venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I did have celestial visitors, at least 4was with me. Then other night, I have had the white flowing white cloud manifested again. Each times, I get strong lucid dreams. The celestial type was reminded me of not being from here but from space. I feel they were ancestors of mine, in white dresses, blond hairs. Some of them were males and 2 females.

I have heard descended engine noise of a ship. 🤔 Yes, as weard as it's sounds. That is propable surprised me the most in my dream because I remember it so vividly. I remembered having huged by them and they were warmly greeted me like family, we always knew each other... everyone. They were talked to me, but unfortunately can't recall anything else, only the visions, their look, the sound of a spaceship and then my entire day of sadness in my soul.

I really wish I could have remembered something else about the exchange or the nature of the conversation. Because, I do have some profound sadness ever since they have visited me. But because I do not remember anything else, I can't seem to figure out the nature of my mood change. So could work throughit. Is it sadness due to farewell after the warm meeting with the th my distant family or its the message I have got from them that, I now retain in my subconscious that turned me to into this sadness?

I do hope I'll get some more revelation on this, because it's important to me, and my path. Especially, if something related to my future.

@Vipera aspis atra , in case you are wondering... This picture is my light being form that is my astral type and closest image drawing I could atcheve with an online app. Unfortunately, my hair is not turned out as I wanted it. The color is right, but changes the same way as my wings on the top of the light browns underlayer.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

FoehnFox
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'd love to join this

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Anyone who has not already still has another day to opt into this and receive its influence~

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”