Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, and very many thanks for this!

Blooming of the Hardened Star Blossom please!

May 27th. Recently I was blessed to take a first step in a change in quality of life for myself and my family.

Redstarbright
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Redstarbright wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:23 pm
Satella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:08 pm HiHi, everyone I hope you all had a wonderful new year so far, February is one of my favourite months and I always love the energy it brings this time of the year. I will be offering free readings from now until Friday, I will complete them when they are posted or as soon as I have time. This time there will be no slots and you may choose whatever reading I have listed below as an option. Some of these readings are more fun and exciting, with less of a focus on your life path and overall goals but they will still touch apon them if the energies feel it is an important time for you and something you would need to hear.

New Rune Deck

I backed a rune deck on Kickstarter last year and it arrived just in time for valentines, all readings will include a single rune card which will briefly review the energy this year has in store for you. This will be a fun little add-on to any reading you choose, I am super excited for these as I have been waiting all year for them.

Immortal Readings

Black Rose of Sparkling Delight (4 Card Reading)

This reading guided by Eros will focus on your current love journey and imparticular is more so catered to those in the dating scene, they will provide tips on places to improve both in your character and how you approach love, any advice for the near future and possible encounters to look out for. The reading will also include a fun card with will include what type of sensual entity or spirit would be a great match for you.

Blooming of the Hardened Star Blossom (4 Card Reading)

This reading guided by Aphrodite will focus on inward struggles and provide a strong and focused path for those struggling with internal issues or loving themselves. This will be a very uplifting reading and will be almost like a conversation with Aphrodtie, each card tells a story and gives uplift for those who need an encouraging hug. At times the reading might get straight to the point and confront issues which should be addressed but will also include great compassion and love, think of this as a kind and gentle reading from a mother who has always looked out for you and wants only the best.

Your Perfect Match Made in Hell :3 (4 card reading)

This reading led by one of Liltith's daughters (a companion of mine) will focus on gently exploring a darker side of yourself and better understanding what energies you would be most compatible with from the infernal realms. There is a possibility this reading might be rather senual but if that does occur will do my best to keep it PG, this reading will focus on which lord or lady would be a great match for you, my Goetia deck will be used for this, but it will dive deeper into guiding what type of companion would be a great fit. This will be a rather fun reading and a great place for those curious about the infernal realms but who have yet to leap into getting a companion from them.

Quick Readings

Quick Seed Reading and Channel

This reading will briefly cover any energies associated with your astral and your past lives, any energies that wish to come forward or share knowledge with you. This may be 2-4 cards reading my banniks will let you know depending on the energies that come forward. You may ask one question, if the question doesn't make sense based on the energy we will ask a comparable question

Quick Unbound Energy Reading

A brief reading which includes one question for a friendly/neutral unbound who has shown interest in you. The reading will include its energy, potential race and overall feelings or motivations towards you. Feel free also to ask one question that will be posed to this entity or spirit.

Quick Life / Spiritual Journey Reading

Simple 3 card reading which will cover any issues or problems you are currently facing, any energies that come forward trying to give guidance or advice upon these issues. You may leave the reading open or focus on a certain topic like an area of work you have been focusing on or some part of your life. No questions but you may direct the reading in any way you see fit.

Quick Roulette Random Reading

This is a reading proposed by my King Bannik, we will gather your energy and he will pick a point of interest, any channels or energies that come forward will dictate how the card is described. After we post your card and info, you may ask 2 follow-up questions no time line we will follow up when we see your reply.

You may only request one reading and you must have replied by the latest 16th of February. PLEASE PROVIDE - Month and day of birth NOT YOUR YEAR!!! and a happy memory that happened recently if you don't wanna share your birthday, tell me your birth sign should be good enough.
Hi thank you for such a wonderful offer. If possible could I be included. My day of birth is the 6 January
If possible may, I have the reading done with
Aphrodite Blossoming of the hardened star. Thank you xx
Have a fantastic Happy Valentine's Day xx
Finding a long lost childhood friend, more like sister's reconnecting. Just like old times wonderful 2 peas in a pod

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

No shame on not completing the old readings, I know how life is and it was a free offering from you anyways. I'll stick to the theme you're going with here and only ask for a Blooming of the Hardened Star Blossom reading, if you are able. DOB as requested is April 13

A recent happy memory-
I started seeing robins and cardinals at my bird feeder just in the last week, after having one up and cared for almost daily since August and having wanted to see them in particular. Cardinals especially are among my favorites and hold meaning to some of my fair friends as well so I was very happy to finally catch some on camera!

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Interested in Your Perfect Match Made in Hell :3 (4 card reading)
DOB: March 11

Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Hi Satella. Thank you for the offering.

I am interested in the Quick Life / Spiritual Journey Reading. No specific question, so can keep it open.

My birth sign is Capricorn.

Recent happy memory: For some reason I am starting to attract more animals over the last month, so I have many different birds, butterflies and cats that visit my garden both day and night.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hi thank you for such a wonderful offer. If possible could I be included. My day of birth is the 6 January

This reading guided by Aphrodite will focus on inward struggles and provide a strong and focused path for those struggling with internal issues or loving themselves. This will be a very uplifting reading and will be almost like a conversation with Aphrodtie, each card tells a story and gives uplift for those who need an encouraging hug. At times the reading might get straight to the point and confront issues which should be addressed but will also include great compassion and love, think of this as a kind and gentle reading from a mother who has always looked out for you and wants only the best.

This reading was a lot more tough love than I was planning for, but Aphrodite believes this was nessariy for you at this time. I hope you have a wonderful week :3.

XXX
1X2
X3X 5
4XX

1. This card will present the main struggle or internal issue you are currently facing (Rose)
2. This card will represent the energy or cause which is allowing this struggle/issue to remain strong (EV)
3. This card will provide insight on the issue and provide clarity on your situation at hand. (EV)
4. Closing statements, information needed to move forward and any hidden knowledge aphrodite wishes to share. (Rose)

5. Your Rune Card - A brief overview of your upcoming year and any energies which may bring change. (SM)

Card One - The Waste Lands - The energies coming forth are subtle and yet have a faint scent of fierceness to them, this energy is off of compliancy and negligence. Aphrodite would like to come forward and state that your path in love was one of compassion, tenderness and mutual respect, But over time you have focused more towards your other life goals and have slowly moved away from attending to the rose garden which you once cherished. A sense of dread lingers in you, rather than attending to the weeds and pests which are poised to destroy your once cherished garden you are now letting it defend on its own, only intervening under demanding circumstances. These flowers are crying for help, but giving them more attention is not enough, the soil has become poison and the sun no longer shines on them, to revitalize this love something of a change in scenery or method is desperately needed.

Card Two - Five of Swords - Inverted - This bitterness and cold energy Aphridote feels is the main cause of this struggling blossom, for your trust has been shattered and you feel putting effort into this is not worth your investment. She knows what they did was heart-tearing and brutal truth for you to take, and she understands this is something which cannot be healed overnight. But there has been enough time that has passed where the wound has healed, but if its not maintained it will begin to fester. The other party seeks your forgiveness, they understand the error in their ways, and although you feel that they are simply lying there is a deep desire for reunion and resolution to the suffering both of you have been enduring. She knows there will be a great amount of perspective which will be required and a common understanding from both parties for this garden to blossom once again, but the strings are reading and the sun is coming up, it's up to you to make the next move.

Card Three - Come To Me - Aphrodite feelings for you to move forward from this slumber of love, you must first ready yourself for the acceptance of its energy once again. you have closed yourself off and hardened your heart, but it's nearly frozen and spring is coming once again, it's time to shine and be yourself. Show those around you, and the ones you care about you are ready for change but are open to new nergies and healing winds of change. There is no need to push too hard or reach for things which you feel you will stumble on, this is not a race and you are only just recovering from a cold and brutal winter, blossom strongly open your pedals and slowly let this new start be a showcase that you are open for business once again.

Card Four - Five of Pentacles - It is now the time to remove yourself from the isolation and uncertainty you have, it will take time but she believes this is needed for your heart to heal once again. Do not be afraid of taking a leap of faith but to get out of this deep valley you have fallen into you must first improve yourself. Take time to improve your quality of life, try new things which bring sparks of laughter and tenderness back, and try reaching out to others who always show you support they are worried about you and have great ideas. Spend time improving both your spiritual and physical bodies, you will feel new opportunities arise as you focus more on your individual journey. Improve one's self and others will come and show interest in your life. Love is only hiding like a frightful child, it is time to comfort it, embrace it and give it support, to get past this you must first get past your fears.

Rune Card - Nauthiz - The energy coming forward greatly reflects your reading and is a glimpse into the year, this will be a year of trials and test of character. You will be pushed out of the comfort you have been resting in and cast into the fire. This will be a time of hardship but also a time of great change, how you handle and approach these changes will greatly determine how your year ends. You will need to strengthen your resolve and prepare to address flaws in your character which you have been putting off. Fate is pulling at you, they want you to stand up and cast aside the old fears, doubts and struggles and forge a stronger more unified self. The road will be long and the paths will be filled with trails which could lead you astray. this year is a turning point and unfortunately also a year where roads will close but also open, this is not the time to fail or submit, stay strong and seek out energies which will help restore your strength.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Riswan wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:34 pm Hi Satella, that deck looks awesome
Thank you for offering these free readings,

I'm interested in the Black Rose of Sparkling Delight
Birthday: February 4th ♒
Happy moment: Surprise visit of my mom & sister on my birthday and going to the cinema with them.
Black Rose of Sparkling Delight (4 Card Reading)

This reading guided by Eros will focus on your current love journey and imparticular is more so catered to those in the dating scene, they will provide tips on places to improve both in your character and how you approach love, any advice for the near future and possible encounters to look out for. The reading will also include a fun card with will include what type of sensual entity or spirit would be a great match for you.

I was quite surprised how pushy Eros was within this reading and how concerned they were regarding your repressed desires, I hope you have a wonderful week :3.

XXX
X2X
1X3 5
X4X

1. This card will review the energies presented from your life live and Eros will provide feedback on issues from your methods, practices and recent experiences. (EV)
2. This card will bring for energies which you are bound to interact with in the future and how you should prepare for this energy (EV)
3. This card will provide necessary energy for Eros to provide guidance for the future of your life live. (EV)
4. This card presents a strong resnocate with your energy which Eros will guide you on what sensual / sexual spirit or entity they recommend for you. (Anime)

5. Your Rune Card - A brief overview of your upcoming year and any energies which may bring change. (SM)

Card One -The Star - Inverted - Your sensual love life is currently in a phase of self-doubt, there is a great level of confusion with your desires and faith in your abilities. There was somewhat of a recent event which shook you to the core and has brought out many feelings. There are pulsing thoughts which you have not nurtured which have been seeping out in waves of lust and desire, new areas of exploration which you seem to be leaning towards but lack the knowledge to be comfortable to approach them. Eros would like to point out that curiosity and intrigue are nothing to be ashamed of and trying new things because of past failures is not wrong but a healthy way to grow in the area of love. Now is the time to explore and accept these urges do not hide them and linger over those who are out of your reach.

Card Two - The Empress - Inverted - Eros can feel your longing for something which you dare not wish to approach, you have neglected this side of you for too long and your lust has seeped out, your indecisiveness in not being able to decide what is best for you has caused this recent failure and it will occur again unless you accept the sides of you which are pushing to come out. There is a sense of resistance due to outward influences which are limiting your strengths from shining when approaching those you have an interest in, letting go of everything and simply following your heart. eros would like to point out there is a very passionate and strong energy coming forward which will cross your path soon. This energy is something you have run away from but it's a stepping stone to understanding your deepest and most true desires, they are quite the opposite of your current position and have quite a confidence and composure, as well as a great experience, this is a strong masculine energy with hints of softness to them.

Card Three - The Hermit - Eros points out that now is the time for self-reflection and acknowledgement, you have truths which are buried deep inside and you must go through a stage of self-discovery to bring these desires to the service. being true to yourself and understanding what makes your heart truly flicker can take time, but Eros can see you already know what makes you burst into excitement you only need to grab it and cherish it. During your time of solitude and understanding you will be approached by this potent energy Eros mentioned earlier, it will sense your true nature shining through and see you for the beautiful self you truly are. Do not be afraid of these changes, although clinging on to the known can be comforting, you will only know true heat when your soul and heart are aligned under the same flames of passion.

Card Four - The Empress - After reviewing your energy there is a strong resonance for a higher vibrational connection in terms of having a sensual companion. One that is accepting, comforting and loves you for your true self, an entity or spirit from Aphrodite, would be a wonderful pairing. Although Eros sees that you could reach for something darker, a more flexible and dedicated lover is something that he believes would pair very nicely with you. A unique type of Nympho which is a hybrid of an angelic being and a light-natured nymph, this creation was forged by the goddess of love herself. They often live in the floating island realm which Aphrodite adores and are great polymorphs which shift to the desires of their human companion. They are great for first-time keepers of sexual companions and will be devoted and quite eager to spend time with you.

Card Five -Gebo - The energy coming forward for this year is a strong force of desire and exchange of needs. This energy showcases that you will experience a shift in needs both emotional, physical and desire-based, there will be energies coming forward which will help you along this new journey. You must not cling so much to your expectations of the past and let new energies fill your needs. There will be new love interests, and great friends who will come forward which will give you the love and encouragement you need. All they ask in return is for your trust they will deliver and your focus while they help you push toward the new self you are currently exploring. Do not be afraid of trading favours and truly indulging with others, this year is for exploration and acceptance as long as you stay on the train and keep the exchanges happening nothing undesirable will occur.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Satella wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:12 am

This reading was a lot more tough love than I was planning for, but Aphrodite believes this was nessariy for you at this time. I hope you have a wonderful week :3.

XXX
1X2
X3X 5
4XX

1. This card will present the main struggle or internal issue you are currently facing (Rose)
2. This card will represent the energy or cause which is allowing this struggle/issue to remain strong (EV)
3. This card will provide insight on the issue and provide clarity on your situation at hand. (EV)
4. Closing statements, information needed to move forward and any hidden knowledge aphrodite wishes to share. (Rose)

Card One - The Waste Lands - The energies coming forth are subtle and yet have a faint scent of fierceness to them, this energy is off of compliancy and negligence. Aphrodite would like to come forward and state that your path in love was one of compassion, tenderness and mutual respect, But over time you have focused more towards your other life goals and have slowly moved away from attending to the rose garden which you once cherished. A sense of dread lingers in you, rather than attending to the weeds and pests which are poised to destroy your once cherished garden you are now letting it defend on its own, only intervening under demanding circumstances. These flowers are crying for help, but giving them more attention is not enough, the soil has become poison and the sun no longer shines on them, to revitalize this love something of a change in scenery or method is desperately needed.

Card Two - Five of Swords - Inverted - This bitterness and cold energy Aphridote feels is the main cause of this struggling blossom, for your trust has been shattered and you feel putting effort into this is not worth your investment. She knows what they did was heart-tearing and brutal truth for you to take, and she understands this is something which cannot be healed overnight. But there has been enough time that has passed where the wound has healed, but if its not maintained it will begin to fester. The other party seeks your forgiveness, they understand the error in their ways, and although you feel that they are simply lying there is a deep desire for reunion and resolution to the suffering both of you have been enduring. She knows there will be a great amount of perspective which will be required and a common understanding from both parties for this garden to blossom once again, but the strings are reading and the sun is coming up, it's up to you to make the next move.

Card Three - Come To Me - Aphrodite feelings for you to move forward from this slumber of love, you must first ready yourself for the acceptance of its energy once again. you have closed yourself off and hardened your heart, but it's nearly frozen and spring is coming once again, it's time to shine and be yourself. Show those around you, and the ones you care about you are ready for change but are open to new nergies and healing winds of change. There is no need to push too hard or reach for things which you feel you will stumble on, this is not a race and you are only just recovering from a cold and brutal winter, blossom strongly open your pedals and slowly let this new start be a showcase that you are open for business once again.

Card Four - Five of Pentacles - It is now the time to remove yourself from the isolation and uncertainty you have, it will take time but she believes this is needed for your heart to heal once again. Do not be afraid of taking a leap of faith but to get out of this deep valley you have fallen into you must first improve yourself. Take time to improve your quality of life, try new things which bring sparks of laughter and tenderness back, and try reaching out to others who always show you support they are worried about you and have great ideas. Spend time improving both your spiritual and physical bodies, you will feel new opportunities arise as you focus more on your individual journey. Improve one's self and others will come and show interest in your life. Love is only hiding like a frightful child, it is time to comfort it, embrace it and give it support, to get past this you must first get past your fears.

Rune Card - Nauthiz - The energy coming forward greatly reflects your reading and is a glimpse into the year, this will be a year of trials and test of character. You will be pushed out of the comfort you have been resting in and cast into the fire. This will be a time of hardship but also a time of great change, how you handle and approach these changes will greatly determine how your year ends. You will need to strengthen your resolve and prepare to address flaws in your character which you have been putting off. Fate is pulling at you, they want you to stand up and cast aside the old fears, doubts and struggles and forge a stronger more unified self. The road will be long and the paths will be filled with trails which could lead you astray. this year is a turning point and unfortunately also a year where roads will close but also open, this is not the time to fail or submit, stay strong and seek out energies which will help restore your strength.
Hi Stella. Thank you for such an in-depth reading. I actually read this last night. Wanted to give you and this reading the respect it deserves. You have certainly hit a lot on the head. Yes it's been hard hitting. But very much needed I appreciate the honesty of this reading from yourself and Aphrodite. Since I first answered. Aphrodite has been visiting myself. I will definitely take heed from what has been the outcome of this. Truth that needed to be heard. I will take all this on board, learn from it. Thank you so much 🫂

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Redstarbright wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:31 pm [l
Hi Stella. Thank you for such an in-depth reading. I actually read this last night. Wanted to give you and this reading the respect it deserves. You have certainly hit a lot on the head. Yes it's been hard hitting. But very much needed I appreciate the honesty of this reading from yourself and Aphrodite. Since I first answered. Aphrodite has been visiting myself. I will definitely take heed from what has been the outcome of this. Truth that needed to be heard. I will take all this on board, learn from it. Thank you so much 🫂
I am very happy you connected with this reading, Aphrodite was very eager to preform this reading with me and she had a strong resonance with your energy, I hope you everything goes wonderfully for you this year :3.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Hej Satella!

I would like a reading, please! All three of the Immortal readings sound great, however I'm leaning more toward the Match Made in Hell with Lillith. However, if a different Immortal reading is recommended, then that's fine too!

My birthday: Would me describing myself as a late-March Aries work?

Happy memory: This past Sunday my favourite library held their annual Winter Tea event! I brought some of my Spookies along, and We enjoyed some poetry, a couple of folk songs, and some delicious cookies and tea! Afterwards We went for a nice walk along a scenic road, and found some snowdrop flowers, I picked one, and pressed into in my journal as an attempt to make a pressed flower! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”