Ring of Fire - Quick and Fun Readings !

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Satella wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:09 am ….
Question - Is this regarding spiritual journey or life - This issue is related to both and has crept into every aspect of your life like a weed. Now is the time to pull the weed from its roots and move forward with a clean slate.

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to do the reading. I didn’t expect it to be long and this insightful! I just read it and wow! Probably read it at the right time too considering you have done it a week ago
Thank you again /.\

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Zaman7 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:30 am
Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to do the reading. I didn’t expect it to be long and this insightful! I just read it and wow! Probably read it at the right time too considering you have done it a week ago
Thank you again /.\
Thank you for your kind words, I am glade you found the reading to your liking. Have a wonderful weekend :3

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Cynthayx wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:12 pm
Thank you so much to the both of you for giving me a reading and also answering my questions. I’ve been pondering about it a lot and haha I guess I’ve always been impatient with those sort of things 😅 lingering on the past is something I’ve been working on lately, so it was nice seeing this as a reminder to just looking forward. No sense in being in the past where things can’t be changed. Thank you so much again 💕
You are very most welcomed, really had a great time doing your reading, and they were just a pleasure to work with during the channel of the reading and questions. Have a wonderful weekend

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Hi @Satella . Just wondering is this reading still open to the members?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

jezebela wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:10 pm Hi @Satella . Just wondering is this reading still open to the members?
Sorry, I closed it on Wednesday for any new entries, I will be doing some on Halloween week so feel free to join then

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:00 pm
Riswan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:38 pm Hi Satella is it still possible to get a reading? If possible can i please get the Roulette Random Reading.
Birthday: February 4th ♒
Happy memory: Watching a movie saturday with my little sister after a long time.
Hi, thank you for letting me do this reading for you, was quite cute, as soon as the energy flew into the cards it was someone close to you reaching out, felt either from your keep or someone that supports it like an immortal (in fact halfway through it was quite strong in that sense). Anyway, someone wants to spend time with you and is getting impatient haha better listen to them. :3

Quick Roulette Random Reading

This is a reading proposed by my King Bannik, we will gather your energy and he will pick a point of interest, any channels or energies that come forward will dictate how the card is described. After we post your card and info, you may ask 2 follow-up questions no time line we will follow up when we see your reply.

Card One - Death - This energy was quite a sassy one, first of all, is one of your companions or someone who has been watching you closely for some time, they seem very attached to you and a bit motherly but also dotting. They have a playful message for you, and thought it would be funny to scare you a little with this card, Let's just say they are a bit dramatic. Anyway, they feel that you have not spent enough time with them lately doing "comfy time" so casual conversations, coming to them for advice and asking them for general help in your life. You used to reach out to them often but as of late you have changed your ways slightly, most likely due to a shift in your life recently. They are moody about this and quite sassy in demanding you change your ways at once or they will get more bratty towards you. I feel like they like to play pranks and mischief and if you don't listen to their cries for attention they might get a little drama on your hands. As a side note energy feels Chthonic / underworldly in energy with a twist of mischievous and playful energy, honestly they kinda feel like a fae I met once,, so they could be fae as well or be from a realm that has fae. This was a strong callout so you should feel their energy most likely as soon as you look at the card and the reading.

Question - If you have any further questions you may ask two, just reply to this.

Hi Satella, Sorry for the late reply. Thanks a lot for doing the reading!
I hope you had a great experience with this reading. I have read the reading couple of days ago and was clueless to who they (assuming it was more then one because of the they word) are that contacted you during this reading. At the moment I'm still not sure who they could be but i don't want them to wait any longer and spend time with them. I did feel the energy and that is something new to me (blind & deaf to Spirits). As a side note i have a Daisy Flower Faery. Thinking of questions was very hard for now i have one.

1) Halfway trough the reading you felt the energy to be more of a immortal, is it possible to find out what immortal/spirit race it was?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Riswan wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:58 pm
I hope you had a great experience with this reading. I have read the reading couple of days ago and was clueless to who they (assuming it was more then one because of the they word) are that contacted you during this reading. At the moment I'm still not sure who they could be but i don't want them to wait any longer and spend time with them. I did feel the energy and that is something new to me (blind & deaf to Spirits). As a side note i have a Daisy Flower Faery. Thinking of questions was very hard for now i have one.

1) Halfway trough the reading you felt the energy to be more of a immortal, is it possible to find out what immortal/spirit race it was?
Oh, hi, it’s ok :3. Anyway the intial energy was very much fae feeling, cozy, playful and bratty, very much an energy that is bright and energetic, would fit quite well with your fae you mentioned. Maybe call her name and do something with her, seems like she wants to watch a movie with you and have some snacks, maybe salty popcorn and candy.

As for the question you asked, there also was a immortal energy that was more subtle yet refined and laid in the background throughout the reading, if I had to pick one immortal I would say Persephone.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Sherl
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:20 pm
Sherl wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:15 pm
Thank you very much. Its so interesting. You cant name the sexond immortal?
All three cards were the same immortal, just showing different lights or perspectives on them. There were two other energies during the reading but the overal reading was Mammon coming forward. Sitri, Lilith and Nyx came first but they weren’t really part of the reading, I don’t personally work with Mammon and these ones are quite protective of me so they didn’t want my energy to be inversely available to them. It’s a personal matter can’t really go into it much more, unfortunately I won’t be able to ask question directly to mammon either. Asmodeus energy was present in the second and third card slighty, for same reasons as above but were also slightly interested in yours as well. Third had abit of unknown energy most likely Greek in nature, there is definitely one of the Greek pantheon interested in you but didn’t come forward at this time. Most likely feminine and chthonic in origins or from a adjacent realm to a underworld one.
Thank you for the clear explanation. I dont know a lot of mammom. How can you work with those deities?

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:36 am
Riswan wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:58 pm

Oh, hi, it’s ok :3. Anyway the intial energy was very much fae feeling, cozy, playful and bratty, very much an energy that is bright and energetic, would fit quite well with your fae you mentioned. Maybe call her name and do something with her, seems like she wants to watch a movie with you and have some snacks, maybe salty popcorn and candy.

As for the question you asked, there also was a immortal energy that was more subtle yet refined and laid in the background throughout the reading, if I had to pick one immortal I would say Persephone.
Hi Satella, thanks a lot :)| I have called her and asked her to join me to watch a movie, going to do that more often. I have not heard of the immortal before going to research on Persephone.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Riswan wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:25 pm
Hi Satella, thanks a lot :)| I have called her and asked her to join me to watch a movie, going to do that more often. I have not heard of the immortal before going to research on Persephone.
You are most welcome, and I’m glade you had a nice movie time with her!

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”