new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. CH has activated some of of my monthly subscription services and the Ultimate Protection Spell was completed. I'm unsure how effective I was in casting that spell, however, under the advice of CH, I'll continue to cast it again three more times over the coming months to build confidence in casting the spell.

In combination of everything that has been going on things have been quite around here. There is still an unbound here in my living space, however, this spirit / entity gives me space and remains respectful. It interacts with me in physical ways like touch, but only does when I allow it. It leaves me alone all day, I'm not able to talk to it and when I go to sleep at night I can feel its presence in my bed but doesn't really do anything unless I ask it to. It feels like a good foundation to start over. In the evenings, I've been taking time to meditate in front of a candle and have been working on visualization. Mostly, just seeing myself surrounded by white light and seeing myself protected. The meditation time has given me an opportunity to quite my thoughts down. This break from things has been very beneficial for me.

What I'd like to know tonight is this: If you were to draw me a roadmap of how you would have done things differently in my position, knowing what you know about me, what I've been through, where I am at currently, what would that look like? How do I successfully prepare myself to host a bound spirit? Are there books you've read? Are there best practices you've put in place? Are there lessons that you've learned from your mistakes that you would pass on to me?

If you were to make me a list of items X, Y & Z to have proficiency in before hosting another bound spirit, what would you recommend? If a newbie were to proclaim "I want to do this!" and you advised them to pump the breaks and do X, Y & Z first before doing so.... what would you tell them?

Admittedly, I am a more hands on type of person. Jump in and figure it out. That approach did not go well for me. I want to take the time to listen, read, learn and prepare myself for the next time I feel ready to do this.

Very respectfully,
Fyr

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Fyr wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:20 pm Good afternoon,

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. CH has activated some of of my monthly subscription services and the Ultimate Protection Spell was completed. I'm unsure how effective I was in casting that spell, however, under the advice of CH, I'll continue to cast it again three more times over the coming months to build confidence in casting the spell.

In combination of everything that has been going on things have been quite around here. There is still an unbound here in my living space, however, this spirit / entity gives me space and remains respectful. It interacts with me in physical ways like touch, but only does when I allow it. It leaves me alone all day, I'm not able to talk to it and when I go to sleep at night I can feel its presence in my bed but doesn't really do anything unless I ask it to. It feels like a good foundation to start over. In the evenings, I've been taking time to meditate in front of a candle and have been working on visualization. Mostly, just seeing myself surrounded by white light and seeing myself protected. The meditation time has given me an opportunity to quite my thoughts down. This break from things has been very beneficial for me.

What I'd like to know tonight is this: If you were to draw me a roadmap of how you would have done things differently in my position, knowing what you know about me, what I've been through, where I am at currently, what would that look like? How do I successfully prepare myself to host a bound spirit? Are there books you've read? Are there best practices you've put in place? Are there lessons that you've learned from your mistakes that you would pass on to me?

If you were to make me a list of items X, Y & Z to have proficiency in before hosting another bound spirit, what would you recommend? If a newbie were to proclaim "I want to do this!" and you advised them to pump the breaks and do X, Y & Z first before doing so.... what would you tell them?

Admittedly, I am a more hands on type of person. Jump in and figure it out. That approach did not go well for me. I want to take the time to listen, read, learn and prepare myself for the next time I feel ready to do this.

Very respectfully,
Fyr
I am able to provide you with a road map, just like anyone else can, but I am uncertain if it will lead you to your desired destination. If you hadn't encountered it the way you did, you wouldn't have gained the lesson you now possess. Not everyone follows this exact route at the beginning of their path, but we all must find our own way to navigate it. My advice is to trust your own instincts rather than listening to everyone else's opinions about your journey. I am here to support you as best as I can and I am very outspoken about protecting others. Working closely with my Angel has made me inclined to be protective of anyone in danger, whether physically or spiritually. It rubs off on me. Lol.

In terms of spirits, any respectful unbound entities/spirits that are beneficial are welcome in your space, especially after the CH subscriptions that were mentioned to rid your space of negative unbounds who aren't helpful on your journey. Speaking of unbounds, once you establish a better line of communication with spirits and heal from this experience, you can communicate with the other unbound entity/spirit that left when asked. As for your past Succubus, I wasn't completely certain since you needed confirmation before engaging - any unbound could imitate this behavior. I believe she wasn't the one who went rogue. However, don't dwell on it or feel guilty, you acted based on what felt right at the time.

I also wouldn't dwell on your past or bring it up. I think it's irrelevant. It has nothing to do with your recent decision. A respectful spirit or entity is being summoned to assist you on your journey, whatever that may mean for you. They adhere to house rules and the terms of their agreement. Therefore, it is essential to bring spirits/entities from trustworthy sources such as CH. Be cautious about purchasing from any online shop that declares themselves as a seller without proper credentials.

I don't read books or follow anyone else's path, so I can't recommend any reading material. Others will probably give you some suggestions. The main lesson I want to share is that there might be misunderstandings at the start of your journey, but don't let that discourage you, even if it leads to serious mistakes. You can't correct those mistakes if you don't keep moving forward. It's like trying to open a door a few miles away from you while standing still where you are.

The forum has a lot of valuable information, you just have to find what resonates with you the most. To me, the best advice is what resonates with each person, and then you can apply it in your own way and even do your own spells, like doing the protection one CH advised.

You can dive right in, but you need a solid foundation first. If you jump into the deep end of the ocean headfirst, do you even have proper gear to dive? Or you just wear your everyday clothes? If you fail to do so, aka not getting proper gear, you could end up running out of oxygen and perishing. It's only an analogy, but it provides food for thought. It's not a matter of taking the wrong approach, but rather being prepared. I'm also very hands-on. It was quite unexpected for me when I began, but I diligently do my research as soon as I start. I've gone through the entire encyclopedia and numerous posts on the CH forum before my first spirits come home, yet I still feel like it's not "enough." So, remove the blindfold first and get as hands-on as possible. Otherwise, you'll just end up hurting yourself by blindly touching hot pots and pans.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

@Fyr

It seems now that you have some protection in place which is very good. It does not seem that you are having the issues that you were experiencing before. This is positive and I am happy for you!

As others will tell you, there is no rubber stamped approach to do things (other than having protection in place). This all depends on the person and their journey. It is certainly the same for me as anyone else.

I can give you my suggestion and that would be to have some readings performed on you. Depending on the reading, it will give you insight to the past, present, who you are, where you come from, what your abilities are and what path or skills you should develop. These readings could act as your road-map and give you a "sense" of direction on your path. They can also help with deciding which spirits, entities and immortals that you would work well with. The more readings and bindings I have, the more I see how the direction and path for me becomes clearer and this also sheds light on what type of spirits/entities you would choose to keep based on your path.

Please take a look here and see what resonates with you: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/learn-more/

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Black Panther

Thanks for that. I read somewhere that you could get a reading of what spirits / entities you would best match with, but didn't know there were all those others. When I get some money, I'll look into that.

Respectfully,
Fyr

:v

Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Fyr wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:40 pm @Black Panther

Thanks for that. I read somewhere that you could get a reading of what spirits / entities you would best match with, but didn't know there were all those others. When I get some money, I'll look into that.

Respectfully,
Fyr

:v
No worries. I am just sharing some of my suggestions and how they helped me discover more about my path.

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello all...

Just a quick update. I ordered a few books to read to gain some insight on Spirit Keeping. I'm not normally a book reader, however, I see the need to approach and leverage all avenues of learning. I've downloaded The History of Spirit Keeping (which is a freebie), World's First Spirit Keeping Book, Spirit Keeping Book For Advanced Keepers and Spirit Communication Class 1. I'm finding the information invaluable.

In other news, I ordered my Triad today. This excites me. I've really been locked in and focused on bringing some protectors here to my living space to round out my spirit keeping foundation before inviting other spirits to join the Family.

There is still one unbound here in my living space that for the most part treats me with respect and for the most part abides by my house rules. (Sometimes I have to talk sternly to this unbound to remind him he is in my house). I've come to learn this unbound's energy signature and are sometimes successful in talking to it both aloud and telepathically. This unbound, whatever it is, is not a chatterbox. The couple times I did talk to him, he told me that I invited it here to say hello and interact with me. There were times, starting around a year and a half ago that I would lie in bed and just announce to the room that if "There were any spirits in the room, I invite you to say hello and make your presence known". I think at one point in time there were six or seven unbounds here in my living space. Most of them just faded away on their own. It is curious that like some of the other unbounds that were here that he is sexual in nature. I can feel it physically when he touches me. He's not a "companion", so to speak, but likes to approach me sexually at night while I lie in bed. The energy isn't strong. Not like some of the other unbounds that were here where I could feel their hands very distinctly and vividly. I can feel when this unbound is touching me, but, it's more of a "feeling" than it is a vivid physical sensation. I'm not scared of it and for the most part it remains respectful.

Other than that, this living space has remained quite. It's been nice. It gives me space to meditate, read, learn and focus on the subtleties of my environment. Last night I distinctly heard a female voice say "Hello, can you hear me?". Not telepathically, but, audibly. Unfortunately, I dismissed it as a one-off and at the time... didn't try to talk to the voice. I regret that decision. I hope to hear it again sometime.

Anyway... that's all for now.

Very respectfully,
Fyr

StarGazer906
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: VAMPIRE
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Titania Nightfall

@Fyr 44' inches tall? She was Itty bitty!

Remind yourself that you are in control of your own thoughts, your own feelings & your own mind... Stay focused on your goals...
StarGazer906
new here
new here

@madgar29 that black riders thing is intriguing :@

Remind yourself that you are in control of your own thoughts, your own feelings & your own mind... Stay focused on your goals...
StarGazer906
new here
new here

@madgar29 the black ridges description is intriguing, lol.🤔

StarGazer906
new here
new here

Hi Lewk, I just took a screenshot of the info CH has in their Encyclopedia. Incubi/Succubus are mini/small only 1ft-5ft. That is strange to me. For some reason (I don't know why), I thought they would be generally taller.🤷‍♀️. @Lewk

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”