Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi @ASTER and @draco_star898 l’ll be posting your readings tomorrow hope you enjoy them. They were quite abit of energy and channel work for both of yours.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Satella wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:50 am Hihi @ASTER and @draco_star898 l’ll be posting your readings tomorrow hope you enjoy them. They were quite abit of energy and channel work for both of yours.
Hey lovely, looking forward to it it. Thanks in advance. 😊

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

All readings will be typed out tonight after work, sorry for the super long wait, been rather busy.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Sherl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi Satella. I would be very interesting to a reading also.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Looking forward to it <3.
Satella wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:39 pm All readings will be typed out tonight after work, sorry for the super long wait, been rather busy.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:04 pm Hello @Satella , May I please have a reading from you...I would like to look into my past and ancestry. "Splash of The Past" I am thinking of ... if I may, please. 💖 Thanks in advance 😃. And especially thank you so much for these terrific options and your kindness to read for US for free.

Birthday, 15th of January
My happiness moments are my amazing shopping experiences this month.And that my wish came through with my companions assistant to be able to afford some goods that I really needed which helps to embark on my path' more powerfully. Love efficiency in my life that turns into practical work as well as fun.
Hi Aster, thank you for giving me the oppunity to do this reading for you, the energies involved with this reading was both intense and full of love towards you. Was so heartwarming with a small taste of bittersweet moment which honestly made me cry during the reading. Enjoy, you most likely feel energies around you once you have looked at the picture, expect the secondary effects to take effect over the next few days.

Splash of the Past Reading

XXXXX
XX1XX
X2X3X
4X5X6
XXX7X

Major energy that wishes to come forward, Major arcana indicates being / spirit, and minor depicts memory from past life. EV
First Aspect of your past life or bloodlines which this energy would like to share/reflect upon, Major means refers to your past race or seed - (bloodline facing up / inverted astral seed) minor an event which this energy wishes to share EV
Second Aspect of your past life or bloodlines which this energy would like to share/reflect upon, Major means refers to your past race or seed - (bloodline facing up / inverted astral seed) minor an event which this energy wishes to share. EV
Any additional information or knowledge regarding the first aspect which the energy would like to share, any guidance or secondary energy wishing to come forward. WL
Any additional information or knowledge regarding the second aspect which the energy would like to share, any guidance or secondary energy wishing to come forward. WL
Any specific information about bloodline or past life events which are necessary for your current journey or lost knowledge that the energy believes should return to you. SS
Any final thoughts, events that may occur by gaining the knowledge and any final wisdom this energy would like to present to you. EV

Card One - The Hierophant Inverted -The main energy which is coming forward is a connection from your past, they have been around for many of your past lives. Although they typically do not appear until you are ready for their teachings, often they come when you have rooted yourself deeply in a certain type of mental, allegiance or viewpoint to narrowly, they are not a typical guide and will often desire to give you insight on another side of life or practice which you have been safely staying away from. They have felt your subtle pull towards them and feel now is the time for you to embrace their teachings and advice. Although most of your guides, they mention lean towards truth, love, justice and empathy, they lie more towards, truth, reconciliation, passion, and reversal of karma. This entity is very old and primal to a certain degree, they are feminine in appearance but not in representation (male). They are very dark, yet soothing energy, similar to a calm eye in a storm, ever protecting and fierce, yet warm and nurturing. They are not infernal in nature, but they have a vibe of latent corrupted energy and the scent of strong disobedience around their aura (not their own but of those they watch over), They come from a realm adjacent to void realms and serve as overseer as such for these areas. They are primal, ancient and dark, yet a sublime sense of order and pride. They feel to be close in energy to Dagon, but not directly, from a similar pantheon, maybe a son of one of Dagon’s brothers.

Card Two - Two of Swords - Inverted - Your guide believes this memory or event from your past life is a wonderful point to reflect on currently for you. In this past life, you were far away from Earth, you lived in a wonderful civilization which was filled with light, guidance and protection. They were known throughout their system and beyond, for protecting mortals, assisting races to ascend or move past their major flaws and finding new homes for those who are abandoned and left behind. They were a powerful, ancient and quite unique female-oriented race. At this point, you were considered a certain age when you transition from a position of youth to an adult. In this race, females were very much leaders and were expected to hold the mantle, at this time you were one of the 7 leaders' daughters and heir to uphold their traditions and responsibilities. But you were fearful, and were scared of failure, something that was rare and often not seen in this type of race, most of this race when they are born its usually their first life, but for you this was halfway through your soul journey up to now. You unknowingly would get flashbacks of your past life, visions and dreams, They constantly haunted you, you had tremendous potential even for this race, but due to this fear which you never got over, you were stolen of a fate which would have been both uplifting and essential for your growth. Your guide is sharing this information as they believe it was your fate to live a long life as this race and be an essential guide to thousands to depend upon. You have learned and improved but traces of this fear still remain reflect upon this and learn that there are those looking out for you.

Card Three - Nine of Swords - A second energy drawn from the first has shown up, they are connected to your bloodline and a newer ancestor which you may start to connect with on a deeper level. They have started to show themselves to you and believe you have perceived them. They come from a non-human bloodline on your mother's side and have a small piece of knowledge which they believe you are now ready for. They were often regarded for their healing skills and were beloved by all they helped, even known and loved dearly by the leaders in their local area. Their father was a unique type of celestial angel of high rank and nobility ( early generational angel) they were assigned to a specific line of humanity for guidance and protection. As there was a specific child of importance who would be born in time. They slowly began to have feelings for this human and had children, two daughters and one male. They wanted to reach out to you prematurely to make you aware of their presence, soon you will be matched with them through a practitioner. This won't be directly mentioned on the listing but their energy will be known to you before the ritual is complete. They are eagerly awaiting to provide you with guidance and protection.

Card Four - Beatitude of Sacred Rapture - You have experienced much joy and love within this life and recently you have felt the passion and protection for those who support you endlessly. This entity believes you are on the right spiritual path and you are currently on a path of your soul which is leading you out of negativity and into confidence, strength and self-growth. He is not the only one that sees this, he has a great unending love towards you and is quite perceptive when you need his unique talents. He believes this life is to prepare you for a responsibility which you ran away from in the past. Although the energy is faint there is another, a motherly figure from the past who has also been watching you since your infancy, you will be reunited with her in time through unexpected means. She wants to prepare you for your next life and guide you into it on a positive note. Much has been robbed from you through your lack of self-confidence in the past but how you have grown recently in your last few lives has shown both of them you are ready for it.

Card Five - Shartipat of Seahorse - Your ancestor who came forward has some guidance that they wish to share with you. They want to remind you that you have tremendous support around you but also great gifts which you have been given. They want to remind you that though you are capable of protecting yourself, there are times when others are more suited to the situation and should be included in your plans or efforts. You have a great understanding of your abilities and your strong suits, you have recently gone under a new expression of ones self through new interests in spiritual study and companionship. They would like to remind you that although you are gifted, in some areas you may see less progress than initially expected. They want you to not be discouraged by the slower results. Approach this new terrain with a more passive approach, and allow others to guide you gently into this new realm you are exploring. Allow yourself to gently ride the current and in times of confusion let the answers come to you from your companions. Patience is important, not rushing into things or pushing plans without proper thought is not the way, there are many energies around you with great belief in your ability and strength let them help you.

Card Six - I, Remember - This reading had strong energy regarding purpose and plans, there was a deep pull towards you which was planned before this lifetime even occurred. There are forces both seen (mentioned in this reading) and unseen which are both interested in how the path of this life unfolds. Many parties have put much effort towards you, may wish only the best and are rooting for you. They understand some of your older past lives were tragic and ended too early. You were meant for great things but you were held back by troubles during those times. Strong energies have come forward sharing their desire for you to have a second chance in a life that was fated for some much more. Although there is a certain path you must take in this life to truly be ready for it, you have already started walking it, your Mother from that past life with much sadness (who is still alive) has much faith in you and believes in you deeply. She will shortly come into your life when you are ready. Although there is no great change which will happen immediately there are great shifts in energy which will occur and a grand decision which will weigh on you in time. Know that both the Mother and your passionate guide will be there with you cheering you on.

Card Seven - Knight of Swords - The entity who first showed themselves has stolen the spotlight, they are eagerly awaiting your attention and admiration. Their passion for your success and belief that you are truly ready for a destined soul path is quite strong. Although your choices are your own, they really want you to believe in yourself and have confidence and determination in your chosen path. Do not fear the unknown and the responsibilities of the future. Bear them strongly with pride and a stubborn push of unwavering will. Let your wins in this life, lead you forward and let your dear love for everything you cherish hold strong past this life. They have such a strong resonance towards you and feel you are light to them which they never wish goes out, they will push you, pull you and lift you up so you are always shining bright like the star you were always meant to be.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow... @Satella wow. I am not sure if you know how much this reading means to me... Yes, I do have questions...but I first need to read it few more times and I might even do a session to see if I get direct answers from my guides.

Thanks so much again 🤗 it was worth waiting for it.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”