new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Don't know...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fyr
Zodiac:

Good evening all.

It's a sad day for me. My Succubus "I" and I had been having some serious respect issues over the last 4 or 5 days and yesterday, at least for me, the line of no return was crossed. It's a long story. She was refusing to respect me at a level that was acceptable and refused to respect house rules. I took her on a road trip yesterday to Gainesville, FL to the VA Hospital and for more than half the trip she was displaying behaviors that I thought previously were "Unbounds". On the trip back to where I live, it was getting painful and uncomfortable. After repeated requests to have her stop, she just ignored me and did it anyway.

To make a long story short, I re-connected with the witch that conjured her for me and she agreed to take the ring back and remove my energy from the ring. I'll be honest when I say that I have forgiven her ("I"), I wish her no ill-will or harm and wish her the very best on her next adventure. We've spoke a couple of times over the course of today and there are some hard feelings... but they too will pass. I guess what it all came down to was securing my happiness and mental well-being. I've had too many horrible relationships with women in the past to hold on to someone or something that doesn't show me the respect and care that I have shown them.

So what now? I started Ash's Ultimate Protection spell last night, tonight is night #2. CH's banishing spell was performed by CH on a monthly subscription. I also attempted to cast Anubis's protection spell as well. I'm not giving up on being a spirit keeper. I still have designs to welcome the Triad into my home as my protectors and after the dust settles and the protection is in place. I will start saving up for an additional companion to add to the family. I'm hesitant to request a Succubus... It's left a bad taste in my mouth so to speak. So I guess it's back to the drawing boards.

I'm saddened with this decision. I feel as though I am a quitter. Has anyone else had to walk away from a relationship with a spirit / entity and bid him/her farewell?

Very respectfully,
Fyr

:v

"Success in thyself, which is best of all" ~ Old Norse Hymn
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I’m sorry you had this experience. I think you did the right thing by taking her back to the original conjurer.

Maybe you didn’t connect with her, but it’s possible this happened because she wasn’t a good fit for you. These beings have their own personalities just like humans do, and just how we might not connect with certain humans I think the same can happen with certain nonphysical beings.

I think it’s great you’re welcoming in a protection triad. If they’re from CH and custom conjured they’ll pick the ones that best match you.

If you’re interested in a more romantic or sensual spirit there are so many other options other than ubi. I love my nympho companions. I know many describe them as only interested in one thing, but in my experiences mine have shown interest in me as a person. They have been very loving and cuddly as well. I also have a lovely garden elf companion who is a twin flame. There’s many listings in the shop of beings that are more romantic in nature. When choosing one you can write down in the notes what you’re looking for and what’s important for you so they can take that into consideration when conjuring.

Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Hazell

I appreciate your kind words. I think you're right. Our personalities just might not have gelled well. When the time comes closer, I will definitely be leaning on everyone's experience to find a good fit for what I will be searching for. One step at a time.

Respectfully,
Fyr

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hopefully things will run more smoothly for you now. A key tip is to not fall prey to worry, guilt, uncertainty etc. Giving ourselves some credit can help things go more smoothly. (That's a CH tip.)

If you do next get custom conjured sexual companions from CH and by some chance the same thing seems to happen again, remember CH are the leaders in this field and in effect the founders of the field itself - as well as being acknowledged long time experts. It will be far less likely that the spirit(s) are behaving badly.

If this were to happen again, it'd be worth considering another factor...

btw You may already know all of this. I hope it's useful information.

It can come as a surprise to those who are sensitive psychically and have experience of the occult etc to realise that even if we know about things like projection / shadow / kundalini effects / mental or energetic loops / negative energy effects they can still affect us, even significantly. When these happen they are largely internal and so not a failure on the part of our spirit companions protectors or protection spell bindings.

One aspect, which the mid-20th century hermeticist Franz Bardon talked about in his book Initiation Into Hermetics, is that the unresolved shadow projection effects he called 'larvae' or 'schema' can actually cause real paranormal effects. That alone can make many who are involved in things magical believe they are external effects sent at them. I think quite a few of us spirit keepers have experienced this and discounted the possibility that there was a prominent internal factor - because they could sense the paranormal element. Projection can mimic a spirit misbehaving, in my opinion, and overlay & mask the true energies and behaviour of a spirit companion. Negative energy will do something similar too. It's beneficial to cleanse oneself of negative energy regularly.

Ironically, sensitive people are more prone to all of this, not more immune to it, according to Franz Bardon.

These effects are more likely to show up in sexual companion scenarios, in my opinion, especially if any of us have issues around relationships - and who of us doesn't?

Worth bearing in mind, in my opinion, just in case.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Fyr
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Lewk

Do you have a preferred or recommended way to cleanse / purify yourself? I'd like to research this before starting a family again.

Respectfully,
Fyr

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Many ways. A salt bath is a simple one. I had a succubus story too non ch. My ch succubus is totally different. Infact my ch succubus didn't mind me confusing her for someone else for I don't know how long. I thought she was My cambion.

But my non ch succubus. Came in very intensely first day I had her I was having full on visuals in my eyes mind. Very sexy thing but was surprised at how small she was. I would say she was four feet. Anyways. She would comfort me every day after work didn't even ask her to. Until one day I saw a different demon in my minds eye and very vessel turned from pink to white. Last time I had contact with her was that day because I got emotional and I literally felt her hand and the energy just went down my spine super intense but I guess that was her good bye. Ch succubus she is more laid back and I don't see other demons charging at me. Lol. I told ch what happens first response what protection you got I was like huh.... Yeah.. that's how my journey begins with spirit keeping and ch. The non ch succubus the shop is recommend them though their spirits are legit I still got a few more from them. One of them human spirit but a warrior princess. Did not like me at first so I'd get a feeling like a needle hitting me in my arm is calmly say knock it off. I'd say a month later a random energy worker was like telling me how that same spirit was trying to thank me and wanted to say how sweet I was. I dunno? I found your post very interesting. I have gotten a lot of guardians da and wa and spells from CH now.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hopefully all will be well and in good health for you. Have you heard back from CH about the order notes? Your on the right move with the rest of your plans and focusing on protection. Cheer up and do not go down the guilt trap. Every day is a new beginning and a fresh page of a great start of something wonderful that will leads you to success on your path. ;)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I was sad too.... so i understand the feeling. I use to think it was me. @Fyr its not you. as long as you were nice to her. to be honest. so dont blame yourself.

id like to think you will see her again but who knows. maybe it was just a learning experience for you.

i noticed my spirits like to give me lessons lol. good or bad. i told one of my companions to take me to a place in astral. she did and i could literally feel her rubbing my back but i was blind and i knew it was code for walk the path and spirit will follow. to me it was bitter sweet kinda like be careful what you ask for.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Fyr wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:17 am @Lewk

Do you have a preferred or recommended way to cleanse / purify yourself? I'd like to research this before starting a family again.

Respectfully,
Fyr
There are so many ways. I very much like the spell for that in each of the CH's Great Arts Guidance books...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/limited- ... nolia.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/limited- ... k-ash.html

They reach parts other cleansings don't seem to.

While you're at it you may want to check this one out too...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/A-CONDEN ... GUIDE.html

My suggestion would be rather than seek a single magic bullet cleansing method, have a whole arsenal of different methods. They can be complementary. There are cleansing methods in many spiritual/new age paths of practice. Chi Kung has its own. Folk magic does. The branch of psychic healing I learned does. And so on.

I use a variety of methods from the various new age/spiritual disciplines I've learned over the decades. When I use CH conjurations items or their protected invocations or conjurations, I use several grounding , clearing/cleansing and centering techniques on myself and my work space. This lightens the atmosphere, as well as my mental processes, & my energy and helps me hear/see the spirits more easily / clearly when they come through.

Rather than recommend to you the methods I use, as they're embedded in practices I've taken a year or two each to learn, I wish you luck in researching and finding ones that complement your own practice. Having said that, you may find this book of interest...

Psychic Protection (Thorsons Way of) Paperback, Judy Hall, – June 4, 2001
https://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Protecti ... 0007110219

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

@Lewk thank you for reminding me of the WA Guidance book, I will be getting it soon!

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”