Search found 1351 matches
- Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:31 am
- Forum: Paranormal Experiences
- Topic: Ring in my one ear, tinnitus or spirit communication?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 214
It’s so medically common, that honestly I’d assume it was tinnitus and get it checked out. If no good explanation comes from that, then I’d move on to divination.
- Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:57 pm
- Forum: Immortals - Specific
- Topic: Offerings to Aset/Isis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 77
Yeah. The impression I've gotten is that Budge's translation work is foundational but also very much a product of his cultural time and place. Pinch's approach is different both in that regard and because she's a practitioner. And she's prolific, lol. Individual mileage may vary.
- Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:29 pm
- Forum: Books & Literature
- Topic: Writing a novel - I need your help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 88
As sympathetic magic, voodoo doesn’t always use words. It’ll vary a lot among practitioners. Write something that makes sense within the historical framework of the practice and that is organic for the character.