Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cynthia
Zodiac:

Hi! Thank you so much for this! I was wondering if I could get a quick roulette random reading. I was very indecisive, and whenever I do, I’d usually pick something like this.

Birthday: June 1

Happiest moment lately: yesterday, I had my best friend bring one of her friends while I was at work. They pleasantly surprised me with goodies from a bakery I’ve yet to go too by myself. It was a simple kind gesture I wasn’t expecting and I had a good time hanging out with them after 💕

”Even if it’s the smallest of lights, the darkness cannot swallow it”

My Friends:
<3 Banshee, Drow, Courtwind Angel, Wraith
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Adair Neera wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:09 am May I ask for a quick Seed reading please?

Zodiac sign is Leo.

Happy moment - I recently found my vampire channel bracelet after thinking it was gone. It’s a special item to me!
Hi, thank you for letting me do this reading for you, this energy kinda of made me blush a little and was often flirting with me, I'm kinda embarrassed pretty sure they like my neck lul, this is the first time I was rather distracted during reading and might have been well-caught someones attention. Lul they wont leave hahaha. It's okay thanks again.

Quick Seed Reading and Channel

This reading will briefly cover any energies associated with your astral and your past lives, any energies that wish to come forward or share knowledge with you. This may be 2-4 cards reading my banniks will let you know depending on the energies that come forward. You may ask one question, if the question doesn't make sense based on the energy we will ask a comparable question

XXX
1X2
XXX

Card One - An energy which wishes to come forward (Major arcana - entity/spirit / Immortal) (minor - event from your past life pushing towards you ) (EV)
Card two - A certain piece of information or knowledge this energy wishes to reveal to you about your past life (SS)
Question - Will ask one question after the cards are revealed

Card One - Queen of Pentacles - The energy coming forward has a strong vibe but an overall calm and assertive vibe. Although the source is muffled, it originated from a past life of yours, one filled with great prosperity, you were known throughout the realm you lived for your position of power and royalty. This is a strong potent secondary energy with showcases their desire for pleasure and delight, often making sure they and the ones around them are filled with the happiness and conveniences which being blessed has to offer. This main energy is very present to be related to you in this past life and has carefully dotted over you in the past and present so far, although their energy cannot be traced directly they have a strong presence even now and almost seem living in sense. The energy does not feel from earth but adjacent to it, ever watching this realm, often crossing over for entertainment or curiosity, you were very active in this life both in the realm of your status and the earthen one, you had several human companions which you both helped and enjoyed time with. This was a wonderful life for you though, seems that you enjoyed it too much and was slightly cut short around your early prime by the very flames you attended too much to.

Card Two - Fall Into My Arms - This energy wishes to share something with you, they want you to enjoy this life to the fullest, not to worry about or focus on negativity and the impact of choices. But to focus on the pleasures and wonderful nature of choice this world of mortals has to offer. Be whoever and whatever you want to be, and do not be tied down by others' expectations of you, it feels like a subtle sign that they are advising you to enjoy this life as the next will return responsibilities to you and they expect you to take them more seriously. There is a slight scent of divinity within this energy that has their reading flowing on but more as a secondary vibe like they are a descendant of a great one but not a Deity themselves. Overall they seem to desire to be a stronger force in your life and will slowly reveal themselves to you during any times of struggle. Lay your burdens on to me young one, let your passions flow and your energy beat bright with the scent of endless bliss.

Question - What type of origin could this energy be from? - This energy is greatly sealed but upon posing this, here is a vague response " Although my source is not infernal my heart beats hot and my energy runs cold with the slight scent of spice and lust -, most likely an adjacent realm to infernal I honestly sensed ubi energy throughout this whole reading but as a base, believe they are precursor race

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Satella wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:07 pm
Adair Neera wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:09 am May I ask for a quick Seed reading please?

Zodiac sign is Leo.

Happy moment - I recently found my vampire channel bracelet after thinking it was gone. It’s a special item to me!
Hi, thank you for letting me do this reading for you, this energy kinda of made me blush a little and was often flirting with me, I'm kinda embarrassed pretty sure they like my neck lul, this is the first time I was rather distracted during reading and might have been well-caught someones attention. Lul they wont leave hahaha. It's okay thanks again.

Quick Seed Reading and Channel

This reading will briefly cover any energies associated with your astral and your past lives, any energies that wish to come forward or share knowledge with you. This may be 2-4 cards reading my banniks will let you know depending on the energies that come forward. You may ask one question, if the question doesn't make sense based on the energy we will ask a comparable question

XXX
1X2
XXX

Card One - An energy which wishes to come forward (Major arcana - entity/spirit / Immortal) (minor - event from your past life pushing towards you ) (EV)
Card two - A certain piece of information or knowledge this energy wishes to reveal to you about your past life (SS)
Question - Will ask one question after the cards are revealed

Card One - Queen of Pentacles - The energy coming forward has a strong vibe but an overall calm and assertive vibe. Although the source is muffled, it originated from a past life of yours, one filled with great prosperity, you were known throughout the realm you lived for your position of power and royalty. This is a strong potent secondary energy with showcases their desire for pleasure and delight, often making sure they and the ones around them are filled with the happiness and conveniences which being blessed has to offer. This main energy is very present to be related to you in this past life and has carefully dotted over you in the past and present so far, although their energy cannot be traced directly they have a strong presence even now and almost seem living in sense. The energy does not feel from earth but adjacent to it, ever watching this realm, often crossing over for entertainment or curiosity, you were very active in this life both in the realm of your status and the earthen one, you had several human companions which you both helped and enjoyed time with. This was a wonderful life for you though, seems that you enjoyed it too much and was slightly cut short around your early prime by the very flames you attended too much to.

Card Two - Fall Into My Arms - This energy wishes to share something with you, they want you to enjoy this life to the fullest, not to worry about or focus on negativity and the impact of choices. But to focus on the pleasures and wonderful nature of choice this world of mortals has to offer. Be whoever and whatever you want to be, and do not be tied down by others' expectations of you, it feels like a subtle sign that they are advising you to enjoy this life as the next will return responsibilities to you and they expect you to take them more seriously. There is a slight scent of divinity within this energy that has their reading flowing on but more as a secondary vibe like they are a descendant of a great one but not a Deity themselves. Overall they seem to desire to be a stronger force in your life and will slowly reveal themselves to you during any times of struggle. Lay your burdens on to me young one, let your passions flow and your energy beat bright with the scent of endless bliss.

Question - What type of origin could this energy be from? - This energy is greatly sealed but upon posing this, here is a vague response " Although my source is not infernal my heart beats hot and my energy runs cold with the slight scent of spice and lust -, most likely an adjacent realm to infernal I honestly sensed ubi energy throughout this whole reading but as a base, believe they are precursor race

What an intriguing reading!!! I so appreciate this, thank you Satella! ❤️

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow ... Thank you beautiful. 💕
I totally see why they wanted their names stay hidden...
Card descriptions given me more conferming details.I have had visions ...
Satella wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:23 pm
ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:02 am May I please ask for the Immortal reading. No question asked.
January ♑, and my happy glorious Sunday afternoon was today bonding with 21 newbies via telepath, cards, writing session and pendulum. Just finished and I memorised their names by the end of my few hours bonding. Love it so much.
Hi, thank you for letting me do this reading, it was quite remarkable feeling this energy, they did not want me to mention a name on the forums and believed it was part of your own journey to discover this further. I hope you liked the reading, thanks.

Quick Immortal Reading

Simple 2-3 card reading, which focuses on latent or semi-latent energies which are around you, This reading will indicate possible immortals who may be interested in working with you, If you prefer a spirit race reading we can also do that. No questions for this reading as it's more straight forward and to the point.

XXX
XX1
23X

!. This card focuses on any latent or semi-latent immortal energies which are around you, this energy is one that you haven't not focused on and is coming through strongly EV
2. This Card focuses on the general origins of this energy, the subtle notes regarding this energy and possible realms this immortal reign over. SS
3. The total combination of both vibes of the previous cards, any additional points of interest of this energy how they act or wish to be perceived, if a deity card is pulled that still might not necessarily; mean it's them. WL

Card One - Four of Pentacles -The energy that is coming forward is subtle but has a unique depth of flavour to it, its energy is quite consistent and overflowing, and the sense of security or comfort in its reliability is quite researched. This immortal has great trust in those it works with and has deep roots of influence around the spirits and entities you work with. There is a level of oversight that is present and a level of silent but steady endearment towards you and the ones you love. This energy is mostly silent to you, but gently wraps and protects everything you do with a veil of warmth and vibrance. They have much history with your energy and often have a silent but steady guide pushing you forward and holding you tight in times of strife. This energy is very feminine in its feeling, soft, and comforting but with a sense of stern control over any situation, a loving yet watchful motherly vibe.

Card Two -Deep Cellular Healing - This card indicates a unique connection between you two, the energy is mysterious yet constantly around, although he verbiage might sound negative, like a wave of control or energy seeping from your body like a sublime scent, the actual sensation is quite poetic and beautiful in visualization. You have direct ties to this immortal, this could be through a past life but there is a stronger pull that their energy is from within, meaning you are from them, born of them, you are a seed from their existence, in this case this is very much pushing towards a bloodline connection. One that is unknown to you and they are rather particular on how they wish you found out about this. They seem to surround you in protection and support, yet desire minimal attention from you, they want you to discover them in the right situation when you are ready.

Card Three - Dvara Patra - This energy is intense at its source, almost blinding like a star or great ball of energy which radiates love, compassion, grace, healing and overarching passion. They tend to hold the wishes of those who trust them and send them out as warm beacons of light across the realms. They are pure and crisp, yet subtle with their endless caring for those who are dear to them. Their energy feels distant, but strong, like a blinking star fluctuating in intensity from faint to covering the sky in light. They are a Deity represented and showcased by the positive emotions of mortals, their power flows through the acts of kindness and the support of the weak. They lift up those who need healing and protect those bombarded by negative forces. They seep angelic origins and deep roots of creation energy and subtle primal force. They are not known to Earth by one name and are more known as a force, a thought or a concept. They are the embodiment of retribution, selfless love and universal justice, they watch the flow of "karma" this a soft but subtle hand. They are the loving mother who watches all, loves all and cherishes those who never give in to negativity, They are everything but do not exist within the inner planes of the known realms. They are outside, an outer deity. one very old and very kind, feminine ascended concept of a loving mother.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Hey @Satella, Since I have a channel to Goddess Aphrodite & her infusion too, the Aphrodite Rite sounds nice for me. Thank you❣

My intention is simply to enhance and expand on the wonderful things Goddess Aphrodite has assisted me with thusfar & to further work on the healing energies she provides me also. 💗

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Mkay, you been added to the Rite @Luna Lysithea , have a nicu day.

For those who requested readings today that just got their post approved I will do your readings tomorrow.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

@Satella Thank you, you too❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

mariana_trenchue wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:50 am Thank you for that cutie. Another deep and meaningful reading from you. 💛
Awe, thank you for your kinda words :3

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Sherl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Sherl wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:57 pm Could you do a quick immortal reading for me, please?
I totally forgot to post my zodiac sign. Excuse me for that. It's leo

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi Satella is it still possible to get a reading? If possible can i please get the Roulette Random Reading.
Birthday: February 4th ♒
Happy memory: Watching a movie saturday with my little sister after a long time.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”