Sellers with Legit Fast Powerful Spells

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

[/quote)

I get the sense that you're seeking an answer, but perhaps you haven't been truly listening. In the forum chat, 3 of us have been trying to warn you about this, but it seems like you've been ignoring our advice. I strongly recommend that you pay close attention to every word that Vipera has shared, as no one else could say it better.

Let me reiterate once more: spells cannot guarantee a lottery win unless it's already in your Destiny. And if not, there's usually a significant trade-off involved. I've heard stories of people winning the lottery and experiencing mysterious deaths in their families around the same time. This is not an isolated incident; my human friends have shared similar tales. So, please be extremely cautious when wishing for a "get rich fast" solution. Depending on the sources, these spells often come with consequences and can be quite dangerous.

[/quote]

It's not than i'm not listening it's that I'm just desperate also I'm getting a bit tired of the lectures, and just want people to recommend me sellers with good wish/luck/wealth spells. I don't know many good spell casters, though i hear people say CH is good but I've gotten spells from CH before, and they didn't work for me. Also spells like i lose someone in my family don't matter to me because i am willing to make that trade if that is what it took. Not everyone loves their family so i don't feel anything if one were to die in order for me to become rich and they were always going to die eventually anyway. And i doubt anyone would know of a spell with this sort of trade to begin with.

Senara
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

500 is not enough to even get rich from stocks. People lose their life savings on stocks.

No one is lecturing you it's just that there is no get rich fast spells. Even working with djinn or demons doesn't give fast results if you are just sitting around expecting to win the lottery.

Young people are always desperate but you won't get anywhere unless you have a full time job. Why don't you try casting your own spells?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

GoldenAitvaras wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:51 pm It's not than i'm not listening it's that I'm just desperate also I'm getting a bit tired of the lectures, and just want people to recommend me sellers with good wish/luck/wealth spells. I don't know many good spell casters, though i hear people say CH is good but I've gotten spells from CH before, and they didn't work for me. Also spells like i lose someone in my family don't matter to me because i am willing to make that trade if that is what it took. Not everyone loves their family so i don't feel anything if one were to die in order for me to become rich and they were always going to die eventually anyway. And i doubt anyone would know of a spell with this sort of trade to begin with.
You won't become rich with this mindset. Have you been on the hunt for wealth spells for over 5 years? It's not that the spells for wealth don't work, it's just that your expectations are unrealistic. Vipera has already explained how wealth magic operates. You have also received plenty of good advice, but it appears that you're not truly listening. So, no matter how many wealth spells you buy or how extraordinary the spell casters are, they won't lead you to success. You must first focus on self-improvement. Keep in mind, these are not lectures, just good old-fashioned facts.

That remark about sacrificing a family member's life for wealth is quite disturbing. Here's something for you to ponder: consider how such a dark spell could bring about your own downfall rather than someone else in your family. It's impossible to predict the outcome of such spell. I wish you the best of luck.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You will continue to get nothing with the mindset you're in right now, and frankly that's the best-case scenario. There is no spell that will help you if you do not work on your heavily skewed priorities and mindset first. That's not a lecture, that's telling you the only way you're gonna make it work.

CherryCherry
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astaroth
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

For a few months I've been ordering some spells on Etsy. It was a few sellers. Not all of them brought results, unfortunately.

The best spell was a binding love ritual. It helped me make up with my boyfriend. The vendor was very kind and helped sort out my situation. It was performed by Beatrice from beatademonica store. I can't comment on other spells, however this ritual had a great effect.

Return to “Sellers You Love”