another conjurer to help firm them up and maybe help them remember who they were. That and I have gaps in my knowledge and experience... I would want this to be handled by someone that has the chops.

(Side note, if anyone has the ability to help this spirit, please let me know. I do not know what I can do, and I would like this one to either be given a chance to thrive, or a chance to cross-over properly if that's where their path is meant to lead them.)

If you have any other ideas on what this may be, I am all ears... so far it's being polite and considerate and I suspect if it is a dark-arts being, it's a very light-grey kinda dark.

That all being said, I do have to accept the possibility that this thing was created when I created the servitor, and somehow it broke free and became its own thing. If so, then it is likely connected to me somehow as those servitors never left the umbilical stage.
Navigating the spiritual domain may be overwhelming at times, and, on such occasions, I highly recommend relying on healthy skepticism. I know I had promised not to bring it up earlier, but considering the current circumstances, logical judgment is truly key.

There are certain indicators that might suggest caution. One significant concern would be the changeable nature of this spirit or entity. If a spirit appears in different guises, chances are their intentions aren't pure. Authentic spirits (even the not authentic ones) present themselves as they are, instead of concealing their true identity.

With the information at hand, I cannot definitively identify this entity as infernal, or demonic. Nevertheless, there seem to be indications that they might be part of a sexual race. Please bear in mind, not all unbounds have sexual motivations. This one often turns up with explicit purposes and desires. A spirit struggling to reach the other side would typically be accompanied by profound emotions, leaving you feeling downcast throughout the day.

One key element to be aware of is that spirits can potentially disguise their true energy, appearing more light than they truly are, and may even abide by your instructions to a degree, all to earn your trust. But such a trust could lead to complications on your spiritual path than you'd anticipate. Therefore, stay on your guard and be careful. These signs raise concerns.

Also, it's critical to know that once you've welcomed this spirit within your space and engaged with them, your protection spirits may not step in, even if this entity turns out to be malicious. Continuous interaction with them restrains your protectors from acting, unless you instruct them to do something to this entity.

Redregon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:47 amNavigating the spiritual domain may be overwhelming at times, and, on such occasions, I highly recommend relying on healthy skepticism. I know I had promised not to bring it up earlier, but considering the current circumstances, logical judgment is truly key.
Yeah. I mean, in 20 years of working this stuff, I have been taught (through the power of first-hand experience) why one must have at least a bit skepticism when dealing with anything magical... Sometimes they are what they seem to be, sometimes they are not

It's on the seeker to figure out where the truth lies. And where the "truth" lies.
Tarvos wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:47 amWith the information at hand, I cannot definitively identify this entity as infernal, or demonic. Nevertheless, there seem to be indications that they might be part of a sexual race. Please bear in mind, not all unbounds have sexual motivations. This one often turns up with explicit purposes and desires. A spirit struggling to reach the other side would typically be accompanied by profound emotions, leaving you feeling downcast throughout the day.
That's why I am unsure what this is... I mean, it could have been a byproduct of the creation of the servitor, it could have been a spirit drawn to me when I made it, it could have been a spirit waiting for an opportunity to pretend for whatever reason... and even now, as I contemplate this, it does not show indication of malice or suspicion. It just seems to be there.
Last edited by Redregon on Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”