Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I just received my binding to a satyress, and was curious how many other people have bindings to them and what their experiences have been. Part of her description reads "SHE IS A CHATTY AND SOCIAL FRIEND WHO WILL GIVE YOU ENCOURAGEMENT THROUGH PERSONAL APPRECIATION AND WISDOM. SHE LOVES TO TALK, INTERACT, AND BE ACTIVE IN ANYTHING & EVERYTHING SHE CAN IN YOUR LIFE." It should be fun having someone who talks to me all the time. She sounds fun.

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Ive got a Satyr, and let me just say... Dude has surprised and exasperated me many times. So it'll never be dull for you, that's for sure!

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

One of my spirit guides is a Satyr from Immortal Demeter, who is the Goddess of Harvest. All Satyrs nature is different, depending on who sends you one.

My Satyr is concerned of my relationships and connections. He looks after me alone this line and he is very kind and fun loving and happy friend.

It was one of the biggest surprise to know about this fact. I don't naturally gravitate to Satyrs but Immortal Demeter thought it otherwise. She sent him to me, so I would need one. He also loves nature and gets alone with everyone.

tulku1 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:21 pm I just received my binding to a satyress, and was curious how many other people have bindings to them and what their experiences have been. Part of her description reads "SHE IS A CHATTY AND SOCIAL FRIEND WHO WILL GIVE YOU ENCOURAGEMENT THROUGH PERSONAL APPRECIATION AND WISDOM. SHE LOVES TO TALK, INTERACT, AND BE ACTIVE IN ANYTHING & EVERYTHING SHE CAN IN YOUR LIFE." It should be fun having someone who talks to me all the time. She sounds fun.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

radd1973
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

I have two satyresses in my keep and they are funny and entertaining companions. I don't want to miss them. They make me laugh often and they can be a bit 'naughty' sometimes, which I like.

Return to “Dark Arts”