Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

HiHi, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Friday the 13th and a great start to October. Past few days I have been working rather hard with my coven to complete several rituals for friends and our clients. Anyway, we have quite a bit of access energy and I was planning on typing out my (long overdue August readings today) I will have several time slots today to do readings which will be posted the same day. These will not be large readings 1-3 cards and maybe questions instead depending on what you desire. I will have several options to choose from. Regardless of what you pick only one selection per person, I will have time for 2 readings every thirty minutes. So keep that in mind please do not sign up for a time slot that has 2 people already in it.

Quick Unbound Energy Reading

A brief reading which includes one question for a friendly/neutral unbound who has shown interest in you. The reading will include its energy, potential race and overall feelings or motivations towards you. Feel free to also ask one question that will be posed to this entity or spirit.

Quick Seed Reading and Channel

This reading will briefly cover any energies associated with your astral and your past lives, any energies that wish to come forward or share knowledge with you. This may be 2-4 cards reading my banniks will let you know depending on the energies that come forward. You may ask one question, if the question doesn't make sense based on the energy we will ask a comparable question

Quick Immortal Reading

Simple 2-3 card reading, which focuses on latent or semi-latent energies which are around you, This reading will indicate possible immortals who may be interested in working with you, If you prefer a spirit race reading we can also do that. No questions for this reading as it's more straight forward and to the point.

Quick Life / Spiritual Journey Reading

Simple 3 card reading which will cover any issues or problems you are currently facing, any energies that come forward trying to give guidance or advice upon these issues. You may leave the reading open or focus on a certain topic like an area of work you have been focusing on or some part of your life. No questions but you may direct the reading in any way you see fit.

Quick Roulette Random Reading

This is a reading proposed by my King Bannik, we will gather your energy and he will pick a point of interest, any channels or energies that come forward will dictate how the card is described. After we post your card and info, you may ask 2 follow-up questions no time line we will follow up when we see your reply.

Optional Rites Signup

There are a few slots from our private rites which will provide blessings. Their associated deities and blessings will be listed below, the Deity may reach out to you or provide additional blessings not listed below, if they have a message for you which is okay for the public eyes I will reply to your post.

Ereshkigal - This rite focuses on a total refresh of your energies, promotes or opens new paths towards you, draws exciting or past energies to the present and activates latent energies. Although these blessings will focus on your spiritual journey they may focus on your life journey if it will help you more.

Offerings - Lighting a candle is wonderful, coffee or dark objects are also great.

0/2 Slots

Aphrodite - This rite focuses on the realignment of one's self and promotes positive energies towards oneself in terms of acceptance and self-love. Will promote self-healing and spiritual healing and enhance one's energies. You may feel a boon of sensual energy that surrounds you like a veil.

Offerings - Lighting a candle. flower scents or flora liquor, pink, red or white objects.

0/2 Slots

Pan - This rite will focus on a temporary boost to one's physical energy, the great rite for those on a journey to improve themselves or have new goals In mind they wish to pursue, General blessings will include improved vigour or stamina, unexpected fruitful events, rare fun occurrences or opportunities, energy cleansing, slight increases in sensual energy.

Offerings - Whatever is fine, but bread, wine or alcohol of any sort would be wonderful.

0/3 Slots

No Additional info is needed just state your intent for the Rite of your choosing.

Time Slots

Saturday

8:30 PM EDT - 9:00 PM EDT 0/2
9:00 PM EDT - 9:30 PM EDT 0/2
9:30 PM EDT - 10:00 PM EDT 0/2

Sunday

1:00 PM EDT - 1:30 PM EDT 0/2
1:30 PM EDT - 2:00 PM EDT 0/2
2:00 PM EDT - 2:30 PM EDT 0/2

If any readings take longer I just push the timelines forward a little bit, will post them before starting the next reading. These will be not as long as my normal readings but if the reading should be longer I will do my best to please the energy requesting it.

PLEASE PROVIDE - Month and day of birth NOT YOUR YEAR!!! and a happy memory that happened recently if you don't wanna share your year, tell me your birth sign should be good enough.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi! Can I get the Quick Seed Reading and Channel?
Zodiac sign: Libra
Recent Happy memory: deeply connecting to Z and receiving a reassuring message from him.
Thank you.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Zaman7 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:07 pm Hi! Can I get the Quick Seed Reading and Channel?
Recent Happy memory: deeply connecting to Z and receiving a reassuring message from him.
Thank you.
Sure I'll do yours first.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

As, I'm still working on another reading, I have added 4 more slots for tomorrow. I'll be starting today's readings at 9 PM

2:30 PM EDT - 3:00 PM EDT 0/2
3:00 PM EDT - 3:30 PM EDT 0/2

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

Hi, can I get a Quick Seed Reading?

My recent happy memory is when my sister stayed with me and comforted me til I got better.

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Zaman7 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:07 pm Hi! Can I get the Quick Seed Reading and Channel?
Thank you.
Hi, thank you for letting me do this reading for you, to be honest there was a somewhat hostile and confusing energy that was trying to push its way forward during the reading. Even shifted the cards a little before cleansing the space and reshuffling the cards. I hope this helps you and is information that is useful. was honestly not expecting this type of reading but was definitely interesting.

This reading will briefly cover any energies associated with your astral and your past lives, any energies that wish to come forward or share knowledge with you. This may be 2-4 cards reading my banniks will let you know depending on the energies that come forward. You may ask one question, if the question doesn't make sense based on the energy we will ask a comparable question

XXX
1X2
XXX

Card One - An energy which wishes to come forward (Major arcana - entity/spirit / Immortal) (minor - event from your past life pushing towards you ) (EV)
Card two - A certain piece of information or knowledge this energy wishes to reveal to you about your past life (SS)
Question - Will ask one question after the cards are revealed

Card one - Four of Cups - There is an energy coming forward which has to add you in important advice for your current life. There was a short flow of energy which depicted several visions of the past which fed from an unknown source. Currently, this energy feels you are on a similar path from the past and wishes to guide you and show you the mistakes of your past. This energy revealed to me that you presently have been somewhat bored in your life, you have been constantly searching for something to spark your soul, you have recently experienced a low part of your life and believe something new and exciting will help you move past this. They would like to remind you that in your past life, you also experienced a similar low, you recklessly jumped forward into areas of study which you were not ready for, others took advantage of your lack of experience and you ended up suffering dearly in that past life for your mistakes of not taking a more cautious approach to life. Now although the circumstances are not to the same degree as before, recently you have been experimenting with your interests, and you soon if not already will be drawn to something. This energy will be intoxicating and hard to resist, but these visions suggest that you should be wary of anything of this sort. Take care of your future interests and take a slow approach to growing, if you don't this energy feels you may be ensnared by nasty traps and suffer some short-term troubles.

Card Two - Perspective - This energy is trying to shift your perspective to a wider angle, currently it feels like you have set your eyes on issues which seem impossible to avoid, no matter what you do you can't seem to shake the undeniable feeling of regret and unshakable sadness. You have been trying to distract yourself recently with new passions and practices, jumping from one energy to the next hoping this one will be the one to release the pain you have. You need to meditate and calm your mind, focus on those around you and the ones who will come shortly who truly care about you. A shift from short-term passions and distractions is necessary, focus on things that will last, and create bonds which will help you move forward. This energy believes there is someone who will help you greatly and is on their way. You must patiently wait for their arrival and come to the understanding that true progress comes through dedication and effort. You have many skills lying dormant which you have shifted your focus from, move towards things that make you inspired and turely passionate, and things will be ok.

Question - Is this regarding spiritual journey or life - This issue is related to both and has crept into every aspect of your life like a weed. Now is the time to pull the weed from its roots and move forward with a clean slate.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

mariana_trenchue wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:50 am Hi, can I get a Quick Seed Reading?

My recent happy memory is when my sister stayed with me and comforted me til I got better.
Hi, thank you for letting me do this reading for you! Although this might seem like a rather negative reading, try focusing on the more subtle positive energies throughout it, believe it is trying to tell you that you will get a new spirit or entity companion from a practitioner you never received from yet, trust the push and pull of this they will help you.

XXX
1X2
XXX

Card One - An energy which wishes to come forward (Major arcana - entity/spirit / Immortal) (minor - event from your past life pushing towards you ) (EV)
Card two - A certain piece of information or knowledge this energy wishes to reveal to you about your past life (SS)
Question - Will ask one question after the cards are revealed

Card One - Ten of Swords - There is a strong energy coming forward, although the origins of this energy are concealed its echo originated from a past life which is filled with betrayal and horrible endings. This energy wishes to warn you regarding recent events which seem to repeating themselves with outside sources pulling the strings. These outside forces desire a similar outcome from your past life, they desire you to lose everything, to feel defeated, and suffer. Focus on the strong energy trying to help you, it warns you to not focus on the easy answer, this problem is not simple and requires an outside hand. Something you never really tried, this energy suggests that to avoid the bad ending which is pushing its way before you, you need a fresh set of trusting eyes. Strong sword to defend you from the hidden daggers which are approaching from the shadows from all directions. This energy is wishing you to learn from your past life, do not trust the ones who push the hardest for your attention and trust. You must look past all your current connections, something new must enter or prepare to surrender what you have to those who wish to steal it from you.

Card Two - Trust the Timing - The strong energy wishes to point out that your life has deep connections to your past, you have entered this life on a specific journey, and although you have struggled to see the course of the current, you have experienced much passion and love in recent years. There are energies returning to you which are also from your past which want your demise and want you confused, they don't want you to continue down this path. Keep strong, although the current might be strong and the pull of the deep may be hard to handle. Keep riding this wave, and trust the path you are on, it is pure, it is wonderful and it is full of love. Do not stop this journey short by listening to negative energies and hurtful lies. Soon the sun will come out, and a new star will be born sharing the sky with the sun like the beautiful celestial skyline.

Question - What is the second star referring to? - There is something pulling you towards them, this is something you never quite experienced before, a new type of energy and a new source. They will help guide you and provide true insight, soon they will reach out to you, keep your mind open this energy is from someplace you have not considered before.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Hello!

If possible can I please get a Quick Life/Spiritual Journey Reading?

Zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏

Recent happy memory: My Azure Dragon Shifter wanted me to get a red jasper bracelet to remind me of him.

Thanks in advance! <3 <3 <3

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Cinlynn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Since I'm on a journey to improve my life and myself, with new goals and such and could use some energy to do so, may I have the rite of pan? Thank you <3

Birthday-december 24th

Happy memory- my kittens have started eating solid food this week and have been exploring around the house more. They grow up so fast! <3

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

stormdancer wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:09 am Hello!

If possible can I please get a Quick Life/Spiritual Journey Reading?

Zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏

Recent happy memory: My Azure Dragon Shifter wanted me to get a red jasper bracelet to remind me of him.

Thanks in advance! <3 <3 <3
Sure thing, I will do yours first tomorrow!

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”