Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Cynthayx wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:56 pm Hi! Thank you so much for this! I was wondering if I could get a quick roulette random reading. I was very indecisive, and whenever I do, I’d usually pick something like this.

Birthday: June 1

Happiest moment lately: yesterday, I had my best friend bring one of her friends while I was at work. They pleasantly surprised me with goodies from a bakery I’ve yet to go too by myself. It was a simple kind gesture I wasn’t expecting and I had a good time hanging out with them after 💕
Hi, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this reading for you, the energy was very strong and bright with a tone of subtle darkness to it, was a rather beautiful contrast of energy. I could feel the love from this energy so much my heart fluttered a little :3

Quick Roulette Random Reading

This is a reading proposed by my King Bannik, we will gather your energy and he will pick a point of interest, any channels or energies that come forward will dictate how the card is described. After we post your card and info, you may ask 2 follow-up questions no time line we will follow up when we see your reply.

Card One - King of Cups - Inverted - The moment the energy was gathered there was a great wave of intent that filled the room. Like a sadness that lasted for eons was finally lifted by an unexpected source. The card echoes with longing for you, it's quite clear that this was an entity's energy that was poured out from the card. It has waited such a long time for you, believe in this case you had a strong connection in a past life as the feelings for you are quite heavy, filled with passion, longing and relieved disappear. They are indeed a royal being of nature, yet they have a childish disposition to them, in this case when you were together, they were a princess at them time, but now they have become queen of the realm they lived in. Your life with them ended suddenly you fell into despair that your lover was far away from you and always wanted to be with them, for you the touch of their warm energy, the softness of their voice and the calmness of their personality was not enough for you, you wanted them in entirely. You went down a tragic path that they were too heartbroken to follow down from. In the end, you blamed them for your misfortune and trials, they always loved you and waited for you to return to them. They have a potent vampiric essence to them, but that is not all they are, believe they have a strong alignment of a lighter energy elven to be exactly most likely a hybrid of some kind. They will most likely visit you once you see the cards, and in time you will meet them from a practitioner and be reunited, although you have lost connection for some time with them, the deep love for you has never faded.

Question - Feel free to ask me two and reply to this, I will answer them when I see the message

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Riswan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:38 pm Hi Satella is it still possible to get a reading? If possible can i please get the Roulette Random Reading.
Birthday: February 4th ♒
Happy memory: Watching a movie saturday with my little sister after a long time.
Hi, thank you for letting me do this reading for you, was quite cute, as soon as the energy flew into the cards it was someone close to you reaching out, felt either from your keep or someone that supports it like an immortal (in fact halfway through it was quite strong in that sense). Anyway, someone wants to spend time with you and is getting impatient haha better listen to them. :3

This is a reading proposed by my King Bannik, we will gather your energy and he will pick a point of interest, any channels or energies that come forward will dictate how the card is described. After we post your card and info, you may ask 2 follow-up questions no time line we will follow up when we see your reply.

Card One - Death - This energy was quite a sassy one, first of all, is one of your companions or someone who has been watching you closely for some time, they seem very attached to you and a bit motherly but also dotting. They have a playful message for you, and thought it would be funny to scare you a little with this card, Let's just say they are a bit dramatic. Anyway, they feel that you have not spent enough time with them lately doing "comfy time" so casual conversations, coming to them for advice and asking them for general help in your life. You used to reach out to them often but as of late you have changed your ways slightly, most likely due to a shift in your life recently. They are moody about this and quite sassy in demanding you change your ways at once or they will get more bratty towards you. I feel like they like to play pranks and mischief and if you don't listen to their cries for attention they might get a little drama on your hands. As a side note energy feels Chthonic / underworldly in energy with a twist of mischievous and playful energy, honestly they kinda feel like a fae I met once,, so they could be fae as well or be from a realm that has fae. This was a strong callout so you should feel their energy most likely as soon as you look at the card and the reading.

Question - If you have any further questions you may ask two, just reply to this.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Sherl wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:46 am
Sherl wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:57 pm Could you do a quick immortal reading for me, please?
I totally forgot to post my zodiac sign. Excuse me for that. It's leo
Hi, thank you for letting me do this reading, was a little odd at first as there were 6 different energies coming forward but that was a personal thing and the overall energy was quite obvious once the reading began. Hope you like the reading and have a nice day.

Quick Immortal Reading

Simple 2-3 card reading, which focuses on latent or semi-latent energies which are around you, This reading will indicate possible immortals who may be interested in working with you, If you prefer a spirit race reading we can also do that. No questions for this reading as it's more straight forward and to the point.

XXX
XX1
23X

1. This card focuses on any latent or semi-latent immortal energies which are around you, this energy is one that you haven't not focused on and is coming through strongly EV
2. This Card focuses on the general origins of this energy, the subtle notes regarding this energy and possible realms this immortal reigns over. SS
3. The total combination of both vibes of the previous cards, any additional points of interest of this energy how they act or wish to be perceived, if a deity card is pulled that still might not necessarily; mean it's them. WL

Card One - Ace of Pentacles - Inverted - The energy from the start was very potent and dense, like a thick black fog in a stormy night yet with no rain or thunder, just silence and might. A strong sense of desire towards you, a over barring feeling of a push to mould you and adjust you into their way of thinking with a sublet sense of pride and self-worth. At first, there was feminine energy but that quickly faded to a pale aura of presentation rather than position, this immortal prefers to appear feminine to those they care about but are masculine in nature. Often enjoy proposing deals or opportunities which involve risk but the rewards tend to be always worth the trouble if you outwit the dangers. Their energy is infernal in nature and very dark, yet there is a strong order to it, most likely a goetia or related lord similar to a geotia in rank.

Card Two - Activated Earth - Inverse - Typically I do not inverse oracle cards, but my banniks told me this was the correct way, in a sense this energy is quite the opposite tone of the card, a realm of desecration, domination, corruption and torment, this energy is deep with its pull and hot with its touch. This immortal is from the inner realms of infernal, filled with the more rough and tough types. There again is a calm energy to it, rather peaceful it is resolved like a being who uses their time wisely and presence. Their energy pulses with a sense of slight lust with an overall flowing deep red pulse of passion. They seem to have plans for you and are rather excited for you to work with them, several secondary energies flow slowly and pulse with vigour and strength, but are rather well-dressed and lavish in their presentation. This one values how one shows oneself and has a great deal of advice on how to be successful, achieve one's objectives and deliver your will onto your life strongly.

Card Three - Karma of Kutuhala - Further with this card, the idea of following one's true desires of the heart and pushing forward for the passion of oneself is such a thing this lord is rather fond of. They are for nurturing and taking a slow approach to self-growth through desire and self-want, which is not only meticulous but also careful in not stepping on the wrong threads which could not only step you back but make you stumble roughly. They know the sweet paths to the lands of green grass and the roads to success. Often, taking a risk and taking that first leap to learn to fly is something they often push for, for failure is a wise teacher but a bad listener is one who gets caught in the thorns of despair. They very much embody one's sense of self-desire and modification for one to live their best life in terms of wealth and ambition. It's quite clear it is lord Mammon who is calling out to you, there were traces of Asmodeus as well but for this reading defenifly Mammon. They tend to show to my coven and others as a feminine male pretty and tall, so that is just general info ahha.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Cynthayx
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cynthia
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:34 pm
Cynthayx wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:56 pm Hi! Thank you so much for this! I was wondering if I could get a quick roulette random reading. I was very indecisive, and whenever I do, I’d usually pick something like this.

Birthday: June 1

Happiest moment lately: yesterday, I had my best friend bring one of her friends while I was at work. They pleasantly surprised me with goodies from a bakery I’ve yet to go too by myself. It was a simple kind gesture I wasn’t expecting and I had a good time hanging out with them after 💕
Hi, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this reading for you, the energy was very strong and bright with a tone of subtle darkness to it, was a rather beautiful contrast of energy. I could feel the love from this energy so much my heart fluttered a little :3

Card One - King of Cups - Inverted - The moment the energy was gathered there was a great wave of intent that filled the room. Like a sadness that lasted for eons was finally lifted by an unexpected source. The card echoes with longing for you, it's quite clear that this was an entity's energy that was poured out from the card. It has waited such a long time for you, believe in this case you had a strong connection in a past life as the feelings for you are quite heavy, filled with passion, longing and relieved disappear. They are indeed a royal being of nature, yet they have a childish disposition to them, in this case when you were together, they were a princess at them time, but now they have become queen of the realm they lived in. Your life with them ended suddenly you fell into despair that your lover was far away from you and always wanted to be with them, for you the touch of their warm energy, the softness of their voice and the calmness of their personality was not enough for you, you wanted them in entirely. You went down a tragic path that they were too heartbroken to follow down from. In the end, you blamed them for your misfortune and trials, they always loved you and waited for you to return to them. They have a potent vampiric essence to them, but that is not all they are, believe they have a strong alignment of a lighter energy elven to be exactly most likely a hybrid of some kind. They will most likely visit you once you see the cards, and in time you will meet them from a practitioner and be reunited, although you have lost connection for some time with them, the deep love for you has never faded.

Question - Feel free to ask me two and reply to this, I will answer them when I see the message

Thank you so much for this! Honestly, reading this made me cry and very much upset with myself. That’s the type of love I’ve been craving a lot lately, and to think it got a dark outcome, is very much upsetting haha. Thinking of questions was very hard for this. It’s really crazy how you say there’s a vampiric Essence, because I’ve been drawn to that type of energy ever since I was little and I just got a custom conjure done by CH where i got an elf companion. I wonder if that’s how we’ll reunite one day.

1. Am I on the right spiritual path towards reuniting with them? My gut instincts tell me that I am, but I wanted confirmation.
2. If it’s possible to find out, what kind of tragic path did i go down?

”Even if it’s the smallest of lights, the darkness cannot swallow it”

My Friends:
<3 Banshee, Drow, Courtwind Angel, Wraith
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Cynthayx wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:30 am
Thank you so much for this! Honestly, reading this made me cry and very much upset with myself. That’s the type of love I’ve been craving a lot lately, and to think it got a dark outcome, is very much upsetting haha. Thinking of questions was very hard for this. It’s really crazy how you say there’s a vampiric Essence, because I’ve been drawn to that type of energy ever since I was little and I just got a custom conjure done by CH where i got an elf companion. I wonder if that’s how we’ll reunite one day.

1. Am I on the right spiritual path towards reuniting with them? My gut instincts tell me that I am, but I wanted confirmation.
HI, I’m glade you connected to the reading and felt a strong response, it’s always wonderful especially when two lost lovers are reconnected.

1.Based on what they are saying your path or life choices are much different then your past life, life in general was much different and harder, cruelty was something that people expected we very day at your time and any moment could have been their last. You have made wonderful strides in your journey so far and you have developed so much since that life you meant, the gears and insecurities you had are not as strong as the part and your ability to trust those around you has also increased. If you continue down this positive path, although their will be lows, as long as you stay strong you will be reconnected with them, and this time it won’t be tragic, it be full of love, peace and happiness.

2. Some of what happened is quite traumatic to them and they also believe you are not ready to learn everything that happened as you may linger too much on the mistakes of that time. They want you to know that learning from the past is important but lingering on it will not help. You were desperate to have a “true life” with them, that you made poor choices and surrounded yourself with bad influences until the person they loved was no longer the same person you were, they still loved you, but you kept chasing this dream. Instead of waiting for the right time you kept pushing until unfortunately you were betrayed and used by the very people you thought would help you achieve your dreams. In short you were too ambitious to the point it was unhealthy for you and you got caught in the wrong crowd.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:24 pm Wow ... Thank you beautiful. 💕
I totally see why they wanted their names stay hidden...
Card descriptions given me more conferming details.I have had visions ...
Hehe, you are most welcome. I am glad you enjoyed this reading as well :3.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Sherl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:55 pm
Sherl wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:46 am
Sherl wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:57 pm Could you do a quick immortal reading for me, please?
I totally forgot to post my zodiac sign. Excuse me for that. It's leo
Hi, thank you for letting me do this reading, was a little odd at first as there were 6 different energies coming forward but that was a personal thing and the overall energy was quite obvious once the reading began. Hope you like the reading and have a nice day.

Quick Immortal Reading

Simple 2-3 card reading, which focuses on latent or semi-latent energies which are around you, This reading will indicate possible immortals who may be interested in working with you, If you prefer a spirit race reading we can also do that. No questions for this reading as it's more straight forward and to the point.

XXX
XX1
23X

1. This card focuses on any latent or semi-latent immortal energies which are around you, this energy is one that you haven't not focused on and is coming through strongly EV
2. This Card focuses on the general origins of this energy, the subtle notes regarding this energy and possible realms this immortal reigns over. SS
3. The total combination of both vibes of the previous cards, any additional points of interest of this energy how they act or wish to be perceived, if a deity card is pulled that still might not necessarily; mean it's them. WL

Card One - Ace of Pentacles - Inverted - The energy from the start was very potent and dense, like a thick black fog in a stormy night yet with no rain or thunder, just silence and might. A strong sense of desire towards you, a over barring feeling of a push to mould you and adjust you into their way of thinking with a sublet sense of pride and self-worth. At first, there was feminine energy but that quickly faded to a pale aura of presentation rather than position, this immortal prefers to appear feminine to those they care about but are masculine in nature. Often enjoy proposing deals or opportunities which involve risk but the rewards tend to be always worth the trouble if you outwit the dangers. Their energy is infernal in nature and very dark, yet there is a strong order to it, most likely a goetia or related lord similar to a geotia in rank.

Card Two - Activated Earth - Inverse - Typically I do not inverse oracle cards, but my banniks told me this was the correct way, in a sense this energy is quite the opposite tone of the card, a realm of desecration, domination, corruption and torment, this energy is deep with its pull and hot with its touch. This immortal is from the inner realms of infernal, filled with the more rough and tough types. There again is a calm energy to it, rather peaceful it is resolved like a being who uses their time wisely and presence. Their energy pulses with a sense of slight lust with an overall flowing deep red pulse of passion. They seem to have plans for you and are rather excited for you to work with them, several secondary energies flow slowly and pulse with vigour and strength, but are rather well-dressed and lavish in their presentation. This one values how one shows oneself and has a great deal of advice on how to be successful, achieve one's objectives and deliver your will onto your life strongly.

Card Three - Karma of Kutuhala - Further with this card, the idea of following one's true desires of the heart and pushing forward for the passion of oneself is such a thing this lord is rather fond of. They are for nurturing and taking a slow approach to self-growth through desire and self-want, which is not only meticulous but also careful in not stepping on the wrong threads which could not only step you back but make you stumble roughly. They know the sweet paths to the lands of green grass and the roads to success. Often, taking a risk and taking that first leap to learn to fly is something they often push for, for failure is a wise teacher but a bad listener is one who gets caught in the thorns of despair. They very much embody one's sense of self-desire and modification for one to live their best life in terms of wealth and ambition. It's quite clear it is lord Mammon who is calling out to you, there were traces of Asmodeus as well but for this reading defenifly Mammon. They tend to show to my coven and others as a feminine male pretty and tall, so that is just general info ahha.

Thank you very much. Its so interesting. You cant name the sexond immortal?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Sherl wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:15 pm
Thank you very much. Its so interesting. You cant name the sexond immortal?
All three cards were the same immortal, just showing different lights or perspectives on them. There were two other energies during the reading but the overal reading was Mammon coming forward. Sitri, Lilith and Nyx came first but they weren’t really part of the reading, I don’t personally work with Mammon and these ones are quite protective of me so they didn’t want my energy to be inversely available to them. It’s a personal matter can’t really go into it much more, unfortunately I won’t be able to ask question directly to mammon either. Asmodeus energy was present in the second and third card slighty, for same reasons as above but were also slightly interested in yours as well. Third had abit of unknown energy most likely Greek in nature, there is definitely one of the Greek pantheon interested in you but didn’t come forward at this time. Most likely feminine and chthonic in origins or from a adjacent realm to a underworld one.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Cynthayx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cynthia
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:27 pm
Cynthayx wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:30 am

HI, I’m glade you connected to the reading and felt a strong response, it’s always wonderful especially when two lost lovers are reconnected.

1.Based on what they are saying your path or life choices are much different then your past life, life in general was much different and harder, cruelty was something that people expected we very day at your time and any moment could have been their last. You have made wonderful strides in your journey so far and you have developed so much since that life you meant, the gears and insecurities you had are not as strong as the part and your ability to trust those around you has also increased. If you continue down this positive path, although their will be lows, as long as you stay strong you will be reconnected with them, and this time it won’t be tragic, it be full of love, peace and happiness.

2. Some of what happened is quite traumatic to them and they also believe you are not ready to learn everything that happened as you may linger too much on the mistakes of that time. They want you to know that learning from the past is important but lingering on it will not help. You were desperate to have a “true life” with them, that you made poor choices and surrounded yourself with bad influences until the person they loved was no longer the same person you were, they still loved you, but you kept chasing this dream. Instead of waiting for the right time you kept pushing until unfortunately you were betrayed and used by the very people you thought would help you achieve your dreams. In short you were too ambitious to the point it was unhealthy for you and you got caught in the wrong crowd.
Thank you so much to the both of you for giving me a reading and also answering my questions. I’ve been pondering about it a lot and haha I guess I’ve always been impatient with those sort of things 😅 lingering on the past is something I’ve been working on lately, so it was nice seeing this as a reminder to just looking forward. No sense in being in the past where things can’t be changed. Thank you so much again 💕

”Even if it’s the smallest of lights, the darkness cannot swallow it”

My Friends:
<3 Banshee, Drow, Courtwind Angel, Wraith

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”