Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hi everyone I hope you had a wonderful summer so far! I meant to do some free readings earlier but some complications came up sorry about that. Anyway, I’ll be offering three free readings using the potent energy of the sturgeon full moon next Tuesday, readings will be done on that day and finished up ideally that night or the next day.

My hyper divination team would like to tackle a few new layouts and a few beloved readings from my private clients and past forum posts. I hope you all enjoy these readings planning on having a quick turnout time for them, anyone is welcome to sign up simply provide your birthday ( year not needed or sign) and a happy recent memory you experienced.

Splash of The Past (my one bannik was firm on this title lul)

An in-depth 7-card reading exploring some aspect of your past lives or bloodlines or even ancestors who are reaching out to guide you or share their experiences. This will focus on two channels and the energy represented by the pull regarding this reading. The residual energy will be pooled together to provide additional effects such as visions of past events, things your ancestors wish to share or messages they want to privately share with you. This is a channel reading plus rite style offer. Poseidon stepped forward for the base energy for this rite.

The Shimmer of Growth - this reading is about your spirit-keeping journey and/or your magick journey, the reading reviews your current progress, any major influencing company both internal and external which you need to overcome, any distinct talents or natural gifts that shine from your energy and challenges which you are facing which are holding your progress back. The goal of this reading is to bring forth to you strengths, obstacles blocking your ability to truly shine and energies around you that you may not understand aiding your journey.

Crossroads of the Midsummer Rose >.<

For many although February might be noted as the month of love, summer is the time of new love, experiences and connections as we get busier during the nicer months of the year. This reading is to aid those who are currently struggling in a new relationship, unsure of the next steps or just need a little guide in terms of the great topic of love. Aphrodite has come forward to provide guidance within this reading which will consist of 5 cards. She also wants to aid in a rite which will provide additional private insight and guidance over the weeks after the reading is complete, through visions, dreams and the occasional sign :3.

New Friend Reading - this reading will be about a being or spirit who has been actively trying to reach out or has been curious about you, they come forward to share their feelings, desires and goals for you. Typically around 8-9 cards and rather in-depth reading covering all aspects and connections between you and this new potential friend reaching out to you.

Again I will only be doing three readings this time, everyone is welcome to join, just pick one of the listed readings I can also do a general reading which is 3-4 cards. Please provide your birthday or sign (only month and day NOT YEAR) and a recent happy event that occurred recently. I will go by post time for the first three who are interested and reply. I will confirm those who will be receiving readings either this upcoming Tuesday or Monday the night before.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello @Satella , May I please have a reading from you...I would like to look into my past and ancestry. "Splash of The Past" I am thinking of ... if I may, please. 💖 Thanks in advance 😃. And especially thank you so much for these terrific options and your kindness to read for US for free.

Birthday, 15th of January
My happiness moments are my amazing shopping experiences this month.And that my wish came through with my companions assistant to be able to afford some goods that I really needed which helps to embark on my path' more powerfully. Love efficiency in my life that turns into practical work as well as fun.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I would love to join! I’m interested in a glimmer of growth, my birth month is October, I’m a Libra and a happy memory would be my daughter graduating and how happy she was in her accomplishment.

Thank you <3

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Could I get the Shimmer of Growth reading if a space is still available? Thank you!

StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

Id love a reading. Shimmer of growth.

Birthday 23 september.
My recent happy event was when I finally went on that bike ride my dragon have been nagging me about and he flew beside me. We had a lot of fun. I felt so happy to have him as my friend.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

@ASTER @StarofHope @draco_star898 i will be gathering the energy tonight and start on your readings. @HopeFaerie i didn’t get your info I requested so I can’t do your reading tonight, if I have time I’ll do it on the week of the blue moon this month for you. All signups are closed at this time.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:11 pm @ASTER @StarofHope @draco_star898 i will be gathering the energy tonight and start on your readings. @HopeFaerie i didn’t get your info I requested so I can’t do your reading tonight, if I have time I’ll do it on the week of the blue moon this month for you. All signups are closed at this time.
Sorry, I didn't see that at the bottom. My birthday is July 25, and a recent happy event was visiting the aquarium with my niece. Thank you!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hey lovely @Satella, thinking of you in regards of these readings. Your is our going?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:43 am Hey lovely @Satella, thinking of you in regards of these readings. Your is our going?
Hi, I plan on posting the readings here by this Sunday. they may trickle in throughout the week or all on Sunday.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks in advance 💕 I am sure it'll be terrific insightsful revelations.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”