Marejule
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi all, I need a bit of advice. Someone has done truly horrible things to me for a couple of years. Emotional damage, SA, gaslighting, manipulation, make up lies about me, taking advantage of my naivety at the time because I didn't know that people can be truly evil, not just mean. But while I'm suffering with all the trauma of what she has done to me, this person has been living just fine. Fortunately I've been doing better than I've ever been, but you can't forget SA. I still get triggers sometimes, and I've been having depression for many years.

I want them to get what they deserve, but I don't want to get bad karma. This person has ruined me, I don't want to get bad karma because of them. Please recommend to me spells on CH or from other spellcasters that can help me to get justice without giving me bad consequences.

PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ancestral Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like who I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa Hood de Umbra
Zodiac:

That isn't how karma works. Especially in this situation, act of vengeance is justified, so even if karma worked like that, you would in this instance be an agent of karma, not a recipient. With that in mind, any spell or seller you feel comfortable with is a good choice. I am sorry you had to go through that, but at least you can take comfort in knowing that your vengeance will not harm you.

Like our Facebook page!

"I repay loyalty with dedication, and betrayal with retribution."
Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

Marejule wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:43 am
Hi all, I need a bit of advice. Someone has done truly horrible things to me for a couple of years. Emotional damage, SA, gaslighting, manipulation, make up lies about me, taking advantage of my naivety at the time because I didn't know that people can be truly evil, not just mean. But while I'm suffering with all the trauma of what she has done to me, this person has been living just fine. Fortunately I've been doing better than I've ever been, but you can't forget SA. I still get triggers sometimes, and I've been having depression for many years.

I want them to get what they deserve, but I don't want to get bad karma. This person has ruined me, I don't want to get bad karma because of them. Please recommend to me spells on CH or from other spellcasters that can help me to get justice without giving me bad consequences.

I'm very sorry to hear of your experiences.

There's this one that is for retribution without any effect on you.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-to ... ution.html

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

Hi, @Marejule
It’s really sad to hear about your painful experiences with that person. I have that spell that @Lewk left the long for you to try.

I would also, make an effort to break away from this energy of connection with this person, who wronged you by silently giving him a psychic stress from yourself by simply saying within your heart : I do forgive you and release myself from every emotional connection with you by letting go the pain that you have caused me feel and go through. I forgive you for my own good, I forgive you in my heart and in my being to give myself to fully heal.

Aster💫185
Whyme
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: It's too personal to share.

I'm sorry that you went through all of that.

On top of the good advice the others gave you, maybe do a cord cutting to remove any psychic/energy ties you might have with that someone. After that then the retribution spell that Lewk mentioned. Also, banish, cleanse and protect is good spiritual hygiene.

Also, your keep might help you with spell crafting and casting.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

TECHNICALLY, when dealing with someone.... asking for ALL their lives karma to be given to them in one lifetime.... counts as a blessing..

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
Marejule
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon

Lightningkitsune wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 4:50 pm
TECHNICALLY, when dealing with someone.... asking for ALL their lives karma to be given to them in one lifetime.... counts as a blessing..
I wouldn't want them to have all their "lives" karma to be given to them. I know nothing about their future lives, for the sake of humanity, I would hope they ended up as someone better in next lifetime. I simply want revenge on this person in this lifetime.

Thank you everyone for your answers. I am glad that I can possibly have justice.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am sorry you have gone through all these terrible things. It is not your fault in any way that some other person has done evil things. It only reflects on THEM, never on you, that they have committed all these abuses.

If you are concerned about what kind of repercussions might come from actions of vengeance, perhaps you can reframe your goals to focus on JUSTICE. This person certainly deserves to receive just retribution for every terrible thing they have committed, and it is certainly not wrongdoing to assist in making that happen.

Be it through magic or mundane means, I truly hope justice is done, and this person receives every last repercussion that they have brought on themselves for being monstrous to you. I also hope that you receive any help you need in working through your experiences, in the form of counseling.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Neter
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

If you search the forums, I believe that there are mirror spells that will reflect anything sent to you right back to the sender. You could even add the option of multiplying the effect. I reflect back both good and bad energy so those who are good to me are equally blessed.

0:) >:) ||.||

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”