Sellers with Legit Fast Powerful Spells

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Looking for sellers who have legit fast working and powerful spells that work. Specifically, for wishes, luck and wealth/money. I'm talking extremely powerful spells guaranteed to work and bring fast results. Ones for getting rich or winning the lottery would also be appreciated.

Sinnamon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Super speed

There is no fast get rich spells and lottery spells don't mean you win the jackpot instantly. There is nothing that will make you rich overnight.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sinnamon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:39 pm There is no fast get rich spells and lottery spells don't mean you win the jackpot instantly. There is nothing that will make you rich overnight.
Of course, I don't mean overnight, but spells that can help me win before the year is over or become wealthy enough before the year is over would be nice. I'm trying to move out from my parent's place and just a part-time job would certainly make that difficult. So, if i could make enough money via stocks or win the jackpot on a scratcher even for just 5,000 a week or month for life then that would be great. Something that can help me acquire enough money and within a few months is what i need.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Here's the issue with your thinking that will keep you from having success no matter how powerful and effective the spell is: You need to have an understanding of magic and magic manifestation, and be willing to go along with its process, if you want enormous result.

Not to mention when it's money, most people have financial insecurity that motivates them to want this kind of magic and there's an element of that you need to work on changing if you want a result to take more easily. If you're insecure about money then you're not attractive to money. Any spells intended to generate a major outcome incline to taking longer as they have to lay a foundation for you, there's a whole blueprint to magic that people with the 'I want it by this time' mentality are not secure enough to work with.

Windfalls that happen rapidly usually either happen for someone already prepared - in the position to receive it (mentally, energetically, spiritually, and maybe with favorable physical factors), or they happen with a significant risk that you'll lose it just as quickly as you got it. People who want a lot of money quickly don't know what they are asking for.

Certain avenues will pre-exist for that money to come through - some of them are not good, it could be the quickest ones that have awful consequences. If a new avenue has to be carved out that is more suitable to your vision of life, it's going to take more and it's going to mean some drastic changes in your circumstances outside of the wealth thing.

It's far more effective first and foremost to consider what you want the wealth for, what your intentions are with it, and to have spells that focus on the actual things you want to obtain or remedy by the wealth.
When it comes to wealth magic people are constantly setting themselves up to fail. You will waste your money on the wrong spells without taking all of this into account. Abundance flows freely when other areas are properly dealt with.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I was already planning on getting other spells to deal with other things in addition to the wealth/luck spells. Like getting blockage removal spells, happiness spells and home related spells and what not so it wasn't going to be the wealth/luck spells alone.

Senara
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

That goal is unrealistic and it is also impossible. If you want to trade stocks do you even have the excess money to buy them? And can you even afford to lose it?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

GoldenAitvaras wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:28 pm Looking for sellers who have legit fast working and powerful spells that work. Specifically, for wishes, luck and wealth/money. I'm talking extremely powerful spells guaranteed to work and bring fast results. Ones for getting rich or winning the lottery would also be appreciated.
It seems like you may be quite young, still living with your parents. I can understand that your perspective on wealth might be a bit distorted. However, if there were spells that could instantly make someone wealthy, witches would be living in castles with their own butlers by now. It's simply not realistic.

I get the sense that you're seeking an answer, but perhaps you haven't been truly listening. In the forum chat, 3 of us have been trying to warn you about this, but it seems like you've been ignoring our advice. I strongly recommend that you pay close attention to every word that Vipera has shared, as no one else could say it better.

Let me reiterate once more: spells cannot guarantee a lottery win unless it's already in your Destiny. And if not, there's usually a significant trade-off involved. I've heard stories of people winning the lottery and experiencing mysterious deaths in their families around the same time. This is not an isolated incident; my human friends have shared similar tales. So, please be extremely cautious when wishing for a "get rich fast" solution. Depending on the sources, these spells often come with consequences and can be quite dangerous.

Did my Keep assist me in becoming wealthier? While I confidently answered in the affirmative, they disagreed. I wholeheartedly agree with Vipera's statement, and I'd like to illustrate it with a personal anecdote.
I had already made up my mind to find a new workplace where I would be treated better, so I was actively searching for opportunities. Coincidentally, around that time, my boss faced the consequences of her actions thanks to my Keep. I didn't ask for it, but it seemed like karma had caught up with her as the business got sold. However, I must clarify that my increased income was not solely due to any wealth spells or supernatural intervention. It was the result of my own readiness to embrace new opportunities and create a better future for myself. Funny enough, my Keep played a passive role in pushing me forward without even realizing it. Otherwise, it would have been harder and taken longer to achieve financial success. To expedite the manifestation of desired outcomes, it's important to blaze your own trail. This means taking proactive steps towards achieving your goals. So, consider forging your own path to ensure faster results.

In your situation, I would advise sticking to Vipera wisdom and aiming for more attainable goals, such as finding a better job opportunity. This way, you can increase your earnings, but remember, it still requires hard work and dedication. Sorry to disappoint, but there are no potent wealth spells or spirits that can guarantee a lifetime income of $5,000 per week. Lol. As Senara pointed out, it seems like you lack knowledge about the stock market and don't have the funds to invest. I believe you may be looking at wealth from the wrong angle.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:10 pm Here's the issue with your thinking that will keep you from having success no matter how powerful and effective the spell is: You need to have an understanding of magic and magic manifestation, and be willing to go along with its process, if you want enormous result.

Not to mention when it's money, most people have financial insecurity that motivates them to want this kind of magic and there's an element of that you need to work on changing if you want a result to take more easily. If you're insecure about money then you're not attractive to money. Any spells intended to generate a major outcome incline to taking longer as they have to lay a foundation for you, there's a whole blueprint to magic that people with the 'I want it by this time' mentality are not secure enough to work with.

Windfalls that happen rapidly usually either happen for someone already prepared - in the position to receive it (mentally, energetically, spiritually, and maybe with favorable physical factors), or they happen with a significant risk that you'll lose it just as quickly as you got it. People who want a lot of money quickly don't know what they are asking for.

Certain avenues will pre-exist for that money to come through - some of them are not good, it could be the quickest ones that have awful consequences. If a new avenue has to be carved out that is more suitable to your vision of life, it's going to take more and it's going to mean some drastic changes in your circumstances outside of the wealth thing.

It's far more effective first and foremost to consider what you want the wealth for, what your intentions are with it, and to have spells that focus on the actual things you want to obtain or remedy by the wealth.
When it comes to wealth magic people are constantly setting themselves up to fail. You will waste your money on the wrong spells without taking all of this into account. Abundance flows freely when other areas are properly dealt with.
very true !

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I can vouch for CH's Mardi Gras coin spell as one that has absolutely given me some good nudges of money. A few hundred dollars out of the blue here, an unexpected major discount there, and new opportunities to get paid tend to pop up in one way or another.

It works, and has more than paid for itself. But it didn't make me rich and I'm not expecting it to. The largest single thing that I can attribute to it in any way is an extremely generous gift of a thousand dollars from a person who respected me for having put in some hard work. And that's the critical thing, it won't just land in your lap. You have to show that you at least in some way deserve it through action alongside working with the spell. I tend to find that I happen to come across what I need, when I need it, in unexpected ways. And in a way, isn't that basically what most people would appreciate out of being "rich" anyways? A reduction in problems. That's the type of prosperity you should seek and look for. Anything beyond that is just extra

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Senara wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:21 pm That goal is unrealistic and it is also impossible. If you want to trade stocks do you even have the excess money to buy them? And can you even afford to lose it?
Well i was only going to invest/buy stocks with less than 500 dollars at first so i'm new to stocks.

Return to “Sellers You Love”