NewKeeper1211
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello,

Has anyone ever had Reiki sessions to help remove blockages and open themselves up more spiritually?

If so, how do you find someone you can trust?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have , yes. I was in my 20s and learning channeling. During a channeling my contact directed me to a reiki master in my city, so I followed his signs and descriptions of her. We clicked immediately. Shortly after that I went through the attunement classes for level 1, 2 and 3. I have found (for myself) that once I received the master training I was constantly receiving the reiki myself 24-7. This caused awakening of abilities here and there as I progressed. At the time it really helped to jumpstart my movement forward.
Following intuition and using discernment is important, obviously. But now days one can look at reviews and get in touch with healing communities to hear about people's experiences. Getting involved this way can also help bring different opportunities and experiences with healing and spiritual growth.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

CH has a Reiki subscription. Check it out.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/monthly- ... rvice.html

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

NewKeeper1211
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2

Sysygy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:38 pm I have found (for myself) that once I received the master training I was constantly receiving the reiki myself 24-7. This caused awakening of abilities here and there as I progressed. At the time it really helped to jumpstart my movement forward.
That's awesome! Did you take these classes thinking you would do it for others or was it to be able to receive the energy 24/7?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

NewKeeper1211 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:16 am
Sysygy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:38 pm I have found (for myself) that once I received the master training I was constantly receiving the reiki myself 24-7. This caused awakening of abilities here and there as I progressed. At the time it really helped to jumpstart my movement forward.
That's awesome! Did you take these classes thinking you would do it for others or was it to be able to receive the energy 24/7?
Hello.
I took the classes so I could channel reiki. After a bit of healing and rearranging on my own self, I later began to work at a healing temple, and did this for a few years. I incorporated reiki into crystal grid work as well, but did this as a hobby/passion mostly. Currently I use other healing methods primarily and haven't worked in the healing community for quite some time. I'm working more on myself at the moment.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

After lvl 1 or 2 attunement, can you learn to clear blockages yourself?

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

VizraOverlord9 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:04 am After lvl 1 or 2 attunement, can you learn to clear blockages yourself?
hi, the answer to your question is "Yes", you will be able to remove blockages with level 1 attunements aswell, it all depends upon you and your beliefs. Removing blockages in reiki is a basic thing and there are techniques you will learn in level 1 training which will help you do so.

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

nice topic! i recently found a very interesting reiki, which is forest reiki, which i feel a connection with since i always feel nature is always communicating me... but feeling blocked... and hoping to learn this so i could clear my own blockages.

so i'm happy to hear that even level 1 can help heal ourselves.

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

jezebela wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:16 pm nice topic! i recently found a very interesting reiki, which is forest reiki, which i feel a connection with since i always feel nature is always communicating me... but feeling blocked... and hoping to learn this so i could clear my own blockages.

so i'm happy to hear that even level 1 can help heal ourselves.
Is that a type of energy clearing learned from a spirit or it is influenced by the elements? If so it sounds as similar to what I read on the listing about white arts using the fire element to clear blockages.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.

Return to “General Questions”