Search found 1670 matches
- Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:27 pm
- Forum: Magickals/Enchanted
- Topic: Creepy Hollows Tarot Deck - AWESOME!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1037
Hi folks, thinking of getting these Tarot cards to aid communication with my Sanguine Vampire. Do the cards work with ALL spirits. Are they easy to work with, as I've never used Tarot cards Cheers Ch has greatly simplified things with this set. For communication of say a yes no question type scenar...
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:44 pm
- Forum: Dark Arts
- Topic: does anyone here work with demons?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 1652
How could I contact you for more information? (sorry I am new here and not sure if there is a way to private message or not). PM is restricted to tenured members or above. Aurora magic should have a shop listing on the sellers section. Once you find that you should be able to get contact informatio...
I'm saying two things. One never use pop culture as a source since a lot of it is wrong. And two Artemis is the goddess of the hunt besides everything else she is. Don't expect her to behave like she is depicted in a book that has Percy as the son of posiden and not Zeus which he actually is.
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:29 am
- Forum: Messages & Updates
- Topic: Creepy Hollows - Celebrating 17 Years!!!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 4213
Thank you, there is much I would still be in the dark about if it weren't for the wonder that is the resource of creepy hollows.
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:24 am
- Forum: Beginner/Newbie Area
- Topic: if you pick bind to spirits how would you receive the code words
- Replies: 2
- Views: 78
Literally the same method as everyone else. The order notes, unless you pay for paper copies then mail.
Percy Jackson is not a reliable source of information. The author borrowed from Greek mythology and changed a bunch of stuff. She is the huntress and if you are not careful you may become the prey.
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:12 am
- Forum: Unsolved Mysteries
- Topic: What made average everyday ‘medieval humans’ more open to the paranormal?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 3351
Something to mention is that medieval humans on average were less ‘empathic’ than modern ones, (or unless the rate would not be as guessed because our use of technology can weaken it from somebody who studied its impacts on brains for the ‘word reading’ part linked to real life reading). How did me...
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 pm
- Forum: Spirit Keeping
- Topic: General Nympho/Succubus/Incubus Questions
- Replies: 239
- Views: 125705
It would be heaven on earth if you have a relationship with your past life lover or spouse because they know you on a very deep level and are very insightful of you and your bond with them, your love and passion for each other is nothing like any other, like it will seem to good to be true (most es...